Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Humid Bay ][ Village Gates [GATES CLOSED TO OUTSIDERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image
Shigeru took much time to stand. Other passengers passed him and began to disembark. Shigeru then stood from his seat and faced the exit ramp. Ayaki had gone on ahead, leaving him To do God knows what. She had said something as she ran away, something about the Yukikage. Shigeru wasn't sure. His mind was on one thing only. Shigeru put his gloved hands into his coat pockets and began on his way down to the village. The shinobi stationed at the docks saw his headband and said nothing as he passed them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

Shigeru had made his way across the great snowfield that was at the front of Yukigakure. As he crossed it, he remembered the way he had noticed Jae and how he had behaved when he first talked to her. Shige smiled slightly as his feet sounded on the concrete of the docks. He felt light and at peace although what he had in mind would cause anyone discomfort. Shigeru stood aside as crews of shipmen moved across the busy wharf. He looked around for Nakura, one of the villages Jounin that would be accompanying him on his mission. Shigeru then realized something. I hope she won't side with Jae. I can't have her between me and my goal.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:07 pm
Carrot arrived on the docks, walking out her anger at the Kage, when she spotted Shigeru I still want to kick him in the face... she thought silently before walking up to him. She stopped in front of him, her arms wrapped tightly around her body as she looked up at him "You're going after her?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

She would walk ever so quaintly across the Snowy fields. The soft structure of snow crumbling beneath her feet and causing slightly annoying sounds to her ears. She seemed to stare at a picture in her hand. Busy, was what she was and normally she would not take on a retrieval mission. But this was Jae, and she felt somewhat responsible for the small girl. "Shigeru ... long time no see. Who's your friend?" She pocketed the picture that seemed to hold her attention as she spoke. A placid smile across her face, even though she knew the nature of the mission.  

Misujage

Saint

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

As Shigeru looked around for Nakura, he spotted Ayaki. She was approaching him. Ayaki looked upset. It was hard for Shige to place the source of this. She didn't know what happened and she wasn't directly involved with it all. Maybe it's the fact that she doesn't know that upsets her. Once she reached Shige, he looked down at her, she was shorter. He looked uninterested and continued to look for Nakura. When she asked him of his mission, Shigeru turned to face Ayaki. "I hope you're not trying to stop me." Shigeru was prepared for anything but he knew that in the future, he would look back at the situation and feel some sort of regret. Not regret for his actions but for the negative nature of it all. Nakura then suddenly appeared. He bowed to her in respect and immediately noticed her beauty. It had seemed to grow. "This is Carrot." Shigeru replied, not looking to Ayaki as he introduced her, only offering a nod in her direction.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:28 pm
"I've decided to stop caring what you do since you do it regardless of other people opinions." Carrot informed him, her gaze as cold as his was uninterested "So you can go do whatever you want." she bowed to Nakura as the woman came up, not sure who she was "..." she wanted to say more, oh so much more, but choose blunt instead "I hope she realizes how dense and stupid you are and comes back out of pity. Maybe then you can get a brain that is larger than a walnut and comes with an understanding of human emotion" with that she turned on her heel and walked back up the dock, her jacket tight around her waist "And don't call me Carrot." she called back over her shoulder as she left the docks.

((Exit))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nakura could only remain silent at the exchange of words that this supposed 'Carrot' unleashed. No profanity, but stern as any she had heard in a while. Yet beyond that Nakura could not agree, she knew Shigeru had a good heart. Just because he did not always show it did not mean he didn't understand. "Always women troubles eh. Shigeru?" She chuckled slightly at her joke, perhaps a poor attempt to lighten the mood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

Shigeru's expression did not change as he watched Ayaki leave. "One day she will realize that her opinions were forfeited her first day in the Academy." Shigeru said, watching Ayaki walk away just a bit more before turning to face Nakura. He did not know what she meant by her statement. Shige then realized that he had never been able to get along with the opposite sex. He nodded and looked down slightly. Before he knew it, he was staring at Nakura's breasts. When he realized this, he quickly looked out to sea and spoke. "Why don't we head out?" He said, looking out at an imaginary ship.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Such harsh words he spoke, perhaps she had angered him. She could sympathize on some level, being spoken to like you were a child. Though Shigeru was very much right, when you become a Shinobi your opinion is forfeit for the opinions of others. Despite your idea of right, you would have to bend to your leaders will. Or risk it all in some foolish gamble of emotions. She caught the slight look downward and made no facial contortion about it. Even if she did think of striking the boy once or twice. "Yes, we'll take a larger ship this time. It's more convenient for travels between Continents." Her right hand pressed against her eye patch for a moment before she headed towards the nearest Cargo ship. Ironically headed for a waterway near leaf.

[/exits]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Shigeru faced Nakura when she proposed their means of travel. A larger ship would take longer but it was better equipped for longer distances. It was also much more comfortable for the traveler who is prone to seasickness. The size of the ship would reduce the rocking motion perhaps until it was no longer noticeable. Shigeru followed behind Nakura towards a large cargo ship that was being loaded with large, colored, metal containers. He assumed that Nakura was suggesting they board that ship but it usually required high security clearance to board cargo vessels. Shige thought no more about it. Nakura was Jounin, after all. A jounin that he trusted. [Exit]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:20 pm
Moto walked to the Gates and showed the papers that she had signed for entry. An ANBU examined them and nodded letting her into the Village.

(( Sorry for the short post ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

It seemed that these things were inevitable for a person like him. To be replaced without doing any good within his own Village. The last remnants of his thoughts rested with three. Nakura, Shigeru and Jae. What would they think when they returned, perhaps this was what Jae needed. Maybe having a Kage that was a Shinobi could get her to return. In his mind it was at least worth a try. "We're going to Leaf ..." He spoke to the Captain of a small vessel. Large enough for only a few passengers but very spacious if it were just him and the Captain. He stepped onto the boat and took a seat facing the Village. Watching it shrink as the Captain began to pull away from the docks. His heart surrounding itself with sorrow. His eyesight seemed to cloud almost immediately, his tears freezing as they were made. A shame, even now he could not cry for this Village he loved so much. "Good luck, Yukigakure ... I'll do you one last favor and return your children to you."

[/exit]

Misujage

Saint

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:01 am
Kaito entered the village, heading to the Kage's office to complete his mission.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:46 am
Kaito leaves, returning to his village.  

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko
Yukikage || Fuuton || Yukiton || Tamer || Katei no Neko

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|" I will protect my people..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Osaki dashes out the gates where the boat leaving to the hidden leave was about the depart and where already leaving the dock. "Wait!" he shouted as he got on Ushio's back and the tiger with a roar leaped from the dock onto to the boat just making it. The anbu jumped too and made it one almost missed but was able to grab the railing and his partner pulled him up. People on the boat right away bowed in his presents and the captain came down and apologized. "Not a problem, it was my fault for not leaving sooner to get here..." he said as he was now heading to the Konohagakure.

[ Exited to Travel Paths ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games