Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
~Hana~ No.7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drunklicious

Beloved Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:43 pm
"your one of the first guys who havent been turned down"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 pm
XIxIX-Fallen_Angel-XIxIX
"your one of the first guys who havent been turned down"
"is that a good thing...." Ryu seems a bit more energetic then when they met.  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

Drunklicious

Beloved Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:30 pm
"possibly...." she smiled  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:34 pm
XIxIX-Fallen_Angel-XIxIX
"possibly...." she smiled
yu opens the door for his date "After you mi lady" He bows jokingly (Post somewhere outside or off campus...)  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:56 pm
when they get inside Hana's phone rings she walks over to her bed and picks it up "hello......oh.....uh-huh...no thats um...thats alright" Hana hangs up the phone and puts it on her bed and stares at the floor  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:58 pm
I-Ayoo_NZ_Girl-I
when they get inside Hana's phone rings she walks over to her bed and picks it up "hello......oh.....uh-huh...no thats um...thats alright" Hana hangs up the phone and puts it on her bed and stares at the floor
Ryu puts his arms around Hana's shoulders. "Whats going on Hana?"  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:19 pm
"im the only one left now...Ryu there is something i need to tell you but i dont know how...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:21 pm
I-Ayoo_NZ_Girl-I
"im the only one left now...Ryu there is something i need to tell you but i dont know how...."
(Is ryu getting dumped?) Ryu sits down and waits for her respons. "So whats up? you know you can tell me."  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:26 pm
(no he isnt......Hana's life is just somewhat mucked up Dx) "well um.....my father borrowed some money from this guy and he couldnt pay him back so they took my dad captive and said that they would "exterminate" the rest of the family until he could pay the money back......"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:30 pm
I-Ayoo_NZ_Girl-I
(no he isnt......Hana's life is just somewhat mucked up Dx) "well um.....my father borrowed some money from this guy and he couldnt pay him back so they took my dad captive and said that they would "exterminate" the rest of the family until he could pay the money back......"

"Sounds like a scary situation....but you know i'll protect you right?" Ruy says placing his hand on her hand to hold her hand. "No one will harm you if thats whats bugging you...."  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:34 pm
(this is why Hana is so stubborn because if she lets people in then they get hurt) Hana hugged Ryu and rested her head on his shoulder "the person on the phone was someone my dad hired to keep an eye on what happens to my family....i dont know if my father is alive anymore and if he isnt then i am the only one left so if i cant pay then...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:10 pm
I-Ayoo_NZ_Girl-I
(this is why Hana is so stubborn because if she lets people in then they get hurt) Hana hugged Ryu and rested her head on his shoulder "the person on the phone was someone my dad hired to keep an eye on what happens to my family....i dont know if my father is alive anymore and if he isnt then i am the only one left so if i cant pay then...."

Ryu nudges Hana's head and puts his arms around her. "Hey hey lets try to take our minds off bad things okay...you'll be okay Hana." Ryu whispers 'I love you okay Hana...' Ryu holds her around her waist.  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:12 pm
"ok...and i love you to Ryu"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:15 pm
I-Ayoo_NZ_Girl-I
"ok...and i love you to Ryu"
"I know you do" Ryu looks into Hana's eyes then kisses her lips lovingly lay back on the bed as they kiss.  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:44 pm
Hana wraps her arms around Ryu's neck pulls him closer and kisses him  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items