Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:47 pm

emiri-chou
GothicGrave13
Zhu-Ro shook her head, and blinked, looking around curiously at her mother who was shouting like a lunatic, her brother hiding behind a barrel, Morgan holding his head, and her sister waving around her bow. Should I pretend to stay blacked out until this blows over, or...?
--

Martin ran his hand through his hair. "So. Should we go visit Morgan?"

((Raiito's the one with the headache, Morgan is flipping out and Lun-zia is seriously ticked off))

yeah, that! I said THAT!
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:18 am

GothicGrave13
emiri-chou
GothicGrave13
Zhu-Ro shook her head, and blinked, looking around curiously at her mother who was shouting like a lunatic, her brother hiding behind a barrel, Morgan holding his head, and her sister waving around her bow. Should I pretend to stay blacked out until this blows over, or...?
--

((Raiito's the one with the headache, Morgan is flipping out and Lun-zia is seriously ticked off))

yeah, that! I said THAT!

((so you did, I must be on stupid pills))

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:14 pm

emiri-chou
GothicGrave13
emiri-chou
GothicGrave13
--

yeah, that! I said THAT!

((so you did, I must be on stupid pills))

J-just post!
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:52 am

((I'm waiting for you to reply to my earlier post XD))

Auburn walked through the city, staring at the sky, the jewled rose she took from the palace garden catching the sun's rays perfectly, she was more interested in her thoughts to notice the hostile glances she received, she stood out from the norm, most elves had brown, blonde or black hair occasionally with unusual bright natural coloured streaks (some born with pure royal blood may have violet or grey hair), hers was more red than brown, one solid colour, Tawny, like a lion's mane. Tawny had been the nickname her half-sisters had given her as a child, along with chestnut, copper, nut, russet and rusty, Auburn didn't really like nicknames, her name sounded more of a pet name than a real name, the sort you would give to a dog rather than a girl, most colours didn't make good names, another thing that stood out was her choice in clothing, red and purple cherry blossom patterned silk dress with red rope ties, matching sleeves,stockings and butterfly patterned steel-capped red boots. She dressed more like the middle class humans from the far east, rather than a lower class elf, most ordinary elf girls wore no shoes or sandals, a simple wrap top and a short animal hide skirt, or a long tunic with a belt and loose white trousers, the only other elf who dressed in a slightly similar style to Auburn was her half sister, Zhu-Ro. Auburn spat at the thought of her sisters why do they get more respect than me? we share the same mother, I should be treat in the same way! she growled but instead I'm despised for being a half-breed, and my father's actions
---
Miku turned at a growl from behind her, she turned around to see an elf girl, miku was instantly drawn to her wild green eyes, half hidden in her long untidy fringe, the intensity of the colour was astonishing, she looked different from other elves, miku couldn't put her finger on it, she was far taller than miku, older too, she didn't really look like an elf, she looked different
"what are you lookin' at!" the girl snapped "n-nothing" Miku said, suprised, the elf glared at her, miku felt as though the elf could see right through her. "Your lying!" The elf hissed "you humans are all the same!"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:44 am

Zhu-Ro grabbed Raito and her sister, dragging them out of the room, and shot them a glance that said "So what if I'm not fully healed?!?" and dragged them down the hall.

--
Martin turned around, and walked in front of her sister, staring the girl down. "Quit it. You're just causing trouble for no reason." he grumbled, then turned to his sister. "You alright?"
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:47 am

Lun-zia pulled away from her sister "we will all need to be fit to cross the country to gather followers, you'll be no good to anyone if you're not in mint condition" Morgan nodded "we're planning on heading for the oparu mountains, very hard terrain to cross, currently, for us, everything's either useful, or dead-weight, now we need to find Miku and her pain-in-the-neck-drives-me-up-the-wall brother" Morgan didn't admit Martin was very sensible, and that just tried to be difficult to throw Martin off, Morgan didn't particularly like being ordered around by a human (not so much ordered, just strongly advised) or anyone for that matter
---
Auburn cocked an eyebrow "me causing trouble? your the one who drew a weapon, you weren't paying much attention to the affect it had on the people around you" Miku looked around and realized what the elf meant, they were no longer surrounded by elves, they were now avoiding them with wary expressions "I'm okay" Miku said

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Zhu-Ro nodded. "Exactly. I knew we'd probably have to do that the moment I saw mom draw the knife. I was leading us towards the storage rooms. See? There's food, weapons, everything." she said, then dragged them behind her, a small ached in her chest from the dtrain of them resisting while she was trying to pull them.

--
Martin sighed. "Really? I have no weapon out. And you are causing trouble for no reason. You're shouting at her for looking at you." he said, then patted her on the head, a small smile on his face. ''geez, you're like a little kid, aren't tou?
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:48 am

"but we won't be safe anywhere, always running away, no home" Raiito said looking down "you get used to it" Morgan snapped, Lun-Zia guessed he hadn't meant to he must miss his home she thought "home is where your heart is" she said softly "anyway, I know a way we can leave the palace without being seen, remember the catacombs below the palace, back when this place was a cemetary, you can still get down there, via the storage area!" Morgan tilted his head with interest "but you elves are currently needing to ration food now right? won't the storage room be guarded?" Lun-zia smiled triumphantly "I'm a princess, they can't stop me from going where I want!" raiito chuckled "I wish I could force authority like you guys can, would be helpful if I live long enough to be king"
---
Miku tugged her brother's arm "maybe we should go get Morgan now, he gets me worried when he wanders off" Auburn rolled her eyes "the knife you so carelessly drew startled me, and when people look at me, it's always with the same scorn!" she turned around and stalked away

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Zhu-Ro rolled her eyes, and tugged them off their footing, succeeding in tugging them to the storerooms. "We don't have much time." she said, then set up a protection barrier. "Hurry!"

--
Martin shrugged, then turned to Miku. "Yeah, we should get going..."
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Lun-Zia walked in and looked around "nobody's here, they must have been rotating the guard" her gaze landed on a quiver full of arrows she tiptoed over and carefully pulled an arrow out for inspection "this is made of nadra madini!" she forgot about keeping her voice low "It's among the rarest of stones, it wasn't so rare years ago when we found it, it's light but strong, yet easy to shape, but hard to break" she turned it over "the wodd is from the haiko tree, it never rots" she sort of doubled back, gasped and looked from her bow to the arrow "I never realized my bow was made of the same wood" she rocked the arrow up and down "it's heavier at the back, a bit silly, they must be harder to shoot" she then thought of how poorly she shoots arrows, they end up tilting downwards and falling off target "do you think...they were made for me?"
Raiito tilted his head "how can they be, They look pretty darn old, older than you" Lun-zia picked up the quiver "never mind that, I'm taking them with me!"
---
miku set off running "where could he be?"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Zhu-Ro walked over to the weapons, and grabbed a dagger, a sword, and a collapsible staff, which she tried opening and closing immediately. "Nice!" she said, then shoved it in her boot. For a final touch, she grabbed a bottle of poison and the antidote, so she could use it if she accidentally hit one of her friends.

--

Martin shrugged, and ran after her. "Well, he does work at the castle, right?" he said.
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:01 am

raiito looked at the weapons, he tried and failed to lift the hammer, which wasn't a suprise, as it was very large. He looked around, he was drawn to a dusty sheild, it to was large, and it was big enough for Raiito to crouch behind and not be seen "I don't think you'd be able to lift that let alone use it" Morgan said, but to his suprise, Raiito lifted it up quite easily "it's lighter than it looks" he rubbed the dust off and put the rope over his head and wore the sheild like a tortoise shell "it's really light!" he said picking up a bag of bombs, Morgan went and grabbed a sack of food "well, this technically isn't stealing, jut borrowing for a long time"
---
"at least that's what he said he'd try, we do need supporters, he's got the right idea, unless he's insulting people and causing trouble, which is very likely" Miku said, looking from side to side "can you remember where the palace is?
---
Vitani swiftly scaled the city wall and jumped down the other side "I'm back, it's safe!" she called out, she watched as her people slid out from the shadows, these were the elf city outtcasts, those who didn't fit in, who were different, they were powerful and gifted, the other elves didn't see that.

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:39 am

Zhu-Ro chuckled a bit at her brother, then gave him a crossbow and arrows. "The lightest one, and it's easy to use, okay?" she said, then grabbed a smaller shield, and another spellbook, shoving it in a bag she had found. "Damn right it's long- term borrowing." she said, then grabbed another sack of food, looking it over. "How much do you think we're gonna need?"
--
Martin pointed down a street. "This way. And he probably is doing that."
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Raiito nodded "I think I'd do better with a crossbow than a sword" he looked at the arrows "I'd say these are made from oak with a flint tip, like most elven arrows" Lun-Zia giggled "for a guy who has no experience in combat, you certainly know about arrows" Raiito shook his head "just rocks and plants" Morgan shrugged "we should have enough for 3 weeks or more, depends if Martin and Miku are buying food like they said they were and Miku hasn't traded any of our food for books full of nonsense" Lun-Zia giggled "nonsense meaning what exactly?" Morgan sighed "stupid non-existant stuff, like Gorgons and leviathans, puppet masters and genies, and garbage like that, I can't beleive she thinks it's all true!"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:16 pm

Zhu- Ro pursed her lips. She liked Miku, especially how quick she was to believe some things. But she didn't say anything, except "Maybe more than three wekks," and grabbing another bag of food, shoving it in an oversized bag she found, throwing a few at Lun-Zia, Raito (gently, though), and Morgan. "You might want these."
--
Martin pointed down a street. "This way. And he probably is doing that."
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas