Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Invitation Requests **UPDATE** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:28 pm
Oniknowsyou!
Oh invites okay there none I can think of as I am on this accont of mine more offten then not my other baku no oni don't need to be invited and my Ravenchan bitio is just a side project for she has alot to life up too now...
Should I invite Graves?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:08 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Oniknowsyou!
Oh invites okay there none I can think of as I am on this accont of mine more offten then not my other baku no oni don't need to be invited and my Ravenchan bitio is just a side project for she has alot to life up too now...
Should I invite Graves?

Why ask me I don't know Graves that well last time I spoke to him was like months ago on my MSN....  

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Aroes san

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:31 pm
well if she ever comes back I say mizz nikki..but I don't know if she is...if she does I think it wouldn't be till summer or fall this year...just in case thought I ask  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:35 am
Aroes san
well if she ever comes back I say mizz nikki..but I don't know if she is...if she does I think it wouldn't be till summer or fall this year...just in case thought I ask
Oh don't worry I sent out 2 invites to Nikki already. ^__^

@Oni: I thought Graves was your bud? He told me once that you were one of his best friends on Gaia. eek  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aroes san

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:06 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Aroes san

ok then...nevermind... xp ...thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:38 pm
um, you can invite Fireatmidnight and Zexxy Nymph. they're kinda new, but they are in the 18 and over thread everyday  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:13 pm
sweatdrop gonk ive been called a noob! crying lol jk....ive been around a while just dont post much **shruggs** i guess that kinda does make me a noob doesnt it? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:00 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Aroes san

@Oni: I thought Graves was your bud? He told me once that you were one of his best friends on Gaia. eek

He is a bud of mine but I havn't spoken to him for ages like he and I have hectic times on the net and hardley ever speak that much now. gonk

Oh well I think he should be invited as I would like to speak to him again.  

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:16 pm
Smokey5000
um, you can invite Fireatmidnight and Zexxy Nymph. they're kinda new, but they are in the 18 and over thread everyday
I think first I'll make them patrons of the Club in the chatterbox. Then I'll see if they become more well known. If I invite them now they will only feel bored and maybe even excluded among people they hardly know here.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:46 pm
**thinks for a second** can we invite steveokinnevo ?? hes kinda a patron hes been in n out of da forum a lot longer then me if memory serves me right....  

OoChIcKeNoO

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:52 pm
**runs in**waves arms around like a crazy person** Miss betty miss betty! Is it possible that centellita_hoztil be accepted in. Shes been around just as long as smokey if memeory serves me right and well shes the only one thats really missin from the guild in our family...PLEASE...pwease pwease pwease. I know shes not around much but shes been extra busy...perdy pwease...thankies **bows repeatedly**  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:27 pm
Chicken is not a noob but fireatmidnight definatelly is. I thought this place was for people who have been patrons in 18 and older longer than for few weeks. Oh well.

Can't think of anyone but.. Zero_the_X I've known and met him at Betty's longlong time ago. And I think everyone in here knows him.

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:30 pm
Nevermind, he's already here biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:04 am
Nanne
Chicken is not a noob but fireatmidnight definatelly is. I thought this place was for people who have been patrons in 18 and older longer than for few weeks. Oh well.

Can't think of anyone but.. Zero_the_X I've known and met him at Betty's longlong time ago. And I think everyone in here knows him.
**poucnes and huggles** thankies! **smiles n bows repeatedly**  

OoChIcKeNoO

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:00 am
OoChIcKeNoO
Nanne

**poucnes and huggles** thankies! **smiles n bows repeatedly**

Silly ^_^  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas