Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Official Post Your Progress Guild*~ Writers Support!

Back to Guilds

We support fellow writers by tracking and displaying word and page counts. 

Tags: Writing, Write, Poetry, Novels, Stories 

Reply Plot/Character/Genre Discussion
Awesomely Bad Plots. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmare1

Hallowed Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:29 pm
Rorschach.

In any case, I do love that some of the gags are still funny even if you do not know the source material. Like the Kool-Aid one. XD

Internet is a blessing and a curse for that reason. >> I tend to find the weirdest stuff, usually from entirely unrelated searches. [/off-topic]

In any case, I remembered another bad plot of mine.

Guy who looks like an elf goes to save a princess. Elf guy has an annoying fairy sidekick, and needs to rescue the princess from an evil overlord. Her wicked stepmother tried to marry her off to him.

No, I have never played a Zelda game. Why do you ask?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:51 am
Nightmare, as long as your fairy doesn't have the extremely annoying catchphrase of: "Hey! Listen!" I think you're clear. XD  

SugarRos
Captain

Nightmare1

Hallowed Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:39 am
Well, she was also humanoid and not a ball of light, and her annoyance came more from how she was written, not that she was -actually- annoying.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:47 am
My fail worthy plots:

1st Grade: Short diddy about a man and his dogs and a messy house that only became messy because the man was lazy and the dogs helped him make the mess. Which all didn't matter because the man loved his dogs. The. End.

It honestly looks like I based that off of the poem of the Crooked Man who lived in a crooked house by the way it was worded.

6th/7th Grade: My first fanfic ever. And exchange student comes from the US to Japan to originally live with the Tsukinos, only she never makes it there. A series of unfortunate monsters keep cropping up and the girl reveals herself to not only be Sailor X but a princess from the tenth planet called Xandera that was looking for her senshi, the Space Senshi that the others have to find with her. Then it turns out that someone else, namely her 'prince', had been looking for her and found the other half along with their future daughter who wasn't exactly from the future in the first place.

Turns out the said girl is responsible for the fall of the ancient kingdoms by releasing Metallia from a prison on the sun because "she felt it was the right time" and not to mention she had her daughter in the past with the said prince.

Also, the first bad boss they had to fight was actually part of the girl's original court that was turned evil by some random villain named Barbaydos who inexplicably escapes death to serve the next big bad.

Add the character death of her daughter when they used the awesomely powerful crystals that form into one big crystal that the Girl had planned on being the sacrifice for.

Then the resurrection of the daughter by the original cast is over shadowed by a new monster calling the Girl master which turned everyone but her prince and daughter against her.

Toss in a few prophetic dreams to an original cast member known for them. Mince some OOC reactions from one of the original cast member that has gone off the deep end and kidnaps the girl and generally abuse her which sets the stage for her to become evil.

Apparently said girl had two entities in her and the evil one came out calling itself Lady Cruel.

A Time paradox occurs when the girl's future self comes back to the past to teach the original main character a spell to sealing/destroying the evil.

Which all sums up the evil plot the second Big Bad had which was to turn every dimension into one that she ruled because she was the evil version of the girl that claimed and ruled her own dimension thus decided to mess with hers bye using Barbaydos as her scion.

Of course none of this works out as the original cast and the Girl's court storm the castle-er..mansion..- fought the good fight and wins.

Though before that, in her consciousness the girl finds out she's chosen to carry part of the embodiment of Death itself and that the main original character was the embodiment of Life.

The story ends with the Death consciousness promising the Girl her time would come soon and the kids of the future go back to the future leaving everyone else to live out their dreams.

And that's only book. One. *Face palm.*  

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Plot/Character/Genre Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash