Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm
Pain was extremely puzzled by her explaination, but did not belittle her information. "Come with me to inform the Leaders." He looked over to the students. "Sorry, but I have to go handle this. My clone will handle the lesson plan. Let's go Kita!"

**Meet me in the Summit Forum. I'm, going to tell Kai and the other FL and Kage to meet there as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:09 am
** Not allowed access to the summit forum...

Keitori swung her katana over her shoulder. "Urusai desune..." she mumbled. She waited for what was to happen next.  

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • PvP 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:22 pm
**That was meant for Kita. The clones will conduct the class for a short time.

"Don't stop practicing Keitori. You are advancing quite well." the clone stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:16 pm
As cherry was pushed by the shinra tensei she slid on the ground and saw the real pain jump away. "What the heck?" She watched pain jump off and then looked at the clone pain throwing smoke pellets to the ground and kunai shot out of the smoke towards pain.  

Iketeru Cherry
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:37 am
** soz i get confuzzled easily sweatdrop

"Mmm," Keitori hummed, sticking the blade of her katana into the ground and leaning onto the hilt.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:19 pm
The katana split the ground 3 inches further than a normal blade would. Keitori's training clone exclaimed, "I think you've got it Keitori! Try attacking that tree" he said as he pointed to the thick tree off to the left.

The clone Cherry was fighting jumped upward, avoiding the kunai and setting himself up for an airial assault, "Wind Release: Mitonic Air Disruption!" He formed the seals and placed his hand to his mouth, releasing a typhoon of wind down into the plume of smoke to dispurse it.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Iketeru Cherry
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:15 pm
As the smoke lifted cherry was nowhere to be seen. then out of nowhere. "Ice Spear Jutsu!!" from behind she shot three crystalized spears toward the clone from the back, the side(left) and above.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:06 am
Keitori looked down at the katana's blade, "No wonder it felt shorter than usual..." she mumbled, although the katana was atleast three quarters her height, if not more. She gave a quick flick with her wrist and pulled the katana's blade out of the ground. She sighed, rolled her shoulders and swung the blade back so it just lightly touched her back. She walked over so that she was only about two meters away from the tree. She turned the katana so the blade was horizontal and was close to her waist. Then, only taking a few quick steps, and one swift motion of her arm and wrist, she flicked the blade through the tree, and watched carefully as the blade cut easily and cleanly through the tree. Her mouth twitched into a smile. She wasn't a perfectionist, but she did prefer things to occur quickly, smoothly and almost perfectly. If her skills were almost perfect, she would be happy. And this definately made her happy.

** sorry i would have posted sooner, but i had to catch up on assignments, there is a competition at the end of the week and i need to read two books for it and my friend is having a party on the weekend and i need to sort out my cosplay...

P.S. i've read so many books in the past month that everything i type/write sounds like it came from a novel. sorry if its a bit long, i think i need to write a novel or something thanks to all those books...  

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • PvP 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:20 am
**Lol its fine. I had plenty of school work to do over the weekend as well. I enjoy reading mid-lengthed posts because it allows me to really get a sense of what is happening.

The clone saw the ice spears coming with the Rinnengan, but could not move fast enough to avoid them in midair. *Poof*

As this happened, Pain returned to the training area having completed the conference. He weighed the decision of wether to tell the girls about the new threat or not. "You both have advanced far... But there is anew threat, and it is not just for our village. It She threatens every nation. Your training will have to be increased in difficulty as of now. Face each other in a 1-on-1 spar." he said with much more seriousness and impatience than before. He had to prepare them and make sure they could defend themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:22 pm
Airadain aproached the three with bounding strides, a warm smile on her pink lips and an arm up streched waving at them.
'my team!' she thought excitedly to herself.
"hi sensei!" she called as she neared them. she slowed and joined them.

PaYg

Iketeru Cherry
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:33 am
"Hai!" Cherry picked up her quiver and bow setting them on her back. while waiting for keitori cherry noticed a student and waved back smiling. As soon as that was over she stepped into the hyuuga stance and activated byakugan. "Byakugan!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:13 pm
"Welcome Airadian!" he greeted her with a smile. "Why not join the other girls in this spar to introduce yourself with force."  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm
**Lol yeh. I have so many assignments but my teacher gave us extra time and i just cleared some stuff up. yay not as much work...

Keitori sighed and let her katana slide back into its sheath. She still kept one hand on the top of the katana, just incase. She fowned. "Ready when you are, chaa..." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:19 pm
Airadain flipped her hair back smiling and cracked her fingers.
"bring it on"  

PaYg

Iketeru Cherry
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:36 am
Cherry through flash pills(When in contact with hard surface explode into a very bright light blinding anyone nearby) straight at her opponents feet then a smoke ball straight at the ground, Kunai shot out of the smoke (Not that you see it) aiming straight for Keitori, and Airadain only to be hidden when there done being blinded. ~Piece of cake~  
Genin Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff