Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
S o . M a n y . Y e a r s . . . [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:08 am
(Yay!)

User Image

A young kid in the park, at the age of 14 appeared. He had a red jacket with a blue t-shirt on the inside. He was very energetic. He tended to fight, but will help anyone in battle. His name was unknown... but they called him... Kyoya.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:39 am
User Image
Corvin Chander Drake, Eighteen-Year-Old Guy
Wielding A Fierce Intelligence Matching His Prowess In A Fight

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Whoo~ ]]

An eighteen-year-old guy walked quietly, almost gracefully across the park. His silvery-white hair billowed slightly in the breeze, and the sun reflecting dully on his black leather jacket. He was wearing that over a white collared shirt, blue jeans, and black leather shoes, and was carrying a gray messenger bag at his side and a black guitar case over his back... His name was Corvin.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:40 pm
xxxx━━━━━━━━┓ x x x /)/)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxк u я u м ιX X XX X X ( . .)
x x x ┗━━━━━━━━x x x c(')(')

xx

User ImageDo you яεмεмвεя....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xIt wasn't until a bit later that Kurumi dropped her gaze to the ground and noticed two boys just hanging around and not doing much. They both looked familiar. A short kid, who's hair stuck backwards leaving only a bit of hair in front and wore a black and red jacket that seemed o be worn out over the years. And then, a silver haired man with astonishing red eyes that seemed to pierce anything he gazed at. Although these two were familiar, the years had faded away her memories and she forgot their names.

xxxxxxxxx....when everyone was τσgετнεя?

(`[¤* Out of Cream !: Way to totally copy the ending of my post, guys. gonk *¤]´)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:40 pm
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Lol. It seemed too epic to pass up. ]]  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:47 am
((This is kind of embarrasing but hey, its iiAnti-Stereotypical here... 4got my pass for that account... ill continue though))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:09 pm
(You must put down your character as a description in a post. It's supposed to be like this. blah,blah,blah,enter park.... What your character looks like. Then, his/her name is.... whatever your character's name is.)  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image A girl walked unnoticed into the park. It wasn't until a good few feet into the park was she seen. She had a way for your eyes to skim over her, but at closer inspection, it seems impossible that you could ever miss her. Her electric blue eyes scanned the park, seeing that two guys and a girl were there. She put her hands in her worn out jean pockets, right above her belt that was really an old guitar strap. She hadn't been to this park in a long time... her memories flooded her. She hated re-feeling the moment of when she was rejected from the "clan."

She put her ear buds in her ears, and continued to walk while selecting music from a very worn out iPod that was held together by a few pieces of neon duct tape. After selecting a techno song, she came upon a rock. She sat on the rock, crossing her legs into kinder garden "Criss-cross". The summer heat made her face a light shade of rose, making her neon eyes more intense. She sat back and closed her eyes, listening to the music happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

[[ Out. Of. Champagne: You know what? I'll go. ]]

Corvin looked around at the scene. He took a seat at a bench and yawned, "God, I hate waking up so early... Why couldn't they have night school for high schoolers, man." He looked about the people around the park. They all looked so familiar, as if from a distant past...

But, he had moved away from this place after turning twelve, since his father's worked moved. And now, just this summer, he moved back to celebrate his senior year in the place of his childhood. Then, suddenly, a few names clicked in his mind. He tilted his head curiously to the right side and said, "Huh... I think that brunette was... Kurumi?"

[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Misaki, I know you best, and you know the background on my character best. XD ]]

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:31 pm
xxxx━━━━━━━━┓ x x x /)/)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxк u я u м ιX X XX X X ( . .)
x x x ┗━━━━━━━━x x x c(')(')

xx

User ImageDo you яεмεмвεя....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xKurumi's name was said, by the silver haired teen who sat on a bench. "Hm?" She looked over at him with wide, curious eyes. She remembered her childhood. Just a flash, though. An eight-year-old Kurumi, new to the neighborhood, sitting up in the park's tree staring out at the horizon. And then, children gathered 'round the tree and asked her to play. She remembered the silver haired boy with piercing red eyes. If Kurumi remembered properly, his name was Corvin. "It's been a while, hasn't it, Corvin?" she called down lightly. She wasn't of what else to say besides that.

xxxxxxxxx....when everyone was τσgετнεя?

(`[¤* Out of Cream !: Hahah, yaaay! *¤]´)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:23 am
User Image

Corvin smirked, thinking, 'Haa... I got it right after all.'

He said, "Yes, quite... I merely was twelve..." He looks away, down at the ground, and sighs deeply, "It really has been five years, hasn't it? Man, what's happened since I left... Because, last I remember, I was the leader of this whole gang of people. And then, I mysteriously left."

He looked up again and looked about the other kids and said, "... Huh. Kyoya... And, perhaps, AJ..."

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image

"It's been a long time, Corvin." He had seen him two years ago. He had seen Kurumi 3 years ago, and AJ 4 years ago.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[[Time to attempt to bring this thing back to life]]

AJ swaggered up to the group, one earbud in her ear. AJ had a feeling of wildness about her, a feeling of freedom, something everyone noticed as she walked up to them. Just being close to her made you long to join her in being a rogue. She adressed Corvin first, "Yeah, you were leader." Aj said, making sure he heard the were. "The leader who could make anyone fight each other, make everyone at each others necks with just one word." She had a way of talking that made no one want to interrupt her, that made everyone go along with what she was saying while she was talking. She slowed down and sped up a just the right moments, giving the sentences the feelings needed. "You were a leader. Not a good one. Not a bad one. A leader. But leaders dont last, as leaders are made from chaos, they return to chaos too, so a new leader can take their place." AJ usually wasn't so jerky, she just couldn't get the image of his arrogant voice telling to her get out, then stay out. She watched his reaction with her amazingly clear blue eyes. She didn't want back in the group, she didn't expect for him to say, "Oh im so sorry, come back in." no. she hated depending on people, hated being controlled. She held back a sigh and quickly walked away...

She was soon just among the trees, no more people. She sighed and sat down on a rock. She could already feel the cancer taking a toll. She just ran her hand through her hair, really kind of stressed. She envied that group, not because of their "teamwork" or "together-ness" but because they didn't know how long until they died. Ajii longed to feel the feeling of immortality you get when you don't know when you will die. She opened the silver old fashioned pocket watch. Ajii had programmed it to count down until her death. She watched the little hand for a while.
tick

tick

tick

tick

Her own life, like fine sand, each tick letting a grain of sand loose. Loose into the unforgiving void of death. Blown by the cold, mercy-less wind of cancer. Her pain had only gone away when she was surrounded by people, enveloped by the wonderful bass beat of a techno nightclub song. Her fingers switching the Cds on a DJ turntable. She sighed, lapsing back into reality. It seemed so long ago she had been the greatest hit of New York city, paparazzi chasing her everywhere, teen magazine with quizzes of, "DO you really know her?" and "Are you like Ajii?" She sighed, tracing the rock she had found to sit. Just one sentence, one doctor, one hour, one life: hers. She sat in the forest for hours, or minutes ((she couldn't tell, the cancer was starting to mess with her head.)) She knew school was starting soon. She went to stand up, but felt a crippling pain at the back of her left leg. Ajii instantly fell, clutching her knee. She bit her lip and stood. She couldn't let her parents down... she corrected herself. Parent.

Ajii stood up, and limped back out from the forest, any traces of pain clearly not evident on her face. Though she felt as if her entire leg was on fire, and her mind was cloudy and she couldn't see straight, she walked toward the school entrance and just leaned near the door... cursing cancer, cursing life, cursing anyone who said that cancer was just a small heap in a big life to attend to. She grimaced but quickly hid it. Leaning heavily on the wall, she took a book out of her backpack and pretended to read, even though the words swam in front of her eyes, leaping off the page every time she opened her eyes from a blink...  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image

[[ Out. Of. Champagne: I'm sorry! Been chaotic. ]]

Corvin sighed as AJ lectured, then walked away. He shook his head quietly, thinking thoughts only meant for himself and said, "Well... If that's how she'll be, that's how she'll be." He stood up quietly and, with a small swoosh, walked towards the school, not caring to look back.

When he arrived, he noticed AJ once more but, his mood slightly hurt and dampened, kept walking on. Entering inside, he took out two papers, one which told him his locker and combination number, while another had his schedule printed neatly upon it. He looked at the locker number and, wandering the halls, tried to find it, though he really didn't know his way around the school.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AJ knew she had been a jerk, but seriously, this cancer was messing with her head. She shut the book and took a few of the pills her parent had given her. She waited and counted to seven, and the pain was gone. She knew she should apologize, but she didn't know where he was. She walked through the school doors, and looked in her planner. Locker 013, huh. She read the locker combination she had written on her hand, and then spun the dial. She looked up and saw him kind of dazed, walking around lost. She quietly stood up and said, "Hey." But one look from his crimson eyes and she instantly regretted saying anything. Oh boy... Aj silently thought to herself  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image

Corvin's first look was that of slight disappointment and pity, but then it changed into a small smile. Somehow, he had always been one to forgive and forget... "Hey. You wouldn't happen to know where locker seventeen is, would you?" He felt a bit embarrassed now, but just kept himself together, and tried not to look stupid.

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff