Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Your All Mine (LosingxMyself & emopunk14) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:50 am
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice exploded into laughter, almost blowing out the fire in the process.
"E-eat you?"
The simple question made her laugh harder. It took her a few minutes to calm down enough to actually respond. She still had a stupid grin on her face, her tongue hanging out slightly.
"Hun, wolves don't eat people. We don't even attack them. And anyways, if I had wanted to eat you, I would have done it already."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle sobered as she laughed. He didn't like to be the butt of jokes, bad childhood stuff and all. He was relived to hear that he wasn't going to be eaten any time soon. He stared into the fire again, not wanting to talk now, what he needed to do was think of how to get out of all this.

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:59 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

She sat in silence, dozing in and out by the fire, letting him soak it in. Her ears twitched slightly, catching the sounds he probably wouldn't be able to hear. Not now, anyways, but soon he would be standing as a proud wolf. Alice wondered when she would change him, and also if it was selfish of her. Steal a man so she could start her own pack? Those striking blue eyes of hers stared at him unblinking for a few minutes.
'Whether it's selfish or not, he's the one. He'll be a perfect Alpha, too.'
She sighed, sensing the darkness coming.
"You should sleep, you know. It's getting late."
Alice loved the way the fire reflected in his eyes. It was hypnotizing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

"I'm fine thank you." Lyle was too keyed up to sleep. He wanted to go home, if only for a change of more comfortable cloths. He was a bit out of his element sitting on a dirt floor in a cave, looked even more so in his slacks and button down. He noticed her staring and tried to ignore it as he thought. 'How am I to get out of here..... dame this tie..' He reached up to this throat and loosened his tie, he could never stand to wear them long. He rubbed his eyes, feeling stressed out about all this and things that apparently did matter anymore.

(as you can tell I got a little bored mrgreen )  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:41 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

A huge grin spread across the wolf's lips, her canines sticking out threateningly. Small yips came from the back end of the cave, as well as a staccato bark meant to quiet the little ones. It wasn't effective. Alice stood up, stretched, and turned around, trotting a few feet before getting tackled by pups. The three pups managed to push her onto her back and attack her face with pink tongues. A larger, female wolf padded up. The elder's green-blue eyes sparkled with both respect and happiness as Alice got the little ones to be quiet by batting them softly with a paw. She touched noses with the elder, looking slightly like yin and yang with Alice's black fur and the elder's, Mary's, mostly white fur.
"They are yours for the next few days. Tomorrow Kyle, Lillik, and I, will be going on a long hunt. It might be weeks before we come back. Please take good care of them. You know that pups are the Alpha's of the future."
Mary chuckled, her beautiful eyes flowing over to Lyle. But she didn't question. It was Alice's business, not hers.
"Of course I will Mary. Don't I always?"
Both wolves laughed at that. Alice nipped at Mary's flank as she left as a joke and Mary simply rolled her eyes as she galloped back to her part of the cave to prepare for tomorrow. Sitting in front of Alice to get her attention were now three pups, two males and one female. The two males, twins, were pure white with the eyes the elder had, while the female was grey except for the tip of her tail, which was white. She had darker, forest green eyes, more like her father. Their voices jumped around in Alice's head. The main thing being asked was, who was that man by the fire?
"Why don't you ask him?"
The two males, Roy and Jake, left Alice immediately and sprinted over to Lyle, where they preceded to yip at him and sniff him. Lilly, the female, hesitated, and simply watched the fearless males jump all over Lyle. Rolling her eyes, Alice grabbed Lilly by the scruff on her neck and walked her over to Lyle.
"This one is Lilly."
Alice placed her on the floor and Lilly glared at her to avoid looking at Lyle.
"Those two are Roy and Jake. Say hello. They'll be living with us for a little while."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle was a bit surprised when he heard the small thunder of their little paws coming over. He hadn't much noticed others coming into the little cave. He was startled actually until he realized they were small pups, but startled again as he heard questions running thorough his head that weren't his own. But he took things in stride. He like dogs, puppies were always the cutest. He played with the boys a minute before looking at her. "Wait what?.... no I don't live here. I need to get home or at least a hotel." He so didn't like the idea she was having for him. "And I can't help with them." He gestured a little to the three. He pushed out their hurried questions, trying to ignore the even more voices in his head. When one of them nipped to hard, he let out a type of growl. He was only trying not to yell or curse since these were like children. The growl was deep and a bit threatening.

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:13 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Roy and Jake reacted immediately to the growl, jumping back from Lyle and responding with growls of their own. Lilly snapped her head towards him, her green eyes narrowed into slits.
"That was quite an impressive growl. And oh yes, you will be staying here. Not only will it take a long time for you to get out of these woods, you might die trying."
Alice cuffed the two males and licked Lilly as a way of telling them to chill. She noticed that it was getting really late. Lyle must be tired.
"We're going to go make beds. Would you like to come with us?"
The black wolf cocked her head to the side as Lilly, Roy, and Jake happily raced away to get the tarps.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

"I'm fine here." Lyle nursed his hand as he watched them run off, just making sure he wasn't bleeding. He wasn't sure if he should trust her words, but at the same time knew she wasn't lying. He didn't know how he knew, he just did. He didn't want to sleep just yet anyway. Too many more things to think on. He shivered slightly, his pants thin and drafty for the cave. He needed a pair of jeans or something other than dress slacks. They weren't made for this atmosphere or a colder dark den.

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:09 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice shrugged as best she could and trotted away. It didn't take long to make the beds; out there in the forest leaves were plentiful. As the three little ones had fun though, she washed herself off in a nearby pond, going human to get the gunk out of her hair. After that, she sniffed around and found her giant duffel bag she kept near this pond, up in a tree. It smelled like axe, so most wolves kept their noses away from it. Alice quickly checked the bag for all her things, obtained from when she left home, grabbed the thick black rope out of it, and slung it over her shoulder, walking off to tie up the tarps full of leaves that would serve as their beds tonight.
~~~~~~~~~
Alice walked in human, dressed in the same clothes he had seen her before, except with a blue duffel bag this time. Behind her, Jake, Roy, and Lilly each had a black rope in their mouths, tugging along tarps full of crinkling leaves. They dragged them to the wall and dropped the rope before dashing outside again to hunt, just like Alice had promised them. To be honest, Lyle scared the pups a little, and they were happy to be out of the cave that held the human man. Sighing, Ally dropped the bag on the tarp in the middle and walked over to Lyle.
"Miss me?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle just looked up at her briefly. He didn't know how he should even answer that. Honestly, lie, sarcasm.... he had too many options and figured most would back fire on him so he kept his mouth shut. He hugged his knees close to his chest trying to stay warm at the moment, his mind still on escape.

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:31 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice sighed and sat down next to him, her stomach grumbling quietly. It caused her to giggle, though she quickly shut up.
"Cheer up. It isn't that bad."
She tapped his knee with hers and gave him a smile. Her blue eyes were shining because of the fire, that was still glowing strong.
"I mean. You're here alone with a beautiful girl. Must be every mans dream."
The chuckle that came out of her was dark, just like the memories that haunted her everyday.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle glanced at her, loving the glow to her eyes, like blue fire. But he wasn't one to be dazzled easily. "Usually yes... but that is if he wants to be trapped. I'd prefer different cloths and a warm bed to sleep in, personally." He didn't mind their touching knees, be had to admit a few butterflies fluttered at her random, innocent touch. His own stomach grumbled softly, the last meal he recalled having was some stale potato chips, a stick of gum, and unfortunately a diet cola. He hated when the vending machines were out of his sodas, and only had diet ones left.

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:52 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice took a deep breath in through her nose, loving the smell of fire.
"Different clothes I can do. Warm, fake, and alive bed I can do, and food I can most definitely do."
She smiled and stood up, walking to her bag. She looked through it, taking out a packet of deli ham, sliced turkey and chicken, cheddar cheese, and two bottles of soda for food and a pair of burgundy sweats, a plain gray shirt, and a burgundy sweatshirt for clothed. Both the sweatshirt and the sweats had "Santa Clara" printed on them; the college her brother had been attending. Not anymore, anyways. Ally zipped up the bag and managed to walk back to Lyle with everything in her hands except for the bags of sandwich meat and cheddar cheese, which were held between her teeth. When Alice got over to him, she held out the clothes for him to take and set the rest on the ground, taking care not to shake the bottles of regular coke.
"You are so lucky mister that I just happened to go home yesterday and stock up for the next few days. So so SO lucky."
She giggled and sat down again, the food and clothes between them.
"The clothes should fit you. They were my brothers so."
Ally shrugged and ripped open the pack of sliced chicken, took to slices out, and practically swallowed them whole.
"Oh how I miss human food."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle took the sweat set. They were better then what he had on and would be good to sleep in. But on a regular basis he was not a fan. He looked around a little and saw no place to change privately. He wasn't really shy, just a tad uncomfortable changing in front of so many strangers and a good portion being female from what he could tell. But he figured he had boxers on so it wasn't too bad. He would have to ask if there was some place a little less exposed where he could change. But for now the food and drinks were distracting him. "Thanks for the cloths.... mind if I..." He grabbed the ham and ripped it open easily along with grabbing some of the cheese. He scarfed down a few slices with out think of how he looked like some kind of pig or any animal really.

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:18 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice waved her hand around in the cave.
"I promise I won't look."
Laughter bubbled out of her as she watched him scarf down some ham and cheese.
"Now that, my friend, is the right way to eat."
The laughter ended but a huge smile stayed on her face as she made a turkey and cheese roll. It's been a long time since she's done this, and it was incredibly satisfying. An odd smell reached her nose, and it took her more than a minute to realize it smelled like her brother, because of the clothes. The smell was almost enough to bring tears to her eyes. Ally missed her brother. They had been really close, and then he had died. She still visits his grave on his birthday and his day of death, always bringing fresh picked flowers from the forest. But she pushed the thoughts away and focused on the delicious food.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff