Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Spot ][ Restaurant of Synchronicity (in ruins) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:10 pm
User Image

Shigeru suddenly felt grateful. The hospital was certainly a place of hospitality towards the wounded but a quiet place to rest was far more enticing. Although desirable, Shigeru could not accept. It would be rude to simply show up at someone's home and expect to be let in. A warning had to be issued to the parents before offering. "I rather not be a burden to your family." Shigeru said shaking his head seriously. He began to walk slowly towards the entrance of the restaurant.
[OOC]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:14 pm
Carrot moved fast, her legs caring her quickly to block his path "I don't have family, Shigure-san. My parents died a while back. I would love to have company." she smiled brightly at him, one hand on his forearm to keep him from leaving "My parent's were old, remember? My mother was 69 when I was born and my father was 73. They both died a few years ago and I have no other family." she put her hands together in a clapping motion "Won't you please give me some company? For at least a little bit?" she smiled sneakily from behind her hands at him, playful but sincere in her request.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:24 pm
User Image

Shigeru was quickly routed by Ayaki which surprised him a bit. The fact that she had no family left saddened him but could not truly relate to her loss. The moment she placed her hand on his arm, there was a chill over Shige's body. After a moment of though, Shige smiled and brought Ayuki's hands down from their pleading position. "It is I who should be pleading to you." He looked at Ayuki's eyes now that her hands were not in the way and noticed details that he had could not notice before. The color and shape of her eyes and mouth. "Thank you." He said with a nod.
[OOC I hope you are calling him Shigure on purpose..(:]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:29 pm
Carrot cheered slightly before "Thank you! Just follow me, ok?" she winked at him with a big grin and then turned, pulling her jacket close. She pulled a scarf out of her pocket as well and wrapped it around her neck "Its far but worth the walk." she said, setting out into the cold.

[EXIT]

OoC/// xD Oops! Actually I got distracted and misspelled it! Sorry! =

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:35 pm
User Image

Shigeru smiled at her warm attitude and stood behind for a second as he saw Ayaki ready herself for the cold. Shige tightened his coat to his body with the straps at the front and put his hands in his coat's pockets. He kept his arms close to his body, trying to keep his torso from moving too much. Shigeru hoped the walk was not too long or he would be sore by the time he got there. After Ayaki stepped out, Shigeru quickly trudged behind her until he was beside her.
[OOC You do it all the time, girl!]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:36 pm
OoC///>< I'm sorry! It won't happen anymore! I promise!  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Reticent Harlequin

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:48 pm
Kataki enters the restaurant and sits down at an nearby by table, "Excuse me miss, may I have some ramen, please?" he asked as he wiped sweat away from his brow. He had been training for hours on in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:35 pm
Rushing to the front of the shop, Rin's arms were held firmly behind her, trying to catch as little of the wind as possible. With her cat ears moving back, on her head, the wind nipped at her face, giving a bit of discomfort for her, and the ears seemed to show it. Coming to a screeching halt, just in front of the shop, she walked in, with her cheeks showing the cold, as her ears perked back up. Heaving her breaths showed that she was rushing, as she looked around, about ready to make the order.

Bringing herself to the front counter, she went about getting the attention of the waiter, saying "Excuse, Rin, but, Rin, would like an order of roasted lamb shishkabobs."

Waiting for some kind of response, she wanted to know that she was heard, and to know that she was going to be acknowledged. Holding her pan flute, in her right hand, she started to place her fingers over the holes, noting out the tune that she was thinking of.  

TheOneOfName

TheOneOfName

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:24 pm
Having a parcel slide into her hand, she checked the contents to find the order that she had placed inside. Wondering who it was was that had given her the order, she couldn't find anyone that was doing anything out of the ordinary, so she decided to stop searching.

"Thank you very much," she recited, just before taking to the door.

Rushing out, she wanted to keep the meal warm, so that she wouldn't get fussed at, by, Crisis.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:29 am
Ayaki entered the restaurant with slow steps, a waiter taking her to a table behind a screen. She didn't want to be seen by anyone and certainly not bothered as she sat "Some sushi. Thanks." she ordered and leaned forward on her elbows, resting her chin on linked fingers. She looked out a nearby window, watching the snow fall silently outside.

((Exit))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:30 pm
Aya slid into a booth and rested her head on the table along with her arms, waving off the waiter with her fingers. She had no desire to eat anything at the moment and sighed heavily A new kage...a new village practically. I'm so bored...I wonder if Shi-san ever made it back... she thought, thinking of Shigeru for a brief moment before she fell asleep.
"Miss! You can't sleep here!" a nervous waiter was hovering around Ayaki when she woke up, staring at the man blearily before hearing his words "Mmm...where can I sleep?" he stared at her and seemed unable to speak before Aya stood "Ok." and left, leaving a very confused and flustered staff behind her.

((Exits))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image
[ K ] a i t o [ H ] a t a k e

『Yukigakure』

Class: Bukijutsu
Chakra Pool: 190/200

══════════════════════════════
Kaito walked into the restaurant and sat down in the first floor. He would wait for Zain to get here.

[OOC:]  

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

The Monk entered the shop and quickly found Kaito. Snatching a bottle of sake while passing some stuff and sat down across from him.

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:33 pm
▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

User Image

Ryo followed the monk in and took a seat next to him, also across from the silver haired boy. He waited for the right opportunity to say something.

Chakra Pool: 290

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:52 am
User Image
[ K ] a i t o [ H ] a t a k e

『Yukigakure』

Class: Bukijutsu
Chakra Pool: 190/200

Kaito watched as Zain and the other person walked in and sat across from him. He was intrigued by the other boy. "Who are you?" He glanced at Zain really quick after asking that.

[OOC:]  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games