Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
Ferocious Fictionality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:35 am
"The Savage Bows Down To Idols Of Wood And Stone..."
"... The Civilized Man To Idols Of Flesh And Blood."

User Image
Diabolos Battore - The Son of Countess Elizabeth Bathory
... A Young Prodigy With A Captive Nature And A Strange Fascination Towards Blood...

Diabolos glanced at Fang, giving off a somewhat annoyed look and sighed crossly, "I try to keep myself away from this orphanage's girls, thank you very much. There are just too many people here I have come to regard as family... Even if they're, sometimes, a bit of a nuisance. And I've seen a number die around me while I'm still one of the few that have survived the mental and physical warfare." Looking back at Asphodel, he couldn't help but half-smirk as he said, "That's what I've heard many say just before they get themselves caught. At least, the ones I've known. And there's only a choice number that come back..." His voice couldn't sound any more scary under that Romanian accent as he whispered the last word of the sentence: "Alive."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image

Shina Yoshina

"How can you save something that's already dead?"
-Shina Yoshina, before being subdued for killing a parent and overhearing "get her to the hospital!" from a nurse.

Shina watched as Asphodel tried to escape. "Heh...Time for some trust..."He said, knocking down his door and going over to the guardroom. The guard gasped. "How did you escape?"He asked. "No time for questions. See that girl right there?" Shina said. "Yeah." The guard said, pointing at the TV and seeing Asphodel. "She's never been caught in trying to escape, but, I've always had to help you. So, how about it?" Shina asked. "Sure."The guard replied. Shina walked over to the storageroom, took a rifle, and aimed. He saw Asphodel's feet. He smiled with malicousness. "Found you, my pretty."He said before shooting the bullet at Asphodel's feet. Meanwhile, the guards were already heading toward Asphodel.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:29 pm
He quit and gave me his acct after he got hacked
Fantomex Reborn
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Yeah. ]]

magedude299
(Isn't II Jello II Fruity toothpaste 030?)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image

Ⓐⓢⓟⓗⓞⓓⓔⓛ

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
||☆If reality could sing. . . .☆
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

She was almost tempted to laugh rudely at how wrong he was. Instead, she contained her amused expression deep inside her. Not a single emotion showing on her face. The girl was no longer scared. What was there to be scared of? When practically her whole life was filled with nightmares that she learned to be immune to them. "Well, whatever comes my way, I'll gladly accept it."

She stepped away from Diabolos, smiling innocently at him. She wasn't the type to back down to anything. That, she had inherited from her strong-willed mother. Her eyes darted over to Shina's direction, a smirk crawling on her face. She had stepped away just in time for the bullet to bounce away. Her sharp eyes watching the movement of the bullet shell. 'Heh.' For a quick moment, her eyes turned savagely dark blue. A menacing aura surrounding her. The smirk growing wider on her face. Asphodel then looked away, back at the black-haired boy. The dangerous disposition disappearing in an instant.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

☆. . . .I'm sure it would sing a sad tale.☆
||
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

bones and rot

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:00 am
User Image

Shina Yoshina

"How can you save something that's already dead?"
-Shina Yoshina, before being subdued for killing a parent and overhearing "get her to the hospital!" from a nurse.

Shina quickly caught the bullet with his fingers. "...You're pretty darn stupid." He said. He jumped down from the window, with his pocketknife. "...If you think you're so tough, face me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:57 pm
"The Savage Bows Down To Idols Of Wood And Stone..."
"... The Civilized Man To Idols Of Flesh And Blood."

User Image
Diabolos Battore - The Son of Countess Elizabeth Bathory
... A Young Prodigy With A Captive Nature And A Strange Fascination Towards Blood...

Diabolos clicked his tongue at Shina as he said casually, "And I suppose you're making yourself look good again until you make another attempt to escape? Fickle." He unsheathed his pair of bladed tonfa and, raising an eyebrow, he chuckled, saying, "Why don't you fight someone who could match you in level? ... Or, at least, have a weapon."

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

Ⓐⓢⓟⓗⓞⓓⓔⓛ

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
||☆If reality could sing. . . .☆
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Asphodel looked at Shina, her eyes sharply narrowing. "You are such a bully. Is there something you find amusing in bullying little girls?" She stepped closer to him, her eyes searching. Looking for something. "I don't like you. I hate people who think they're so tough." She swept her blonde hair to the side as she stepped away from Shina. No longer wanting to be associated with this.. stranger.
Instead, she focused herself with Diabolos and his odd-looking weapon. Completely ignoring Shina.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

☆. . . .I'm sure it would sing a sad tale.☆
||
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:06 pm
Hey I think I might have to create a new profile, I can't access the picture I used anywhere...  

finniii

Salty Genius

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas