Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:46 am
Alainn nodded in understanding, but her blood still boiled thinking about how the monster still remained alive. She wanted revenge for the death of her father, but she couldn't bring herself to form the words to ask. "Do crosses and holy water actually work?" She asked curiously as he stuck the items in his trench coat.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:22 pm
(yaaaayyy you finally responded smile I thought this rp was dead)

Allister was so focused on the task at hand that he only barely heard Alainn's question.

"Holy water is a proven method, and crosses act like wards, put one in a room, it can't get in or out..."

In mid thought, another thought popped into his head. He took the cross necklace and handed it to Alainn.

"Take this and hang onto it, you need it more than I do. And if this is the vampire that killed your father, WE will avenge him." But he could see the look of tension and anxiety on Alainn's face, so he decided to try and make her smile.

"Consider it a gift, a thank you for not trying to put me in a looney bin."  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:00 am
"But it's not like either of them seriously impair a vampire?" she asked, her face set in stone. Alainn looked down at the cross Allister provided her with.

"Don't be so sure just yet. I still have to see this creature." She said with a half smile. "If you can't produce it, then I may still consider shipping you off. I'll visit though. You know, bring you some cookies, be the only person who visits you on holidays." She put her hand on his shoulder. "Thank you, Allister. I'll keep it close."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:15 am
As they walked closer and closer to the entrance of the hotel, he could clearly see Alice waiting for them. She was pacing up and down the entrance to the hotel and the look on her face was that of anxiety. In the middle of her pacing, she looked out towards the parking lot and saw Allister and Alainn walking towards her, the look on her face instantly changed. But she took one look at Alainn and she seemed to be a bit suspicious.

"This is a closed area civilian," she said to Alainn, "This is an FBI crime scene."

"Relax Alice, she's with me. This is Alainn Spier, Alainn, this is Alice Ravelle, one of the members of my team."

A look of realization dawned on Alice's face.

"Oh, so this is Gregory Spier's daughter. But why is she with you?"

"She's just like us Alice, she lost a loved one to those filthy blood suckers and she wants revenge."

She only nodded in return.

"Well follow me then, the others have pinpointed it's location, on the top floor."

When they all stepped into the foyer, it became apparent that there was a vampire here.

"God damn, this place reeks of leech." he thought to himself.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:41 am
Alainn stuck closely to Allister as they approached the woman at the entrance. The woman didn't phase her as she spoke, but she did raise an eyebrow. She was glad that Allister made the introductions instead of her having to speak at all. In the mood she was in she was ready to rip someone's head off. Of course, afterward she'd mentally just break down due to her father's death, but she felt that she would have been justified at least.

However, Alainn nodded in Alice's direction, not wanting to speak for fear of lack of words. As they followed him into the hotel, she looked around. She'd been in here several times for luncheons for her company, and everything was still the same, except this time she was about to get revenge.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:28 pm
Now that the two of them had regrouped with Alice, Allister and his team could finally begin their "investigation." Allister's and Alice's pace quickened to a brisk walk as they made for the nearest elevator. Since there only seemed to be 4 floors to this hotel, they immediately pressed the four button as they all stepped into the elevator. As it slowly ascended the floors one by one, the anticipation began to mount in Allister's mind, he didn't usually feel anxious when it came to his "investigations," but this wasn't like all the other times. He had a human along with them, one that had never encountered a vampire nonetheless. He was more worried for Alainn's safety than his own, and it probably showed. But the gears inside his head were already turning.

"Will we have to try and erase her memory? Could she join us? Or would we have to silence her? Can she even be trusted with this kind of secret? And she doesn't even know the best part of the story." he thought to himself.

The little buzzer dinged as they finally reached the top floor of the hotel. Alice silently lead them down the seemingly endless corridor until she stopped in front of a door to one of the rooms.

"Everyone else is in here." Alice said as she opened the door.

Even before the door was opened, he could hear voices coming from inside it. So when she opened the door, he stepped in front of Alainn like a human shield.

"If you're going to come in, keep that cross around your neck, and stay behind me. You wanted proof that we're not insane Alainn, here it is..."  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items