Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Orphanage! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:28 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki sat down on the lawn of the orphanage, humming softly as Ichii crawled up into her lap, his head resting on her shoulder, "I'm tired." the little boy confessed quietly as his eyes closed. With a soft sigh Miki nodded, "You can sleep then." and in seconds, Ichii was out like a light.

Runo squirmed in Sora's grip before patting his cheek, "Down." she commanded and Sora huffed before placing Runo back down onto the grass, "You don't have to be so mean about it." Sora grumbled as he walked over to sit down beside Miki.

Runo, now free from her captivity, had spotted that girl that had fallen, and she was contemplating on going to see her, or staying by her siblings. Her curiousity won out and she waddled over to the girl on the ground, "Hurt?" she asked, squatting down beside her, her azure eyes looking a the older girl with curiousity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:54 pm
Mia stopped crying her curiosity distracting her from her ankle (because really she was 7 her attention span wasn't that great to begin with)
" huh?....who'r you?" she asked sniffing a bit.

Sam and Leo were almost to the orphanage and still had seen no sign of their sister. Sam was starting to worry, And they couldn't be out much longer as he had to get his brother to the orphanage before it got too late.
He shifted a bit he was carrying all 3 of their bags, Leo stuck close to him keeping an eye on him.
"C'mon Mia where'd you go?"  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:01 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo smiled and plopped down on her bum, "I'm Runo." she said, pointing to herself as her oo-long sleeves waved from the motion. She pulled the long shirt over her knees and tilted her head to the side, "Wanna be my friend?" she asked.

Sora rested his head against Miki's and breathed out a sigh, "Do you think everything will go well here?" he whispered, his eyes shutting for a moment as Miki contemplated her answer, "I don't know," she admitted quietly, "But let's just hope for the best."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:12 pm
Mia didn't need to be asked twice. She had two brothers and was the youngest She'd never really had a friend. what was there to think about?
"mkay. I'm MIa by the wa..oww!." she tried to get up only to have her ankle throb under the weight and sat back down with a pout-the fact that she had another kid to to talk to apparently being enough to keep her from bursting into tears all over again.
"I can't get up"  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:30 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo frowned as the looked at Mia's ankle, "Stay right there! I'm gonna go get my onee-chan!" she said before getting up and running towards her siblings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:39 pm
Mia pouted at being left alone again. But really had no choice. She watched Runo run off.

Leo kept walking feeling bad about not finding his sister.
"I'm sorry Sammy"

Sam sighed but tried not to look too worried, not wanting to have to placate Leo on top of having to look for Mia.
"Let's just get you to the orphanage and then I'll g out to look for her" he needed to make sure he at least knew where one of his siblings was and knowing Mia it was doubtful she'd gone straight to the orphanage.
She'd probably wandered made a bad turn and was somewhere near it/  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:56 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo stumbled upon her siblings, and automatically pulled on Sora's shirt, "I found a friend and she's hurt." she squeaked out, and Sora groaned as he stood up. "M'kay," he grumbled as Runo took hold of his hand, "Where is she?" he cocked his head to the side, looking for the girl.

Runo pulled Sora along until they both reached Mia and the four year-old ran towards Mia. "I brought my brother!" she said, pointing to Sora who was kneeling down beside Runo. He offered her a gentle smile, "What happened?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:01 pm
Mia looked at Sora and smiled back a bit shyly though her face scroouched up in pain when she tried to move. Her ankle was twisted badly.
"I got lost. My brothers and I're supposed to go to the orphanage but I went ahead and I fell. Then Runo came"
She whimpered slightly at the reminder that she was lost and hurt and had no idea where her brothers were.
"..it hurts"  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:10 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Sora nodded and leaned over to scoop Mia up in his arms, "There's a first-aid kit in the orphanage. We'll go there and get your ankle fixed up." he said with a smile while Runo circled around the two. "Is Mia-chan gonna be ok?" she asked a bit sadly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:41 pm
MIa sighed a bit in relief at not being on the floor anymore. Her anle hurt a little less too now that she was being carried.
She still didn't know where her brothers were though. Though Runo and her brother were nice the thought of not seeing her brothers again scared her and she almost started cryong at that.
She closed her eyes and was quiet for most of the time she was carried-which was not like her.
"Thank you"
she managed to mumble to Sora though she said it so quietly she might ont have been heard.

"We there yet?"

"No"
"We there yet?"
"Not yet"
"We there..."
"Leo"
Sam sighed turning around to face his little brother and kneeling down so that they were both on eye level.
Althoug he was pretty mellow and compliant for a kid his age Leo was also still six and without Mia there to be the high maintenance one. It was as if he was picking up the slack.
"what's gotten into you huh?" he asked the kid keeping his voice light so as not to make him think he was mad (a bit annoyed maybe but that was just in general) "Isn't this Mia's bit?"

At being reminded of their current predicament the younger boy looked sad and slightly guilty but that didn't keep him from voiving his complain. (again he was still six)
"I'm tired."

Sean considered that. They had been walking for a while and Leo never was too energetic (that was Mia's department) But if he carried him these last stretch-along with the 3 bags he already had it'd slow him down and he wanted to start looking for MIa again as soon as he could , she most likely had seen a butterfly and wasn't far (yeah that was Mia)
He reached over and ran his hand trough Leo's hair.
"We're almost there" he said "Then you can stay with the bags and I'll do the looking"
Leo sighed but nodded resigned and they kept walking ahead. Sean could see the orphanage, once they reached the end of the sidewalk they'd be at it's doors.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:06 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Sora walked through the halls of the orphanage until they reached the bathroom. Hearing Mia's quiet 'thank you', Sora grinned. He slowly placed Mia down on the toilet seat while Runo searched the cupboards for that little box with the red cross on it. Once she found it Runo opened the kit and took out a tenser bandage and handed it to Sora before she proceeded to place colorful bandages over her body, giggling quietly.

Sora rolled his eyes at his sister's antics, but made no comment. He just had to face the face that his sister was bizzare. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and unrolled the bandage. "Can you take off your shoe, or do you want me to do that?" he questioned softly.

Miki slowly ran a hand through Ichii's hair calmingly. She was a bit concerned for her younger brother; he was whining and thrashing in her arms. Probably a bad dream. Miki shook Ichii awake gently, "Wake up Ichii." she whispered and the boy groaned and blinked up sleepily. "Mmph." he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:17 pm
Mia giggled a bit at what Runo was doing and wondered if she had ever done something like that and if her brothers rolled their eyes at what she did.
She looked up at Sora's question. And blushed a bit before answering.
"Um...could u ..please do it for me?" she asked quietly She usually didn't ask people to do things for her (she wasn't even little like Runo she was six!)
But she was too scared it would hurt to do it herself.

Sam and Leo finally reached the front of the orphanage and Leo-knowing he really didn't need to move any more plopped down on the floor right were he was.

Sam rolled his eyes with a sigh and looked around. He needed to leave leo inside and make sure someone knew he was there.
And he needed to go back and look for his sister.
"Hello?" he called out "anyone here?" he ran a hand trough his head in exasperation. Of all the days for Mia to go missing why today?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:43 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo reached over and placed a blue bandage on Sora's cheek, giggling to herself as she went back to searching for some band-aids for Mia.

Sora gave Mia a gentle smile before he carefully took Mia's shoe off. He grabbed the tenser bandage and began wrapping Mian's ankle. "So....Did you come here alone or with someone else?" his question came out muffled because he was holding the end of the bandage in his jaws. He didn't think that someone would just drop off a kid without any sort of baggage or anything. He released a sigh as he finished bandaging Mia's ankle.

Miki's ear twitched as she heard the distinct sound of a male voice and she slowly stood up, careful not to jostle Ichii around too much as she made her way to the doors of the orphange. Once she found the owner of the voice, her eyebrow arched as she studied the two, "Yes," she replied, "There are people here." Her eye was caught by the three bags, and she tilted her head to the side, "Are you looking for a little girl?" she asked as Ichii shifted around in her arms, a silent ask of permission to be lowered to the ground which was granted. Once Ichii was on the ground he took a firm hold of Miki's dress, peeking out from behind his older sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:13 pm
Leo glanced at the kid who looked around his age and the skirt he was hiding behind and quickly went back to staying where he was.

Mia shook her head.
"My brothers were coming but...I ran ahead and got lost." she said a bit sadly. Then cocked her head to the side. "I go places sometimes and I don't know til I'm there" she lowered her bandaged ankle a bit wanting to see if she could walk in it but afraid of putting her whole weight in it.

Sam glanced at Leo sadly, he knew why he was looking that way at the kid behind the girl-obviously his sister. Leo had done that with their mother when she was still alive. And that wasn't even that long ago.
He looked up at the girl's last question.
"Yeah my sister Mia. I need to leave him for a while so I can look for her" He gestured at Leo with his head the last part was all said very fast. He was obviously trying not to jump to the worst conclusion.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:56 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Ichii tilted his head to study the other boy, blinking his violet eyes curiously. His eyes closed and he rested his head against the small of Miki's back.

Sora nodded and offered his hand to Mia, "D'you wanna go find your brothers?" he asked. He had bandaged Mia's ankle quite well if he did say so himself, but it still didn't stop him from worrying.

Miki 'hmm'ed and smiled, "My sister came running over here and said that she met a new friend, and that she was hurt. My brother took the two girls into the orphanage to patch her up. They should be coming back any minute now." she replied, bringing her arms back behind her to embrace Ichii. She inwardly sighed and looked back at her younger brother, silently wishing that he wasn't so shy.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff