Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxx█████████████ ███! ! ! XXXXJ A E Ketsueki

The recoil before the summation of the courage she needed to face him without being rude enough to get smacked by her superiors. Stepping out from behind Shigeru, she mimicked Carrot's stance, her hands folding neatly in front of her. Coaxing her head to one side she unclasped her hands placing a small finger to the corner of her mouth. "Well, depending on the definition there are two answers. For the most part I am perfectly fine. Thanks for the unnecessary concern."Jae said, flashing Crisis an impish smile. He was a little too observant, picking out her disappointment immediately. "Shigeru needed reassurance, now he has it and I the simple companion should be on my way. "Although she was smiling her gaze was icy, unflinching as she stared Crisis down. There were enough people here now that she would be able to slip out without raising any immediate questions, what with the arrival of another person. Bowing in a mocking display of over addressing someone she waved exaggeratedly to the Yukikage before gripping Shigeru on the shoulder, her form of saying 'see yah'. Dismissing herself she walked out, past the girl who was waiting in the hallway. "Have fun."She cooed before exiting.

[ Ooc: No kidding. That's fine. I wanted to make Jae hate the Yukikage from the get go so it doesnt require her to post a lot anyways. One less person to address! XD Lucky Misu. See. Dont say i dont care! ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Crisis continued to smile as Jae took her leave. "What a pleasant young girl. You really should snatch her up before some other fellow does Shigeru." A small joke on his part followed by a slight laugh. She was so polite as to walk her injured friend down here, and even fought on his behalf. he couldn't look down on such a person. "So why have you two come to see me?" He mused as his fingers began to rhythmically tap the top of his desk. Not for impatience, but simply a quirk of his to keep himself busy in a way.  

Misujage

Saint

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image

Shigeru was surprised to see Jae so intimidated. She had hid behind him as he introduced her and seemed nervous when she spoke, almost rudely. It was certainly something to think about. Had Crisis done something wrong? Shigeru then saw Jae take hold of his shoulder before she left. It was a bit disappointing to see her go after all this time but she surely had something important to attend to. Shige watched her leave, out of the hall and down the stairs. The Yukikage's suggestion caused something in Shige to jump. He looked to Crisis a bit flustered, an embarrassed smile. Another fellow? Shigeru then nodded as he was getting to the point of being there. "Well, my priority was to confirm your safety, my lord." Shigeru said with a slight bow. "But I would also like a Taijutsu scroll from your vast library, in order to continue my training." Shigeru put his right hand against the dressed wound on his abdomen, his growling stomach adding a strange effect to the dull pain. He rubbed the wound gently as if to silent a crying child.
[OOC What rank was our mission, Kage?]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

[ OOC hmmm ... maybe A~ yeah let's go with that. ]

Crisis read over the report on his desk as Shigeru spoke. Scanning it quickly to pick up on the highlights. There were a few high points, but all and all it was rather boring. His eyes looked back to Shigeru as he asked for a scroll, watching him rest his hand on his abdomen. he had not been back that long, and according to the report he had obtained a harsh wound. Despite the tough act this boy put on, it would not be wise until he was fully healed. "Of course you can have a scroll for Taijutsu, as soon as the Hospital says you are well enough to train again." A clever little tactic. Giving something to take it away, some didn't take the joke as well as others. Though the fact would remain that he should not risk injuring himself further with training. "So I expect you to rest until you are back at one hundred percent." His smile never left his face, always the jubilant Kage he was known for being.

Misujage

Saint

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:16 pm
User Image

Shigeru nodded in agreement with the Yukikage. He did not plan on exerting himself in the least, not until he had healed properly. Shige haad come too close to being finished and did not want to be in that position again. "Perhaps, I can have it now? So that I won't have to bother you in the future." Shigeru removed his hand from his stomach. "I promise not to train until I am fully healed." Shigeru's stomach growled again. He looked down at it then back up at Crisis with a guilty smiled. "I was actually planning on having a meal and getting some much needed R&R afterwards." Shigeru said, hoping that he would get teh scroll now so that he could at least look at the techniques and have them to look forward to.
[OOC Excellent. How long should it take for Shige to heal?]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Alright then ..." He reached into his desk and retrieved a scroll. He didn't really know the taijutsu style that was written on it, but fate seemed to hold well for this style and Shigeru. Though it was only the first two stages, it wasn't smart to hold everything of a style in one scroll. What if it was stolen, then that style would be lost, no? With an upward thrust of his wrist he would toss the scroll towards Shigeru. "Remember, you promised me. You, hanging about in the back, come now. What do you need?" He shouted to Niariallis.

[ OOC Umm give it another 24 hours ]

Misujage

Saint

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:39 pm
User Image

Shigeru nodded with a slight smile. He was excited to see what style he was going to recieve and which training method he would use to master it. Shige put his right hand up, it being the opposite of the side that had been wounded, and caught the scroll. He looked down at the scroll then looked up at Crisis. He bowed as he saw that he was now addressing the other Genin who had entered. Shigeru turned and began to leave as he placed the scroll in his coat pocket. As he walked past the other Genin who was also in the office had white hair. It was rare to see hair of that color. Is he Hatake? Shigeru then noticed that he kept a strange instrument at his side. It looked as if it was made of wood. His coat was rather stylish too, very much like his own. Shigeru nodded to the stranger as he passed him. Now, Shige was ready to have a warm meal before bed.
[OOC]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:30 am
Carrot slipped out as well now that her only intention had been fulfilled, the intention to introduce herself. She bowed to the Kage then walked past the other boy/girl as well, not sure what this person's gender was exactly.

Exit/

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image

" Did I make it in time?" Battering his lashes, the vivid light blue hues of the young boy would peer through the door. A leather belt in hand, door sliding as he pursed his lips.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:02 am
User ImageUser Image

"Make what in time? If you mean here then I suppose it's a yes. As time is still going you made it here in some realm of time ..." Crisis spoke joyfully wearing the same smile he was known for.  

Misujage

Saint

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Swallowing what was left of her pride, Jae slowly made her way back towards the Yukikage's office. Even though she didn't like the man she had no choice but to drop down for levels and ask him for a mission or something. She was getting impatient already even if it had been two days or so. She wanted more than anything to get out of the village but she wasn't sure that she was even allowed to, at such a rank. "Yuki-..." Her words died in her mouth as she got closer to the office, noticing the presence of another.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:26 pm
User Image

Why wasn't he a pocket full of sunshine? Which was considerably ironic given the village's name. A grin grew upon Cheek's pallid skin, scarf being nudged up against his face to modestly hide such...not that he was shy. " Yuki~sama...I hadn't the slightest idea you were hosting such events.." The sound of his heels echoed lightly, a melodious rhyme of grace carried on by the pink haired boy. The leather belt crackled as it was pulled quickly, amorous light to the boy's hues as the scent of roses would intertwine with the common scent of snow. " How about we just get down to business~ " Cheeks leaned across his desk, belt hugged to his cheek as his legs spread lightly in his bend. The sound of the door caught him, tilting his head to allow rosy strains to fall in frame of his cherub features, puckered lips upon the image of a girl. His eyes would traveled her form, interest in her underdeveloped womanly features before resting on her face. A fallacious smile, then a wave and the young boy seemed to grow oddly silent.

Azorii

Partying Cat

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Jae was a little put off by the strange boy that was occupying the Kage's time. His lingering gaze on the areas of her body that were not even worth looking at sent chills running up the girls spine. Automatically, she hugged herself as if this could conceal herself from his inspection. The boy flashed her a smile and then proceeded to wave in her general direction. Playing the idiot, she glanced over her own shoulder as if the boy might have been gesturing to someone else. Evidently not, she turned her attention back to him and the Yukikage. Jae's immediate reaction was to flash a fox faced grin, adding a slightly nervous undertone to her disposition. "Excuse me for the interruption." Jae said simply backing out and slinking away from plain sight. She crossed her arms against her chest, that fox faced grin from earlier dispersing. Hopefully this fellow did not intend to remain in the Kage's office for too long for the young kunoichi was already losing her nerve.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:53 am
User ImageUser Image

"I dare say a Genin has no business to attend to. Unless you have a request I'll have to ask you to leave. Now ... if you could move~" He spoke to the boy attempting to usher his ridiculous antics aside with a wave of his arm. Catching the voice of Jae, awkward that she was back so soon after leaving. Nevertheless she was but another person to speak with. Hopefully one that did not act so ridiculous in his presence/ "Yes Jae?"  

Misujage

Saint

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games