Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Ravenlock

Romantic Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:26 pm
Hmmm i cant remember wether i saw a crew post when i was going through the forums lists or not actually...but if i know im normally online from like midnight-5am im in florida btw not sure which time zone that is lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:06 pm
It's the one a past crew mod posted, don't see him on now though.  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

octom hollow

2,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:38 am
Hidden Arc
I want to ask you people, those who do care for the guild, of what we should do now.

Vice-Captain ShadowxChay has finally decided to retire from Gaia, and Captain RobDaFob has been missing-in-action for so long with no additional news from ShadowxChay who may know him in real life. We're also stuck with crew mods who are either too busy in real life right now or just aren't working. Also, those who do apply aren't impressing me much. Please at least show off your capabilities. I don't want people who just ask to be crew so that they can say "Hey, I'm in a cool guild, and now I'm so cool because I'm a mod there." Not sure if I did offend some people because of that, but I just don't want that.
)

This guild is special for me and I don't want it to break down. Also, the guild isn't cool, well, it just no longer is because the people in it aren't doing a thing here, and I can't see what you do in zOMG. *sigh*

I really can't say what I want to say clearly. It's just that I just ask some of you to be active, at least just some. I want this guild to stand as what it is supposed to do. Please just tell me, should I still stay here and hope still for something that will never probably come?

you should really start telling people when you are playing zomg or tell a day when everyone to meet up....just wish full thinking smile well at lest let me kno bcuz i really like playing n i don't have no body to enjoy this game with n that's why i join this guild  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:47 pm
im a fairly active person... although im new to this guild.... but still... yeah...  

phant0m_k1ng

Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:53 pm
octom hollow
Hidden Arc
I want to ask you people, those who do care for the guild, of what we should do now.

Vice-Captain ShadowxChay has finally decided to retire from Gaia, and Captain RobDaFob has been missing-in-action for so long with no additional news from ShadowxChay who may know him in real life. We're also stuck with crew mods who are either too busy in real life right now or just aren't working. Also, those who do apply aren't impressing me much. Please at least show off your capabilities. I don't want people who just ask to be crew so that they can say "Hey, I'm in a cool guild, and now I'm so cool because I'm a mod there." Not sure if I did offend some people because of that, but I just don't want that.
)

This guild is special for me and I don't want it to break down. Also, the guild isn't cool, well, it just no longer is because the people in it aren't doing a thing here, and I can't see what you do in zOMG. *sigh*

I really can't say what I want to say clearly. It's just that I just ask some of you to be active, at least just some. I want this guild to stand as what it is supposed to do. Please just tell me, should I still stay here and hope still for something that will never probably come?

you should really start telling people when you are playing zomg or tell a day when everyone to meet up....just wish full thinking smile well at lest let me kno bcuz i really like playing n i don't have no body to enjoy this game with n that's why i join this guild

I did try that. @_@
But it ended in disaster twice. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:50 pm
uhavent been online too ....  

Kamikaze-Boom
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kain Ravenlock

Romantic Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:07 pm
tbh i think it sounds like a pretty good idea  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:12 pm
Kamikaze-Boom
uhavent been online too ....

I'm online everyday in my time zone. <.<  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

phant0m_k1ng

Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:18 pm
i dont think u have to worry too much yet about this guild... smile )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:30 am
i am online everyday but nobody ever want to play with me lol ...  

Helgast123
Crew

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

NATTThe13

High-functioning Sleuth

1,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:04 pm
it seems that i have been just very busy lately. redface  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:45 am
-dragging ppl-  

Helgast123
Crew

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KojiruZekida50

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:42 pm
If you want more activity in the guild, advertise and try to get a ton of new people. New guild members are usually the most dedicated and usually become less dedicated over time, unless they obtain a high rank in the guild like Hidden Arc. If we get more people in and excited about this, we'll get more activity in the guild and the guild will thrive.

btw, I've only been here for a few days. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:13 am
sound good to me  

Helgast123
Crew

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Crusaders' Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items