Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Two Against An Army Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:37 am
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Ash comes back to comand center with the soldiers. "As you order ma'am you group awaits your command."

"Come to the hanger. We're heading for New York." she commanded.

@Michelle: He nodded and got up from his computer chair. He then headed over to where he kept some supplies. He quickly fastened some objects to his belt before grabbing a coat and heading for the lair entrance. "Let's go." he said.

Michelle nodded and followed after him, setting her weapons in place. As an added precaution, she used her kitsune shapeshifting to change her hair to a plain short blond and her eyes to a light sky blue

He quickly made his way through the sewers and up to topside. Then staying in the shadows of buildings and using mostly ally ways, he headed to the graveyard.

She continued to follow him through the shadows rather than heading up to the rooftops

Once in the graveyard, he started to look around for any signs of zombies, his brother, or Finley.

She began sniffing the air to see if she could pick up Xena's scent  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:46 am
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

Michelle nodded and followed after him, setting her weapons in place. As an added precaution, she used her kitsune shapeshifting to change her hair to a plain short blond and her eyes to a light sky blue

He quickly made his way through the sewers and up to topside. Then staying in the shadows of buildings and using mostly ally ways, he headed to the graveyard.

She continued to follow him through the shadows rather than heading up to the rooftops

Once in the graveyard, he started to look around for any signs of zombies, his brother, or Finley.

"Anything?" he asked.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:49 am
The graveyard was alight with activity..the zombies that was within the group under Finley sniffed around searching for that flesh that began to grow closer to the graves. Standing up from a gravestone Finley began to walk to the gate shovel in hand "Calm down, laddies..I smell it too. Fresh meats finally back on the menu.." He began to walk towards the gates, which was alight with activity clawed hands reaching out to the approaching turtle. Finely squinting his eyes a bit as he recognizes the brother of Raph. He began to push the zombies back with his shovel even though the creatures were mindless..the strange object blocking them was enough to confuse them..keep them distracted so Finely could slip out. The dead pair of gray eyes looked to the turtle as he spoke simply "Do you understand the danger ya taken comin' to me ..Your brother is safe..was able to break him out of the mindless state..Don't know where he is now. He still ain't safe being close to ya.."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:57 am
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

"Anything?" he asked.
She shook her head. "Nothing. I can't pick up even a trace." She refrained from growling at Finley, knowing now was not the time  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:00 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
The graveyard was alight with activity..the zombies that was within the group under Finley sniffed around searching for that flesh that began to grow closer to the graves. Standing up from a gravestone Finley began to walk to the gate shovel in hand "Calm down, laddies..I smell it too. Fresh meats finally back on the menu.." He began to walk towards the gates, which was alight with activity clawed hands reaching out to the approaching turtle. Finely squinting his eyes a bit as he recognizes the brother of Raph. He began to push the zombies back with his shovel even though the creatures were mindless..the strange object blocking them was enough to confuse them..keep them distracted so Finely could slip out. The dead pair of gray eyes looked to the turtle as he spoke simply "Do you understand the danger ya taken comin' to me ..Your brother is safe..was able to break him out of the mindless state..Don't know where he is now. He still ain't safe being close to ya.."

"I know. Some of your zombies have gone missing. Have you noticed that they have recently dwindled?" he asked as he stood at a safe distance. "I've also just noticed track marks that seem to be from a horse drawn buggy." He then looked over his shoulder at Michelle and nodded at her. "Has a ghost fox been here with Raph?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:05 pm
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280

"I know. Some of your zombies have gone missing. Have you noticed that they have recently dwindled?" he asked as he stood at a safe distance. "I've also just noticed track marks that seem to be from a horse drawn buggy." He then looked over his shoulder at Michelle and nodded at her. "Has a ghost fox been here with Raph?" he asked.

"That I have..the zombies that is. No Horse and cart though..yet as you metion it.." He responded as he looked to the ground, spotting the tracks..somthing he'd pick up a bit quicker then others because of his time period. Then looked back to the pair to respond for him "No, she's never been this way..the girl would have been swarmed before she knew it..half ghost or not..though having a half dead creature is..maybe the strangest thing I've ever heard, but I'm, a walking maggot feast, so what do I know?"  

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:15 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280

"That I have..the zombies that is. No Horse and cart though..yet as you metion it.." He responded as he looked to the ground, spotting the tracks..somthing he'd pick up a bit quicker then others because of his time period. Then looked back to the pair to respond for him "No, she's never been this way..the girl would have been swarmed before she knew it..half ghost or not..though having a half dead creature is..maybe the strangest thing I've ever heard, but I'm, a walking maggot feast, so what do I know?"

"I've also come to warn you that the military is heading for this graveyard. There was a woman the other night who was able to take control of Raph and the ghost fox I've mentioned. We were able to save them from the military woman, but now she's headed this way an informant has told me." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:22 pm
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280

"I've also come to warn you that the military is heading for this graveyard. There was a woman the other night who was able to take control of Raph and the ghost fox I've mentioned. We were able to save them from the military woman, but now she's headed this way an informant has told me." he said.

He nodded "The miltary rats have been found this way..I plan on taking the woman's head myself as anyone who'd interrupt my attempt to live at..relative peace with my brothers. Though you'd think that hard to believe.." he paused with a sigh..glad he was keeping his distance..was able to keep his control longer..yet that hunger for flesh began to slowly grind down into his santiy like a piercing iron spike.  

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:28 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280

He nodded "The miltary rats have been found this way..I plan on taking the woman's head myself as anyone who'd interrupt my attempt to live at..relative peace with my brothers. Though you'd think that hard to believe.." he paused with a sigh..glad he was keeping his distance..was able to keep his control longer..yet that hunger for flesh began to slowly grind down into his santiy like a piercing iron spike.

"Ok. That's all I wanted to tell you. We'll leave now, I know our being here is a discomfort to you. Thank you again and stay safe." he said with a respectful bow before then turning and motioning for Michelle to follow him back out of the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:31 pm
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280

"Ok. That's all I wanted to tell you. We'll leave now, I know our being here is a discomfort to you. Thank you again and stay safe." he said with a respectful bow before then turning and motioning for Michelle to follow him back out of the graveyard.

She bowed as well before turning to follow Donnie  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:38 pm
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280

"I shall be at a safe distance behind you.." he responded "I do wish to see this horse and carrage myself..see who has taken my brothers.." with that he began to calmly walk, Shovel slug over his sholder, but as he promised kept at bare visual sight away from them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:38 pm
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280

"I don't know about you, but I think we should guard the outer part of the cemetery and try and keep the military out. Other wise this could turn into a blood bath. The zombies need a safe place to be and the army needs to stay away from them. The less the government knows about sentient zombies and Raph, the better. We can either guard the perimeter or we can follow those tracks to try and find Raph and Xena."  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:41 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280

"I shall be at a safe distance behind you.." he responded "I do wish to see this horse and carrage myself..see who has taken my brothers.." with that he began to calmly walk, Shovel slug over his sholder, but as he promised kept at bare visual sight away from them.

Caught off guard, he turned and looked at Finley. "With the Military heading this way now, is it really safe to leave here and your other brothers defenseless?" he asked worriedly. Being that his brother was now an undead, he knew the rest of the zombies had to be someone's family member and having them killed when they were now doing nothing wrong seemed terrible.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:41 pm
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280

"I don't know about you, but I think we should guard the outer part of the cemetery and try and keep the military out. Other wise this could turn into a blood bath. The zombies need a safe place to be and the army needs to stay away from them. The less the government knows about sentient zombies and Raph, the better. We can either guard the perimeter or we can follow those tracks to try and find Raph and Xena."

"Guarding the cemetary would be the better option. Though that means we'll have a battle of our own ahead of us."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:45 pm
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280
Hamato Donatello
Silver_Wyvern280

Caught off guard, he turned and looked at Finley. "With the Military heading this way now, is it really safe to leave here and your other brothers defenseless?" he asked worriedly. Being that his brother was now an undead, he knew the rest of the zombies had to be someone's family member and having them killed when they were now doing nothing wrong seemed terrible.

He paused at the thought "Your correct..you two..go ahead foward to find the little one..I can watch my own brothers..have been this long.." With that he began to turn back around "It be my terrtory..I'll have careful watch over it.."  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff