Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
█ ▌ ▐<3 My Prince Charming (SasuNaru)+Other pairings<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK_u_$_h_1_n_a

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Her eyes set on the dog lover as he ran down the hallway. Standing there in the lone ingress though paddling steps were heard both ends. She turned around spotting a servant holding files, smiling she spoke out the the servant, "Little-one, can you please prepare invitations for the post party?"

The servant bowed answering right away and left. Until she was out of sight, Kushina decides to head back to her room.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:08 pm
SasuNarufan4evas
iNaru-Konoha
Nokoru-chan101
(Sorry if I wasn't supposed to be more then one character! I just figured I'd fill in a bit until someone else decides they want to be him of other people! XD )
I'm happy that you did that biggrin

Because I'm not sure how many people would ask to join and such, so for now everyone can choose at least 2 characters.
ohh!! ill fill up shikamaru while a shikamaru comes! xd
Sure! Just until there's more people : D  

iNaru-Konoha

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:11 pm
iNaru-Konoha
SasuNarufan4evas
iNaru-Konoha
Nokoru-chan101
(Sorry if I wasn't supposed to be more then one character! I just figured I'd fill in a bit until someone else decides they want to be him of other people! XD )

Because I'm not sure how many people would ask to join and such, so for now everyone can choose at least 2 characters.
actually ill be itachi sinc the party is almost here xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:12 pm
SasuNarufan4evas
iNaru-Konoha
SasuNarufan4evas
iNaru-Konoha
Nokoru-chan101

actually ill be itachi sinc the party is almost here xd
Ok!  

iNaru-Konoha

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 pm
Ok! I've decided the primary three I'll be are Kiba, Minato, and Iruka! (I figure I better limit myself to three for now, otherwise I may get carried away! XD )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 pm
Nokoru-chan101
Ok! I've decided the primary three I'll be are Kiba, Minato, and Iruka! (I figure I better limit myself to three for now, otherwise I may get carried away! XD )
Lol ok! Thank you!  

iNaru-Konoha

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:17 pm
User Image

Minato did a little mental cheer as the last paper on his desk was read, checked over, and signed. "Thank god.. Another day successfully completed..! Now then, I better go check and see how things are going with the preparations, I can't be making our poor servants do everything on their own..."

Minato ponders for a moment before remembering the last time he had decided to 'help' and cringes, "Well, on the other hand, Kushina might have a better idea on what should be completed in what way, so I think I'll go ask her to accompany me to the ballroom." With that thought in mind, Minato sauntered off to his and his wife's bedroom, his 'lovers' intuition telling him that that would be the ideal place to start searching for his love.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:28 pm
User Image

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Kushina arrived to her and Minato's room quite a while back. She sat at her vanity, taking clips away from her crimson hair. Delicately picking up the brush; she stroked her hair.

The door clicked, signalling that it opened. She stared straight into her husband's reflection.

User Image

SasuNarufan4evas

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:40 pm
User Image

Minato looked over his wife, brushing her long, sleek crimson hair, and walked over to her with a loving smile. After kissing her softly on the cheek, he easily slid the brush from her hand and began running it's bristles through the flaming shades of red slowly while Kushina watched. He then smiled at her through the reflection of the mirror. "..Kushina, would you like to accompany me to the ballroom in a short while to check on the preparations for the ball..?"

(I'mma Yondie that gives lovins! XD --- I just figured this would be a good set up for what their relationship would be like)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:55 pm
User Image

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

(i know!! theyre so cute 2gether!!! 4laugh whee )

Her eyes were closed, all the while Minato was showing his effection.
She placed her hand ontop of his to her right shoulder, smiling warmingly. Nodding her head then retreated her hand leaning on her husband.

User Image

SasuNarufan4evas

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:06 am
User Image

Minato's grin grew and he slid some of his wife's hair behind her ear, reaching over his wife to take up a snowflake-like pin and placing it over the top of her ear to hold the fringe in place. He then sat down on a small stool beside hers and took up her hands, looking into her gorgeous emerald eyes. "Sorry I've been so busy today love, how was your day..?"

(In the case of the hair clip, think of it like Orahime's from Bleach smile )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:15 am
User Image

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

( eek omg! i am not the only one who thinks tat!! rofl and theyre both practically the same colour xd )

Giggling, she played with his hair a bit her fingers intwined with his soft golden locks. "Hmm, it's the same as always." She answered almost in a sing song tone. She leaned closer to her koi some strands of her hair that Minato placed up fell onto his face, which resulted in Kushina giggling even more.
Placing her hand on his cheek she gave him a gentle kiss on his lips pulled back and said, "We should sleep now."

User Image

SasuNarufan4evas

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 am
User Image

(The way I see it, the queen deserves a hair clip for every occasion..! -- Including cosplay! XD )

A confused look over took Minato's face, making him look several years younger, "But what about the decorations and such for the ball..? As well as the before-hand party that Kiba asked about earlier today..? Isn't that tonight..?" Minato now felt as though he should probably use his day planner Lady Tsunade had given him a bit more often. This type of situation had been happening a little too much for his liking as of late.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:39 am
User Image

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

(lol cosplay is good xd )

His question resulted a pout from his queen.
"It's only 5pm the ball is not until 7:45, we can have a little nap." She purred. Which is obvious to anyone that she was just too lazy to do anything. "I'm sure Tsunade-sama will prepare everything." Mummuring quietly almost drifting off to sleep.

User Image

SasuNarufan4evas

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:45 am
User Image

Minato sighed and smiled one of those 'you're hopeless' smiles, picking up his drowsy wife and placing her on the bed. "Well.. Alright, if you insist love." He then lay down next to her on the bed and lightly caressed her cheek as she drifted off.  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff