Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Ties of Destiny Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:47 pm
(yay Japanese

“Number 13 alone was given to you by your father not the rest. The creatures were not your fathers to give however they were paid for and owned by the state.” The old man growled once more. He was unfazed as Kaz yelled at his mother. “So I can do anything I like with the government’s creatures and because they are creatures the rules of war do not apply to them with their age.” The man continued.

Edward jumped as Kaz yelled at his mother suddenly becoming aware of how angry the old man was making the one that held his own hand. Edward thought to dislodge his hand but he did not want to draw the anger towards himself. He didn’t understand what the two men were talking about with his age mattering. Because of his distraction in the form of Kaz’s yelling he did not see the agents sneak up closer behind him with their weapons until it was too late. Edward gave a scream of pain as he felt the pulse of their weapons that were designed to disable him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:13 pm
"Fine..." Kaz mumbled in quiet disapproval. "If you really want to use Edward, youʻre going to have to put me through that training, too." Nobody took Kaz lightly, even the bullies at school never once encountered him on any mishap. They all knew well what was to be expected of the boy. He was strong, much stronger than most adults, and he was fast. On top of that, he had an incredibly high pain tolerance that allowed him to pull through quite a bit of trying obstacles. It wasnʻt like he was going to be a burden.

The cry of pain stunned Kaz as he turned around, twirling the knife out of his pocket and lodging it into the shoulder of the nearest agent. "Call them off, you win..." Kaz growled as he kicked the agent off and pulled his knife out in the same sweeping motion, turning toward the others who held weapons with a dangerous look in his eyes. But there was defeat in them, since the boy realized that there was nothing that he could do for Edward... nothing that he could do to save him from the military service he was to serve.

iTammie-chan

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:34 pm
The old man was quite surprised when Kaz said that he was going to have to put him through the training also if they were to use number 13. “Alright, I think we can do that since you will be the one controlling the creature any way. You will be sure he doesn’t attack any of our own troops.” The old man ordered. “Release the creature, we have what we want.” The man ordered and the agents backed off after picking up their fallen comrade. “Take him to the medic. We shall see you and the creature in the morning then, agent Riely here will show you to where you and your mother will be staying.” With that the man turned on his heals and removed himself from the room.

The pain caused by the agents weapons caused Edward to sink to the ground which allowed for Kaz to stab the agent which had caused him such pain. Edward barely heard the order from the old man to back off as he tried to regain his senses. The weapon the agents used were specifically designed for him and his sisters, they were used to shut down all senses for a brief few seconds getting his senses back however took a good hour or so to regain completely. The pain caused by the weapon was residual too so even after the weapon was removed the pain came and went for about a half an hour.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:49 pm
Kaz smirked at the surprised look on the manʻs face. He hadnʻt expected that the boy would give in so easily, did he? No, of course not. But anyway, to the matter that was more pressing. Edward had fallen to the ground, and wasnʻt getting up. Mustʻve been the weapons that the agents were using. Angry with himself and with the agents, Kaz bent down and slipped his arm underneath the angelʻs legs and arms, lifting him up and helping him back into the room that they had found him in earlier. "Iʻll be back for you tomorrow morning, alright?" Kaz whispered quietly as he lay Edward down. He could sense the agentʻs impatience and his motherʻs fear, otherwise he would have stayed by Edwardʻs side until the boy regained full consciousness again.

"Letʻs go, then." Kaz muttered indifferently as he walked passed agent Riely and his mother. The agent nodded once before leading them toward the housing complex on the other side of the research facility.

iTammie-chan

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:17 pm
Edward was barely aware of someone touching him then suddenly picking him up. He gave a small growl the only one he could muster with the weakness he felt. He had no idea who was holding him, all he knew was that he was being moved. As he was being lain where ever he had been moved to he heard Kaz’s voice come in pieces to him. He understood something about being back in the morning but that was all he heard before he allowed himself to succumb to unconsciousness when a bit of residual pain raced through his body.

Waking the next morning it took Edward a moment to readjust to his surrounding. Seeing himself in the room he thought he had escaped earlier caused his eyes to darken in anger and he slammed a fist into the ground which did nothing but make his fist ache. Sitting up he threw his hand out to any object in the room throwing them against the window with his power. Edward hated being the room, the ceiling was too small too enclosed for him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:54 pm
The next morning, Kaz woke up at five oʻ clock sharp, a habit that he had drilled into himself when he planned on joining the military. Quickly, he threw on a t-shirt and a pair of cargo pants before he made the trek from the housing complex toward the room where Edward was being held. Seeing as the creature was still asleep, Kaz sat down by the window, almost completely out of view as he leaned against the wall. He closed his eyes slowly so that he could rest a bit, but was quickly shaken out of his stupor to the sound of clashing objects.

In a flash, he was at the window, looking down at Edward. The angel was angry, the fury was back in his eyes. Walking toward the door, Kaz used the key that agent Riely had given him to enter the room, fully expecting Edward to turn on him and send him flying into the wall. He was prepared for it, alright. It had happened before, it could happen again.

iTammie-chan

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:38 pm
Edward had been completely unaware that Kaz had been on the other side of the window when he begun throwing things at the window like he had done the day before. Hearing the door close once more like the day before he turned ready to face whatever had decided to come through the door. However upon seeing Kaz his eyes returned to their normal color.

Edward was on Kaz in an instant but not there to harm him. As soon as he had reached Kaz he wrapped his arms around his waist. His head was buried in the others chest in an instant. “I thought you were taken completely.” Edward whimpered softly. “I thought I would be trapped here alone again.”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:52 pm
Kaz was taken back by Edwardʻs actions. He had completely expected the feel of hard metal against his back, the pain shooting through his body when he connected with the wall. Not the warm arms of the other wrapped around him and the heat of Edwardʻs breath against the thin cloth on his chest. Kaz did not move to return the hug, but he softened up a bit and ran his hands through the angelʻs hair.

"I told you that I would be back, didnʻt I?" Kaz whispered calmly, watching the boy. "Sh, donʻt worry. Iʻm right here." When was the last time Kaz spoke this way to anybody? It had to be his baby cousins back home, but he would never see them again, would he? They were starting to get annoying, anyway.

iTammie-chan

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:11 am
The hand running through his hair soothed Edward a bit but he didn’t release Kaz. “I didn’t know those things They weild, they hurt and they take away all my senses. They come back slowly too so I can’t hear, see, or smell anything for awhile not to mention the pain continues past when the weapon has stopped.” Edward informed softly looking up to Kaz.

“Can we leave this place now? I hate this room.” Edward informed once again his ruby eyes showed the anxiousness he felt to be outside and spreading his wings once more. He gave a quick hopeful glance to the door before looking back to Kaz. The angel couldn’t help but smile when the man agreed, once outside again Edward flitted into the air but remained near Kaz as he saw agents gathering nearby.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:25 am
Once outside, Kaz sat down on the ground, leaning against the outer wall of the room. He saw the agents circling, so he once again pulled out the hunting knife. It was clean now, since he had spent most of last night wiping every microbead of blood off of the metal. He didnʻt want it to rust, nor did he want anybody to know that he had used it.

The older man appeared again, and Kaz leapt to his feet as quickly as he could. He no longer had any authority on what happened around here. He only had the say whether Edward and his sisters died or not. Great authority, no?

iTammie-chan

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:37 am
"Good Morning." the old man greeted. "We thought we might find you here, we are ready to begin the training now." the old man said ignoring the knife in Kaz's hand. He had a few agents at his back holding the same weapons they had the night before.

Edward watched as the old man appeared and Kaz leapt to his feet. Cautiously he hovered near listening to the man as he spoke. "Training?" he questioned to Kaz confused. Was the man before him going through training for some reason.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:50 am
"Hmph," was all Kaz huffed in reply. He was still incredibly pissed off at the man for forcing him into a corner. "Letʻs just get this over with, then." The knife disappeared back into his back pocket before he cracked his knuckles. Edward found his side once again, which brought a little bit of comfort to the boy.

"You donʻt know?" Kaz whispered quietly, faint disbelief plain in his eyes. "They want to use you as a military weapon in the war. So weʻre going to go through this together... they think youʻre going to kill our troops or something." Kaz laughed quietly, but it was a forced laugh. In reality, he would have loved to see Edward kill of their troops. It would just prove to the older man that he couldnʻt control either of them.

iTammie-chan

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:10 pm
"Wonderful if you'll just come right this way then." the old man said smiling a pleased smile as Kaz had put his knife away. He began leading the two beings to a different place with agents around them.

"I knew they wanted to use me for that but father always held them off. Do you mean to say that I now have to participate in the war?" Edward questioned. "I would they are evil creatures killing innocents." Edward growled. "Why kill someone who has no participation in the war? Why even fight to begin with?" he questioned.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:40 pm
With a grunt, Kaz merely followed the man. He kept on looking uneasily from side to side at the agents that followed. They all sported the same dark tinted sunglasses, the same pressed suits. It was almost like they were being followed by creepy clones.

"Unfortunately, I cannot hold them off like Father." Kaz muttered in defeat. "I didnʻt want them to use your sisters. That would prove more difficult for them." Kaz was unaware that their own troops were killing innocent civilians, so this was news to him. "They need you to participate. The opposing side has created creatures with powers that mirror your own. If we want a fighting chance to actually win, weʻre going to need something to counter them. Donʻt worry though," Kaz smiled sweetly, "Iʻll be right next to you the entire time."

iTammie-chan

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:12 pm
Edward was a bit disappointed that Kaz didn't hold as much power over the old man or the agents as father did but he knew that it wasn't his fault. Kaz had walked into something unknown, father had built this place mostly so he had some power and respect. "Their are other creatures besides my sisters and I?" Edward questioned surprised, "I do wish to see them, I wonder what they're like. Do you think they are similar to us or are they different?" Edward questioned curiously. He nodded when the other said he needed not worry because Kaz would be there beside him.

"The only time you'll be encountering the other creatures is to destroy them." the old man informed causing Edward to pause in his step.

"What why?" Edward exclaimed.

"Because if you don't you will be the one destroyed. What do you think they will be trying to do. We are in a war number 13, it is not the time to make friends." the man said.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff