Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 14: Life Discussion Forum
Vent Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:27 am
You don't know unless you try.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:41 pm
Ok, so I'm Pentecostal, and everyone usually makes fun of me for it, but it's gotten too far. They decided they're gonna make a new game called Pentecostal Ball, it consists of me being the ball and pushed back and forth between people. I thought things would get better in high school, but it just got worse. I don't want to goto the office, but I don't know what else to do!  

DinoEme

days we loose

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:40 pm
I don't need Love or a relationship I can do friends with benefits with a guy that i like nothing wrong with that i'm here to vent no need to judge i've been called a slut and a whore to my face I don't sleep around like other people i used to know and steal an ex boyfriend right under my nose. I suck at relationships i'm not the *perfect girlfriend* everyone thinks she is. I can keep secrets and not tell the whole world I don't cause drama like everyone else, ive been done high school for three years and yet people still don't grow up. I don't need love yet people tell me one night stands are wrong... there not nobody understands i don't want to settle down i've got my whole life to do that. I'm hiding my sexuality from my family everyday including my gay aunt. It's so hard trying to pretend someone i'm not when all the time i want to scream i'm gay (i love both genders and i don't care what anyone thinks.) None of my friends understand...... they don't know what goes underneath inside my mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:50 pm
days we loose
I don't need Love or a relationship I can do friends with benefits with a guy that i like nothing wrong with that i'm here to vent no need to judge i've been called a slut and a whore to my face I don't sleep around like other people i used to know and steal an ex boyfriend right under my nose. I suck at relationships i'm not the *perfect girlfriend* everyone thinks she is. I can keep secrets and not tell the whole world I don't cause drama like everyone else, ive been done high school for three years and yet people still don't grow up. I don't need love yet people tell me one night stands are wrong... there not nobody understands i don't want to settle down i've got my whole life to do that. I'm hiding my sexuality from my family everyday including my gay aunt. It's so hard trying to pretend someone i'm not when all the time i want to scream i'm gay (i love both genders and i don't care what anyone thinks.) None of my friends understand...... they don't know what goes underneath inside my mind.

D: whoever said that is mean!  

DinoEme

days we loose

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:18 pm
DinoEme
days we loose

Thats what people are... cruel hateful world we live in.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:52 pm
days we loose
DinoEme
days we loose

well....wherever there is evil there is some good hidden, lurking behind the darkness, just waiting to get out. You just have to find it. And I know it's going to be hard, but you will find it ^.^  

DinoEme

days we loose

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:54 pm
DinoEme
days we loose
DinoEme
days we loose

well....wherever there is evil there is some good hidden, lurking behind the darkness, just waiting to get out. You just have to find it. And I know it's going to be hard, but you will find it ^.^

Yeah it is a hard journey even for me and my boyfriend but i will fight the darkness no matter what.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:15 pm
I came to this thread as a way of reminding myself of how grateful I should be for what (little) I have, but ended up even more depressed now because I remembered I don't have a boyfriend. ;_;  

Lili and RayRay

DinoEme

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:18 pm
Lili and RayRay
I came to this thread as a way of reminding myself of how grateful I should be for what (little) I have, but ended up even more depressed now because I remembered I don't have a boyfriend. ;_;

sad awwwww don't worry you'll find someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:33 pm
Lili and RayRay

Don't worry about that! You don't NEED to have a boyfriend.
Trust me, there are plenty of little fishes in the sea! (7 billion of them)

Toxic Pepper
Captain

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:15 pm
To everyone discouraged with love or relationships don't give up. I've been down that road. I have an ex who decided if he couldn't have me no one could and he set me on fire. Great guy huh? So there's a kick for love, but I have a fiance I love so very much who is great. The right guy or girl is somewhere I'm sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:04 pm
Tainted and Jaded
To everyone discouraged with love or relationships don't give up. I've been down that road. I have an ex who decided if he couldn't have me no one could and he set me on fire. Great guy huh? So there's a kick for love, but I have a fiance I love so very much who is great. The right guy or girl is somewhere I'm sure.

I didn't know HE set you on fire? How terrible!
Has he been sentenced?  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:18 pm
i slept at past 11..almost midnight and woke up at 3 am, my mom's having an attack idk how should i call it but she's having trouble in breathing and said her vision's blurry and me and my brother observed her if she's going to calm down in a few minutes when she did not we woke up my sister and grandma. We're going to take her to a hospital. My brother took off with mom at almost 4 am. Since then I haven't gotten my sleep and I don't feel a bit sleepy at all and I've got a class for tomorrow maybe even a test....hope I don't get sleepy.

My mom's going to be confined...really starting to worry for her. Please prayers for my mom.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:22 pm
Landria03
i slept at past 11..almost midnight and woke up at 3 am, my mom's having an attack idk how should i call it but she's having trouble in breathing and said her vision's blurry and me and my brother observed her if she's going to calm down in a few minutes when she did not we woke up my sister and grandma. We're going to take her to a hospital. My brother took off with mom at almost 4 am. Since then I haven't gotten my sleep and I don't feel a bit sleepy at all and I've got a class for tomorrow maybe even a test....hope I don't get sleepy.

My mom's going to be confined...really starting to worry for her. Please prayers for my mom.

I'm sorry to here all this Landria!
Try to get some sleep right now if possible, the more the better.
Maybe tell your teach or instructor what happened?
My prayers will be with you mom, keep us updated!  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:34 pm
Toxic Pepper
Tainted and Jaded

I didn't know HE set you on fire? How terrible!
Has he been sentenced?
Yes,15-life and a no contact order. It didn't stop him last time, but while he's in prison they'll enforce it.  
14: Life Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff