12%
 12%  [ 28 ]
Feet
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 226

rebekahsaurus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:03 pm
my girlfriend came to europe with us over the summer, and while we were in norway, we were at the beach at like... 3 am. so we went for a swim naked together, and one thing led to another... we spent until 6 making love on a rock out in the ocean... amazing...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:40 pm
oh wow I bet that was fun and erotic I wish I could do that  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

lesbian slut0069

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:00 am
This is me
BUMPING
your thread.
Your welcome. cool

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:57 pm
oh. my. ********. god. so ******** hot. wink love the story! very sexy. very horny. turns me on!
Moneygirl14 In
Ok um confused well when i qas 12 yrs old i was spending the night over my friends house and we were watchin a scary movie(scream) and i said somethin about how this girl was going to die and she had a different answer so she made a bet about both of our answers and she said if i lose i will have to lick her below the belt and if she lost she would have to do the same, so when we saw how she really died we both lost the bet and so we both had to do the same thing for about 20 or 30 minutes eek 3nodding

lap_dance_baby

rainbow_monkey507

Interesting Browser

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:33 pm
it been about 2 years ago. We went to a friends birthday party. EVERYONE was outside. and I had to "pee" so I made my girlfriend come with me. the house was dark so we both went in the bathroom... and... yeah... that was the excuse LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:18 pm
I was at a friends house, she was straight and I was bi, she knew i really liked her, but we were getting ready for bed and we changed in front of each other all the time. She began taking her clothes off to put on her pjs and asked me to go get them out of her dresser. I got them and turned around to her face her, them she kissed me. Next thing I know we were both on the bed and I found out she was bi too.  

sexily_yours

Velmicia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:16 pm
Well when I was 16 I went to my friends house. She was very religous and knew I was Lesbian. She always tried to tell me it was wrong and I needed to change but I told her everytime she would like it if she tried it. She decided fine but said If she didnt like it I would have to change. She loved it and we dated for 3 years after that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:58 pm
Well, this one time a friend of mine and I were on a subway train and the power went out. Im talkin pitch black, cant see your hand infront of your face, black. She was standing infront of me and grinded her butt into my crotch area. I groped her breasts and fingered her. After a while we slowly turned around and switched roles. Luckily we finished before the power came back on... no one had any idea xd  

Free Spirit Saphira

sexily_yours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:45 am
Velmicia
Well when I was 16 I went to my friends house. She was very religous and knew I was Lesbian. She always tried to tell me it was wrong and I needed to change but I told her everytime she would like it if she tried it. She decided fine but said If she didnt like it I would have to change. She loved it and we dated for 3 years after that.

daww that's pretty and romantic smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:23 pm
man im 16 and i havent even had my first grid or les sex yet and all these storys are turning me on  

ivyland13

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:19 pm
Okay so, I was 15 at the time and taking my spring semester finals. My best friend, who was Bisexual, and I went to clean out our lockers in the girl's locker room of the gym. No one else knew where we went and it was after all the finals had been finished for the day. As i was cleaning out my locker she comes over lifts my chin and kisses me, one thing leads to another and we're in that locker room for a good 45 minuets. I will never look at that bench the same ever again sweatdrop . Over that summer and half of this year (around 8 months ) we dated. The rest of that story...well didn't end well. But the sex....was....awesome whee sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:07 pm
So it was last year and My friend had a band and asked my to come over to watch so I am sitting in her garage and they had finshed. Every one had to leave, we were sippin lemonade in her back yard right in front of the pool. she dared me to go in so i said yes we went to change And i was changing in her bathroom and she comes up to me wearing a smexy bikinni and I try not to gape at her. but she lifts my chin and she kisses me I grabbed the closest thing I can and its her Boobs so im there holding her close squezing her and one thing to another and we were in her bed half nekked, having "fun".
That was awesome! Hells yeah!  

Sketchmaster12

Sketchmaster12

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:17 pm
There was their another time when my girlfriend texted me to go to her house, so I arrive and shes at the door wearing heels and and over coat. I was like Wtf? she told me to follow her so were in her room with the curtins closed she takes off her coat and she's wearing a small black bra and undie with stockings attached. which made me gaped I didn't know what to do so I grab her face and kiss her then she starts strippin im like "Oh my god" so i do too So I am there squeezing her huge boobs while she's suckin all over me and we were there on the floor for like 4hrs cuz her parents work intill like 10pm. Holy cow that turns me on even now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:20 pm
RoseColouredPetal
These stories really turned me on lol. Im a lesbian, but i haven't been with a girl yet.
hahahaha exactly me too. L.OL  

Blah Your Face Ish Ugly

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers