Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Heart's Massacre (girl_gone_dead & Zion Heios nebradia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:50 pm
Vy slightly blushed when his boss caught them hugging. She quickly put a little distance between. Smiling as she listened to Maxi speak, she nodded. "Of course I will stay." She said sweetly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:36 pm
Maxi blushed when V told him that she would stay by his side.

"Thank you V." Maxi blushed when he said this.

He went back to stocking shelves while singing in softly in German.

"Sah ein madchen ein roslein stehen
Blute dort in lichten hohen
Sprah sie ihren liebsten an
ob er es ihr steigen kann

Sei will es und so ist es fein
So war es und so wird es immer sein
Sie will es und so is es brauch
Was sie will bekommt sie auch"

Zion Heios nebradia

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:49 pm
Vy smiled and listened to Maxi sing softly in German. Something that she didn't know he could do. "I didn't know you spoke German. Thats so cold."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:59 pm
Maxi smiled at V's compliment.

"V to be honest i'ts acutally a song I memorized from a popular German band. It's one of my favorite songs acutally. But it's very macabre. Oh well I guess that fits me perfectly."

Maxi had finished stacking the shelves by that time, and as he looked at his watch he realized he only had a half hour till his shift was over.

"I'm almost done with work V so when I am do you ... do you want to go somewhere with me?" He blushed heavily when he asked.

Zion Heios nebradia

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:15 pm
Vy smiled and nodded. "I'd love to go out with you after your shift is done. Where do you have in mind?" She asked right before Caleb had appeared.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:22 pm
Maxi saw the male ghost appear but he really didn't care. He took V's hand and whispers into her ear.

"Just come with me V, I need to show you what I am."

Maxi lead V out of the book store and down the street. towards the forest behind his appartment.

Zion Heios nebradia

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:01 pm
"Oh." She said with a small gasp as Maxi took her hand and lead her towards the woods. Vy was both thrilled and scared at the same time. She then noticed Cale floating along side her as she was being lead down the street. Oh no, he's going to be very upset. She thought and she lanced at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:40 am
Maxi and V had been walking for not five minutes in the forest when they came to a small clearing.

"This is good enough. V you said earlier that you would not hate me for what I am. I honestly hope you are right."

Maxi then closed his eyes and in his head saw the wolf standing in front of V instead of him. He could feel himself changing into the monster that he was. In seconds a large black wolf the size of a two story house was standing in Maxi's place.

Zion Heios nebradia

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:41 pm
Vy gasped as she stared at the wolf. She had never seem anything like this in the three hundred years she has roamed the earth. But she was going to stick with her words. Vy couldn't hate him, not ever, in fact she was amazed by all this.

Caleb stood there and watched. He couldn't believe that all this was happening; that Vy was just standing there and Maxi had actually showed her his wolf form. "Vy, listen to me, you must not get involved with him." Cale whispered as he lightly placed his hand on her shoulder as to make sure that he didn't phase through her.

Ignoring Cale's words, Vy stepped closer to Maxi and hugged him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:03 pm
Maxi felt V hug him, it must have tickled with all the fur he has. Maxi bent his head down so he was looking V in the eye. Green to yellow. It was then he noticed that the male ghost had returned and was looking at the two with a giant scowl on his face. It had to be Caleb, V's dead fiance. Maxi stepped between V and Cale, crouched bared his teeth and growled meanicingly at the spirit. It was enough to scare the most hardened and cold blooded people.  

Zion Heios nebradia

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:10 pm
Vy gasped and held her breath before she realized that Maxi was growling at Cale. "No, Maxi stop. Please." She begged as she stepped around Maxi and in front of Cale.

"I told you not to get involved with him." Cale muttered as he watched Vy step in between them.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:12 am
Maxi stopped growling and took a few steps towards V. He looked in Cale's direction tilted his head and sniffed at him. Although he could not speak to humans in this form, he was sure that V got what he was asking.Is this your dead lover? Maxi turned back towards V again and licked her face from the chin to her forehead. A growl enimated from him only this sounded like he was laughing. Maxi placed his nose under V's hand hoping she would start petting him like a dog.  

Zion Heios nebradia

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:46 pm
Vy nodded. and looked from Maxi to Cale, then back to Maxi. "Yes, this is Cale." She said softly. Vy wasn't sure how things were going to be now. Her Dead lover and her New Lover were standing almost face to face. This wasn't going to be easy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:51 am
Maxi turned his head toward Cale. His ears were still slicked back, he did not trust this ghost even if he was His Lover's former Lover. But still he would at least have to attempt to get along with him for V's sake. Maxi was about to put his paw out to attempt shake and be the better man or in his case wolf, when he heard a loud CRACK echo through the clearing, followed by a red hot searing pain slash across his chest. Maxi let out a high pitched yelp of surprise and pain, then crumpled to the ground.  

Zion Heios nebradia

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:45 am
Cale's eyes widened at the sight and sound of the wolf falling to the ground. He started looking around, searching for what ever had just caused this to happened.

Vy screamed as she brought her hands to her mouth. She watched as Maxi fell to the ground. "Maxi!" She screamed. She didn't know what to do.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff