Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
Top Secret~ Area 51 RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolishsofunn?
  Yush
  Nuhuh
View Results

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:33 am
User ImageUser Image
Aedre "Aer" Cheveyo - A Shadow Manipulator

Aedre's shadow slipped through the meal slot of his door and he reappeared in from his shroud of shadows. He made quick work to keep the group of shadows with him in his room by condensing it into a solid projection, turning it into a medium-sized (about the size of a baseball) onyx-looking and -feeling ball. It was practically weightless, yet, if thrown, would create a powerful force...

He hid it under his pillow and saw that he received the salad with ranch dressing from the left side of his mostly cushioned prison. He smiled and mouthed his thanks towards Blitzari as he took up the salad and ate it slowly, cherishing it after having only bread and water since he got here six months ago to the day. While eating, he smirked quietly to sighed, "Well, upon my six-month anniversary, it seems I now have a way to escape whenever I want to, heh... This is good, very good..."

A guard passed by, but Aedre, now with keen hearing from having to watch his back too long in prison, made quick work to easily hide the food. He smiled charmingly at the guard, who furrowed his eyebrows but looked away and kept walking.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:27 am
User Image Blitzari walked out to the cafeteria. There were pretty much packs of girls. All of them were evidently leveled on how long they were here. Blitzari really had no idea how long she had been here, so she sat down alone. She started eating her freezer-burned blueberry waffle, when suddenly a shadow decended upon her table.
She looked up and saw the toughest girl there, smirking.
"Hey, twerp. Yah guna; finish that? Noh, i dint think soh." she grabbed Blitzari's plate and went to walk away.
"Hey! That was mine!" said Blitzari in frustration. The leader turned around, snarling. "Didja say sum'fin, punk?"
Blitzari looked at her, debating her chances. Finding the ratio uneven because of her limited knowledge, she pretended to cower in terror.
"N-no ma'am." she mumbled. The leader smiled, satisfied, and walked away.

Not knowing that a horrible vengful idea was growing in Blitzari's head, as Blitzari walked out of the cafeteria, and back to her room.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:26 am
User Image

Akino had finally decoded the message.
This is what it said:
Hi, Akino. My name is Gekko. I'm not actually dead as the people here say. I'm in a refuge that's impossible to find by the guards. I'm actually outside of the building, and I'm at the top of the building, which gets struck by lightning too much, so no one patrols there. I know you're sick of being here, with the crummy food. I can't get you out, but I can at least give you something to do while the guards aren't watching you. Look at the air vent.
Akino then looked at the vent, and a psp came in. "I wonder how he got this... Whatever." He started to play it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image Suddenly, Blitzari doubled over in her cell.
A million types of rhythmics fills her head, along with so many lyrics it all sounded like one big scream. She realized she herself was screaming along, but without words.
She clutched her hands over her head, screaming even louder, bending over, already on her knees. Her forehead almost touching the floor, the music getting even louder, even more crazy, disconcerting, and confusing...

Outside, lighting striked once, revealing a person in the window of her cell, then dissapearing at the next strike...  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:24 am
User Image

Later, that same person appeared in Akino's cell. "Who are you?" Akino asked, seeming a dark person in a coat. "My name is Gekko Tenma. I'm the one that gave you that item." Gekko said, standing up. "My power is to hit someone with incredible speeds." "Wow.... Show me an example." Akino asked. "Not now... I got to tell you what you guys are here for..." Gekko explained. They began to talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:44 am
User ImageUser Image

Aedre felt worry for Blitzari as she seemed to writhe on the floor of her cell, and decided to disappear for a bit. Getting the dark orb from under his pillow, he dispersed it, going into shadow form. He easily slipped through the meal slot of his cell and, staying merged with other shadows, he passed by Akino's cell and paused, looking through the meal slot.

There, he saw Akino talking to a tall, dark-looking man in a coat. He slipped through the meal slot and appeared next to the door, holding the gathered shadows in its orb form. He asked cautiously, keeping his guard up, "Who's this guy?"

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:57 am
User Image

"My name is Gekko Tenma." Gekko said, noticing the guard. His fist moved a second, then went back to his hand the next. "Anyways, the true reason you guys are here because you're going to become military weapons." Gekko said. "Military weapons..." Akino replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:55 pm
User Image After about 10 minutes, the pain went away. Her senses were way heightened, and she heard some people talking in the jail cell next door. She turned invisible and walked through the wall. When she got past the wall, she turned visible again. She looked at Gekko, then at everyone else... they seemed deathly serious....  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Pardon for my language. ]]

Aedre arched an eyebrow, muttering, "<********. So we're gonna be toys for a bunch of soldiers? Hell if I'm gonna be used like that." He looked to the man named Gekko, putting his free left hand on his hip, he observed sternly, "So, from the looks of your clothes, you seemed to have found a way to escape to the outside world... You have any wish to help us out here? We're nothing but a group of teens, and we need a way out."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:00 pm
they shall triangled all and kill all they dont care about us.
we die soon like all who betrays them like michel jackson ,tupac and more  

Horrible Chibi

6,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:15 pm
-Darkness soul Recovery-

Wow. You don't make sense at all... Moving on. Unless posts are role-play related, please, please refrain from posting in this section, period.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:25 pm
Fantomex Reborn
-Darkness soul Recovery-

Wow. You don't make sense at all... Moving on. Unless posts are role-play related, please, please refrain from posting in this section, period.

you shall die to my freind im not playing at all.  

Horrible Chibi

6,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:32 pm
-Darkness soul Recovery-
Fantomex Reborn
-Darkness soul Recovery-

As well as I, sir. I'm being quite serious when I say this is section is for people who are signed up in a certain thread and are allowed to post here.

Now, unless you are here to join in and role-play, it'd be great if you didn't post here.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:08 pm
Fantomex Reborn
-Darkness soul Recovery-
Fantomex Reborn
-Darkness soul Recovery-

As well as I, sir. I'm being quite serious when I say this is section is for people who are signed up in a certain thread and are allowed to post here.

Now, unless you are here to join in and role-play, it'd be great if you didn't post here.

Agreed  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:50 pm
(Double agreed.)

User Image

"I will... I'm only 21 myself." Gekko said.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff