Moi Dix Mois
  Malice Mizer
  L'Arc~en~Ciel
  Gackt
  other(if so post em!)...
View Results

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:43 am
I believe someone mentioned Malice Mizer being also known as Moi Dix Mois, which is false. Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois are two different bands, though both are fronted by Mana.

Anywho, I love Malice Mizer - I must say that even though they aren't producing music anymore they are my favourite visual kei/jrock band out there. I love Moi Dix Mois as well just because Mana is in it - not to mention their music is very good. Diru is excellent. I'm in love with Shinya and Toshiya. Mmm so yummy. Miyavi is awesome. He's so tiny ^_^ Laruku is pretty good. I'm not as big a fan of their music as the others. I'm more a visual kei lover. Plastic Tree, X Japan, Psycho le Cemu, Gackt, Hamasaki Ayumi (eh, she's jpop but she's still awesome), same with Utada Hikaru. Mmm Kingdom Hearts II theme. : emotion_drool : Blah!! Vidoll, Lareine, The Kinky Kids (hehe) and so many more. I could go on and on and on for Jrock. crying too many to love. heart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:34 pm
Aeronwyn
I downloaded some from Limewire (yep, I am a cheapskate!) recently 'cos I hadn't heard any before. I quite like Gackt, but the other stuff I got (Dir En Grey) didn't do a lot for me...
for Diru you need to hear the right song first....yeah i get plenty of stuff from LimeWire myself ^__^  

~.NIGHTMARE-CANDY.~

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:22 pm
+ A_Life_of_Wandering +
Aeronwyn
I downloaded some from Limewire (yep, I am a cheapskate!) recently 'cos I hadn't heard any before. I quite like Gackt, but the other stuff I got (Dir En Grey) didn't do a lot for me...
for Diru you need to hear the right song first....yeah i get plenty of stuff from LimeWire myself ^__^

the first Diru song I heard was Berry. >.< Hehe "I'm gonna kill you, I'm gonna blow your head off like raspberry jaaaam." twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:14 am
My favorite J-rock bands are Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois, and my favorite (now) solo artist is Kozi.

And anyone who says that J-rock is in no way gothic disagrees with me. Sure, most of the bands are bright and colorful.....But during the last years, year and a half of MM, they were very gothic.

Also, Mana has made M10M one of the few true gothic bands in the world.  

CeciliaPhoenix

Sanddru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:40 pm
I only hear Japanese music, so YAY for J-rock heart

Onmyouza
Mink
Salyu
Marina Inoue
Rurutia
FictionJunction YUUKA
Moi Dix Mois
Shiina Ringo
Hitomi Yaida
Zone
Kana
Miyavi
Amano Tsukiko
Hyde
Van Tomiko
Do As Infinity
Ayumi Hamasaki
Chihiro Onitsuka
Shiori Takei
See-Saw
Yuki Kajiura
Ayaka Hirahara
Aikawa Nanase
Misono
Gackt
L'Arc En Ciel
Fra-Foa
X Japan
Dir En Grey
Malice Mizer
Janne Da Arc
Mika Nakashima
Utada Hikaru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:55 pm
marilyn manson is my idol  

grotesquekreeple

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:27 am
grotesquecreeple
marilyn manson is my idol

Way to post about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic. stare

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:56 pm
I don't know or care what's goth or not.
I love Malice Mizer.
heart

violetxrain

Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out