Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
(PRIVATE RP) (NOT ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:13 pm
He laughed at her adorable face. She was just to cute, How could he not tease her? He wanted to grab her, and just hold her forever. "Your a fiesty one aren't you?" He said smiling. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry" he said as he reached out to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:15 pm
She stared at him, before she knew what was happening tears began to pour out from her eyes. She had no clue why but quickly tried wiping them away, which she also failed at.
User Image  

JossXIII

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:18 pm
Usuis eyes widened. "H-Haruhi are you alright? I'm so sorry did I make you cry?" He asked. He gently wrapped his arms around her and squezzed her tight. "Please don't cry, I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:25 pm
"I'm sorry.." She whispered as she cried. "I just, I just, I don't know, what's wrong." She held on tightly to him.  

JossXIII

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 pm
He held her and he couldn't control himself any longer. He lifted up her chin and right when he was about to make his move the door opened. It was the nurse. "Sorry i took so long you tw-" Her eyes widend when she saw Usui and Haruhi. Usui Fell.
Nice timing you damn nurse. He said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:34 pm
Haruhi stopped breathing, she looked straight into his eyes and closed hers. He's going to kiss me she thought, my first kiss. When their lips were inches from each other the nurse burst in. "Sorry I took so long you tw-" I felt Usui curse under his breath. I abruptly got up wiping myself. I can't believe I was about to kiss him. But silly me, I fell back into his arms, thanks to our-almost-kiss I felt dizzy again..  

JossXIII

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:36 pm
Usui caught her and smiled. "Well nurse I think she is just tired I can take her to my dorm to rest"
And without listening to the nurse usui picked her up and took her to his dorm.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:38 pm
Haruhi's face flashed a crimson color and was about to say something when she felt herself being picked up by him. "W-what about class." Haruhi asked as her cheeks faded to a light shade of pink.  

JossXIII

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:41 pm
"We'll say you were sick. and well I ditched all last year so whats the point of quitting now?" Usui replied.
"Would you like to go to my dorm or your dorm by the way?"
He asked barely remebering she had one to, since she was part of this school she had to have one.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:44 pm
"But, but, you should go to class, I don't want to be a bother to you.." She whispered softly against his chest.
"Yours is fine." She replied since hers was still a mess.  

JossXIII

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:46 pm
"Don't worry" He said smiling.
"Alright princess" He said teasing and took her to his dorm.
He layed her on his bed, blushing about it to.
"i um..Am going to change alright?" he told Haruhi as he started taking off his shirt.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:51 pm
"But I don't want you to fail because of me," She said blushing as she was put gently on his bed. She noticed his cheeks fade to light shade of pink. She felt hers turned pink too.
"Okay." Was all she can manage and quickly covered her eyes with both her hands. She couldn't help it though she took a quick peak and saw him shirtless, she was afraid he would see her and she quickly covered her eyes blushing even more.  

JossXIII

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:54 pm
"I won't fail, I get pretty good grades." Usui said smirking.
He turned around to see her covering her eyes and laughed.
"I think i'll tease her a little." He thought to himself.
Usui then sat next to her on the bed grabbing her hands. "You should change to." He said winking at her and grinning in a tesy way.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:56 pm
"Really?" She whispered under her hands.
She felt him sit next to her and take her hands away from her eyes revealing a shirtless Usui.
"W-what do you mean?" She said blushing a bright red color.  

JossXIII

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 pm
"What do i mean? I mean you should take yours off to" He said smilling at her blushing face. "Or would you rather have me take off all of mine?" He asked smirking.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff