Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Dragon's Pass ][ Legato Canals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:29 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

”I will keep my conscious like the freshly…

User Image

Nadare whacked yosuke upside the back of her head. "You behave too," nadare said his voice holding a scolding tone. He walked over to ayaki and bowed again. "I'm sorry if my teammate came off as rude with her staring. As for your age and rank. I find it even more impressive that your a year younger then I and yet a rank above me. You must have worked hard for that and I can respect hard work." Nadare smiled before he stood up. "Sorry to bother you about that I just felt you deserved the proper respect I'll be going back to my friends now." He bowed for the final time and walked back over to yosuke and yomi. He pulled out a suiton scroll for yosuke. "This holds genin rank suiton techniques have fun," nadare said with a smile. He walked over to yomi and handed him his bukijutsu scroll. "Now you and me yomi are going to have to share this taijutsu scroll since we have the same style." Nadare said ruffling yomis hair as he plopped down into the snow and opened his own bukijutsu scroll

User Image

... fallen snow pure and at peace"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:01 pm
oxox
User Imageoxox

User Image

User Image

Yomi Gin Reido
Genin

"Even a mouse, can have a heart of a dragon"
"I'll give you a whole new meaning to the words, Frost Bite!"

User Image

Ayaki's age didn't bother Yomi at all, this was mostly because Yomi was eight years old. However Nadare's big brother attitude was eating at Yomi the most. Yomi looked at Yosuke then smiled the same smile as he did awhile about. Yomi put his hand behind his back showing yosuke his handsign for Hyouton soujuu which nadare hadn't seen him learn, as he very slowly freezing the snow together under nadare into ice, using the snow slope as a ramp. "Nadare...." Yomi said taking off in a rush pole vaulting off his sword to tackle nadere and use the ice ramp to push both of them into a snow bank. "Yosuke now!" Yomi said hoping this gave her enough time to make snowballs to chuck at "big brother."

{{{User Image}}}

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:27 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

"I would love to paint the snow..."

User Image

Yosuke rubbed where Nadare's hand had hit her. She bowed to Ayaki. She whipped around when Yomi called to her. She dug her foot into the snow and kicked up a large amount. Working quickly in forming snowballs. Yosuke chucked the snow as hard as she could to the back of Nadare's head. Hitting him with the same force as he had to her.

User Image

"...in your blood."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Ayaki watched the team play, her emotions falling deeper into a slight depression. Being promoted to chuunin was amazing in many ways but the worst thing was that she'd never had a team No friends either... she thought carefully about that word for a few minutes before sliding down to sit in the snow with her head down.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:29 pm
oxox
User Imageoxox

User Image

User Image

Yomi Gin Reido
Genin

User Image

After Yosuke was done pegging nadare with snowballs, Yomi pegged him too before looking back and ayaki. He was eight years old one of the youngest Genin in history so he knew that look pretty well, if not for yousuke and Nadare, he would most likely have the same look. However he blinked at Ayaki wondering also since there is a snowball war going on against Nadare why isn't she joining. So Yomi got up and took the time to walk a few feet toward Ayaki, and just chucked a snowball at her. "What are you doing in the corner for, the teams aren't even." Yomi said with a smile.

{{{User Image}}}

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:19 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

"I would love to paint the snow..."

User Image

Yosuke had vanished and reappeared behind Ayaki. Hugging her from behind. "Yomi is right, its not much fun being on the side lines." She giggled and planted herself in the snow next to the chunin. She giggled and brushed the snow from her face.

User Image

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:39 pm
Ayaki dodged the snowball expertly, her skill as an archer at spotting flying objects saving her from a chilly end. She looked at Yousuke as she hugged her and then bent down, scooping up snow. She kept scooping and scooping till she had a snowball several times bigger than her head "I am my own team!" she replied and flung the massive snowball at Yomi like it was a little rock. The snowball barreled at him fast and would burst on contact, covering the small boy in white "But for the sake of being eve, I suppose I'll be on a team."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:52 pm
oxox
User Imageoxox

User Image

User Image

Yomi Gin Reido
Genin

User Image

Yomi couldn't really dodge Ayaki's snowball, so using his minor skills with a sword, He blocked most the snowball by using his giant sword. The rest hit him in the face and he fell over. Despite this Yomi bounced back up and shook his head, and kept his smile. "Don't do it for the sake of being even. Do it for the sake of having fun!" Yomi said making a group of snowballs and throwing them in the air. He then Tilted his sword, using the flat-part like a bat and shotguned the snowballs at both a Ayaki and Yosuke.

{{{User Image}}}

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:04 am
"I don't do things for fun." Ayaki replied evenly, scooping a snowball into a normal size and packing it tightly "Fun never gets you anywhere. Work does." she threw the snowball. It flew through the air to combat Yomi's and she dodged the rest, moving out of the way so that one only whisked past her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:25 pm
((Due to lack of activity, I have removed Ayaki and she is no longer at the river.))  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:09 pm
HonNoMushi
((Due to lack of activity, I have removed Ayaki and she is no longer at the river.))

((Yosuke will be with Ayaki))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:40 pm
((Because dana is a good puppy >.>))
Nadare stood up and brushed the snow off of him as he watched the younger kids play around though ayaki could loosen up a bit. After ayaki and yosuke disappeared he looked over at yomi. "So yomi what do you want to do?" He asked as he sat down on the bank of the river and messed with the snow a bit.  

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

A Just War

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:51 pm
Bob appeared on the bank of the river. He let out a deep sigh sitting down at the peak before it sloped down. Staring out across it watching as the snow slowly danced down onto the surface of the river, each flake emitting a ripple out. As they feel they overlapped again and again causing a very intricate pattern. His emerald eyes seemed almost luminescent as they gazed out staring into the pattern. "It's time... I must begin learning my bloodline. My goal is to become the strongest user of it on the face of this planet and being a member of the hidden village in the snow it's imperative that I reach it. No other user has the same opportunities as me... I have to do this" He contemplated this idea whilst looking as the water in front of him. The air all around him was about 32 degrees making it prime condition for him to learn just how to create Ice. His eyes watched as each little flake danced down wondering how he in fact would be able to manipulate it so that he would be able to create the ice as well. He rose up from his seated position tilting his head to either direction allowing a symphony of cracks and pops to emanate outward. He huffed blowing the hair out of his face his focus positioned on a spot directly in front of him. An area with nothing around 2 feet at eye level the hopeful location for his spawning of Ice.

His arms extended outward as chakra began to focus on his palms and finger tips doing everything in his arsenal to create Ice. This was a breaking point, Bob had reached his first test and if he couldn't overcome this how the hell would he be able to some day be the strongest Hyouton user in existence? He had to do this, There was no alternative. He wanted to be adequate at his bloodline before meeting with the Yukikage which was precisely why he was here now. He needed to be an asset, not someone that needed protection, Action was quiet but for how long? He needed to be able to rely on himself if the time came. He looked intently at the air in front of him as the snow flakes slowly fell almost taunting him that their existence was natural and he couldn't reproduce the effect. Bob wasn't someone to get frustrated though. His eyes remained on the prize with slow deep inhales and exhales to help regulate his autonomic and chakra system simultaneously. His eyes widened with excitement, his eyes twinkling with joy as he saw a sphere of ice form just above the palm of his hand it only being about 6 inches in diameter it wasn't something large but being able to do it none the less was something he was quite proud of. "Ok stage 2, now to manipulate it. This is the integral part" He stated not really caring if anyone overheard he had figured he was alone anyway it was a rather cold night not many would be out. Yet again chakra flowed through his body as they focused on the now levitating sphere in front of him. His scrutinized the sphere ever so fixed on it as he watched it slowly change shape. He smiled as he watched it condense and thicken, turning into an ice senbon. "Stay Frosty" He uttered holding a single hand sign as the senbon shot out sticking into a boat at the waters edge. A smile crossed his lips feeling quite successful now that he could manipulate basic Ice. Though it wasn't enough for him. He let out a calming sigh as he prepared to continue.

OOC sad Hyouton [ Ice Release ] & Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ] Mastered.... 10 posts for Ice release and 15 for Ice Manipulation... 10+15= 25 25-6 [Attribute -2 posts plus class -1 x2 is -6posts] 19 posts, 3 to 4 sentences per post 19x3=57 10 word avg. per sentence 570 words. 626 words typed not including OOC Ice Release and Ice Manipulation Mastered smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:40 pm
He let out a deep sigh as he opened up the scroll containing his bloodline techniques. "Those last two were the hard parts now All I have to do is apply the basic concepts and it should yield my desired result" He mused the battle plan as chakra once again began to focus chakra throughout his body. He began to form some simple hand signs with his right hand as he held out his left hoping that this technique would work. He looked down and smiled to see it working as a kunai formed out of thin air from condensing water vapor he smiled as he fiddled with it for a few minuted before throwing it into the lake. He watched as it hit the water and then came back up to a float watching as the current pulled it down out of his line of sight.

He then reopened the scroll reading the next technique. A smirk skulked across his lips as he read the next two jutus he was to learn. Finally he was reaching the good stuff. He stepped back a few feet before building up some chakra then forming hand signs. "Hyourou no Jutsu [ Ice Prison Technique ]" He said before slamming both palms into the ground. He watched as 4 Columns of ice erupted out reaching around 20 feet high before coming to a stop. He rose watching them rather pleased with himself at how masterful he had become with the technique.

He opened it for the last time examining the final technique and reading it's description. He jumped backward a good 10 yards before skidding across the snow to a stop. He looked upon the pillars of ice not using them as a target for his next attack. Chakra began to build up once again lifting up his right hand forming hand seals quicker than before but not significant difference between speed. He finished on a sign and thrusted his left hand forward watching as a ton of swallow shaped kunai shot out sticking into the pillar. He formed another hand sign watching as they all focused on one section of each pillar knocking all of them over into the river. He watched as they floated down the river noticing they would melt eventually. He smirked crossing off those techniques from his list wondering whether or not he should continue.

(1 d 2 c... 4+5+5=14... -9=5. 5x4=20x15=300. 397/300 Hyouton: Tsubame Fubuki [ Ice Release: Snow Storm Swallows ], Hyourou no Jutsu [ Ice Prison Technique ], Higu no Jutsu [ Ice Tool Technique ] mastered)

A Just War

A Just War

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:56 pm
He let out a deep sigh seeing that there was a large list of Jutsu he still had remaining. "Let's see if we can't kill a few birds with one stone." He mused excitedly as he read across the list of Jutsu seeing that there were 5 remaining jutsu at his level and he was determined to master all of them before reporting to the kage. "These are pretty difficult... I'm gonna need some food and a large break after mastering these." He stated allowed deciding to begin with the first jutsu on the list. (1/4)

He stepped back nodding with a pleased smile as he was going to learn four out of the five here and now then go see the kage. After all if he had nothing else to learn what would be the point of going to see the kage? He cracked his knuckles letting out a sigh to calm himself down a bit so he could quickly knock out these techniques. After crossing the first one off the list he decided which he would begin with. (1/4)

He let out a deep sigh calming himself once again as chakra began to rise. "Hi Kasui no Jutsu [ Ice Spike Technique ] is the first technique... If I build up a significant amount now I'll be able to just crank through all the jutsu at once" He nodded concluding that would be the fastest method of learning these techniques so he began to focus chakra allowing it to build and flow throughout his entire body. (1/4)

"I'm gonna need a lot... These aren't childish techniques anymore they are the more deadly ones. These are the techniques that will be able to let me stand apart from the other ninja in this village. I must surpass them, I cannot allow myself to fall behind or remain on an equal plain." He mused chakra now beginning to surge as if a gate had been blown open. A slight smirk crossed his lips as the power flowing through him felt good.(1/4)  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games