• Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:17 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Aight. Grab my coat and c'mon. You can wear tha coat. Ya a little under dressed for winter." he said as he blew out the candles.
Xena: She chuckles a bit. "The cold weather doesn't really bother me. Ghosts love the cold, but if you insist..." She said as she walks over to take the coat and put it on.

"Ya show a little too much leg for my taste." he said chuckling some. "Everythin else too. Don't want no zombies or pervs nommin on ya."
Xena: "I'll make sure they get the message if they try anything."

"Don't doubt it. It'll also keep tha zombies off ya cause it's got my scent on it." he said with a shrug as he walked out of the musolium and towards the cemetery gate.
Xena: "Better than nothing." She said before she starts to follow after Raph.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Aight. Grab my coat and c'mon. You can wear tha coat. Ya a little under dressed for winter." he said as he blew out the candles.
Xena: She chuckles a bit. "The cold weather doesn't really bother me. Ghosts love the cold, but if you insist..." She said as she walks over to take the coat and put it on.

"Ya show a little too much leg for my taste." he said chuckling some. "Everythin else too. Don't want no zombies or pervs nommin on ya."

"Don't doubt it. It'll also keep tha zombies off ya cause it's got my scent on it." he said with a shrug as he walked out of the musolium and towards the cemetery gate.

He pushed the gate open and waited for Xena to follow. Once they were out he started towards an ally way. "Shouldn't be too many humans round. Might be some places to get some food for ya though."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:25 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He pushed the gate open and waited for Xena to follow. Once they were out he started towards an ally way. "Shouldn't be too many humans round. Might be some places to get some food for ya though."
Xena: "Would I need to take a disguise form like before?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Nah. It's abandoned. C'mon." he said as he continued through the dark ally.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:53 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She nods as she follows Raph through the dark alley.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Some commotion could be heard down a side ally that connected to the one they were in.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:44 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Some commotion could be heard down a side ally that connected to the one they were in.
Xena: Her ears perk up from hearing the commotion. "You hear that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah." he said as he continued the way he'd been going. Even as the moaning then the screaming started.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:53 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah." he said as he continued the way he'd been going. Even as the moaning then the screaming started.
Xena: She continues to follow Raph. Hearing the sounds, she just shakes her head a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She continues to follow Raph. Hearing the sounds, she just shakes her head a bit.

It wouldn't be long until the sounds of gun shot echoed through the ally and the groaning and screaming stopped. "Figured as much...." he murmured.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:02 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

It wouldn't be long until the sounds of gun shot echoed through the ally and the groaning and screaming stopped. "Figured as much...." he murmured.
Xena: "Good thing that it wasn't us over there." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah." he said as he got to the end of the ally and looked around to see if he saw any military, cop, or anything else. Not seeing anyone he headed to the small abandoned convenience store.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:06 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah." he said as he got to the end of the ally and looked around to see if he saw any military, cop, or anything else. Not seeing anyone he headed to the small abandoned convenience store.
Xena: She looks around as well before following Raph toward the abandoned store.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She looks around as well before following Raph toward the abandoned store.

Once he got to the store, he pushed the broken door out of his way and entered. "Don't go for tha cold stuff. It's gone bad by now. Boxed stuff might not be sa good either. Just go for cans." he said as he started to move around the store in an opposite direction from Xena so he could see if any zombies or humans might be hiding.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:18 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Once he got to the store, he pushed the broken door out of his way and entered. "Don't go for tha cold stuff. It's gone bad by now. Boxed stuff might not be sa good either. Just go for cans." he said as he started to move around the store in an opposite direction from Xena so he could see if any zombies or humans might be hiding.
Xena: "I suppose the beef jerky have gone bad as well, haven't they?" She asked as she looks around the store.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff