Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Where do you live? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

/creep
  NO!
  ;D
View Results

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 pm
@Darkly_Doomed- Dude this winter was intense with snow. My school only really closed once, but since it's in Philadelphia they expect everyone to be commuters and be able to walk to class so there were a bunch of days I just couldn't leave my house because THERE IS TWO FEET OF SNOW BLOCKING MY WAY TO THE TRAIN STATION.

Hahaha, I'm pretty clueless on how to make armor. I've heard craft foam is very good for it, but my first-hand experience was a disaster. (worst Xth form ever oh dear gooood ;A;). Other than that, I think people recommend Wonderflex, but I've never worked with it so I honestly have no idea. If you search around on the Cosplay.com forum for armor tips and stuff, I'm sure something will come up!

AND YES WHAT IS THIS WEATHER. Yesterday it was like 60-something and beautiful, today it was so cold and windy. Whaaaaat.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:33 am
BreathLessX
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX
The weather's been pretty good in MD this week. 72 today! Fff. shoulda went out today. :/

I think the highest we've hit is 66. The weather, it is so inconsistent.

Yeah. Suppose to be REALLY cold next week, WITH snow! ;;

I am not happy about it.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:50 pm
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX
The weather's been pretty good in MD this week. 72 today! Fff. shoulda went out today. :/

I think the highest we've hit is 66. The weather, it is so inconsistent.

Yeah. Suppose to be REALLY cold next week, WITH snow! ;;

I am not happy about it.

Yeah, me neither.

@FK12: My school closed....I think once and opened late a lot. I think it's because it's in the city, so everyone should be able to make it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:23 am
fk12
@Darkly_Doomed- Dude this winter was intense with snow. My school only really closed once, but since it's in Philadelphia they expect everyone to be commuters and be able to walk to class so there were a bunch of days I just couldn't leave my house because THERE IS TWO FEET OF SNOW BLOCKING MY WAY TO THE TRAIN STATION.

Hahaha, I'm pretty clueless on how to make armor. I've heard craft foam is very good for it, but my first-hand experience was a disaster. (worst Xth form ever oh dear gooood ;A;). Other than that, I think people recommend Wonderflex, but I've never worked with it so I honestly have no idea. If you search around on the Cosplay.com forum for armor tips and stuff, I'm sure something will come up!

AND YES WHAT IS THIS WEATHER. Yesterday it was like 60-something and beautiful, today it was so cold and windy. Whaaaaat.

I've heard of that stuff, I'm just not sure how to use it or anything ; ; (I had a dream where my sister discouraged me from trying to make a cosplay of a DS game character since the costume was so difficult but I was like, "What? No, I want to cosplay this dude from devil survivor. He has purple pants and a shirt. Really not that difficult" ).
The wind was so scary ; ; We were driving and the car was being moved!  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:22 pm
I wish the weather would get all sunny. Been gloomy all daaaaay. :<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:12 pm
@Darkly_Doomed- DUUUDE be someone from Devil Survivor. *3* Even though I'm horrible at it, I love that game... And pfff, I have bad cosplay dreams all the time. Mostly they're like Oh, it's convention-time and none of your costumes are done. /so lame

... Speaking of cosplay I need to stop watching things because it makes me just want to make stuff.

AND THAT WIND. I was at a funeral during it and oh my god so cold and windy aaahhh. ;A;

@BL- I don't mind not-sun, but I hope the weather's gotten better in your area by now!  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:59 am
It's gotten better, but it still be cold ;;

Also, I hope everyone on the east coast and west coast are OK after all the natural disasters we've been getting. (Flood, Tsunamis, Earthquakes).  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:23 pm
Haha, woow. I feel like a loner over here in CA. xD  

BloodStainedKnife

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:40 pm
fk12
@Darkly_Doomed- DUUUDE be someone from Devil Survivor. *3* Even though I'm horrible at it, I love that game... And pfff, I have bad cosplay dreams all the time. Mostly they're like Oh, it's convention-time and none of your costumes are done. /so lame

Okay! I love the game as well. I mean, I've barely played it, but I was in love with it before I had even bought it. I mean, gods, it's just amazing. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:49 am
BloodStainedKnife
Haha, woow. I feel like a loner over here in CA. xD

Well I'm in California right now? biggrin  

Sid_Keeling

Xevenen Purefire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:46 am
Chicago.... ;;>.>  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:35 pm
Oooh, the windy city. :O And finally, someone not from the coast! XD  

BreathLessX
Crew