Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 4 4 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent Suzume was showing awesome skill, M could not bring his guard down even for a second. M was ready for a frontal attack, hence, after taking two steps back, and as Suzume had already gone to her hand stand, the pink haired lad called out. "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu," he said.

Breaking the seal, what seemed to be another M stood right before him, taking the kick to the ribs in place of the real one, and at the same time, with it trying a hold of Suzume's leg. To no avail, however, as it was but a mere clone, it was blown away into nothingness almost instantly. Being a lightning clone, however, it was able to send a minor electrical charge to stun Suzume right after it was attacked.. But it was not all, with her kicking the lightning clone, the real M had already been air-borne. Finishing his frontal tuck above the air already, M stretched his legs wide, raising his kicking leg for one fatal blow - his raised foot burning a hot pink flame of Chakra.

"Guillotine Drop,"

Although the red-haired lass was not the intentional target, as it would risk killing her if it would hit, she would still have to get out of the way. M's heel would land on the ground below, where she was closeby. Exactly on the point of impact, M would release all of the Chakra that had been gathered to his feet, thus, blowing away the ground, and causing for the chunks of earth to shoot out. This would deal moderate damage to Suzume, and blast her right out of M's radial range of attack if she had not done something quick. But considering that if she had hit the clone, and if she had been stunned, chances are, she would really be blown away, as her reaction time would have been drastically slowed down for a few seconds, give or take.

M - I N A Z U M A ¦ ¦ ¦ ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹ ↔ ⓖⓔⓝⓘⓝ ▪ ▪ ▪
I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 2250 ~ Ryo: 1600

Things had been going smoothly up until M. finished the hand seals. One second she was hitting M. in the ribs, the next second she was on her back after a minor shock. It did hurt a bit and Suzume made a note to see later if there was a way to build up resistance. On her back beneath M. she could see the other setting up for an attack. Chakra was gathering in his foot and this attack would really hurt. He would not intend to seriously injure her but unless she did something quick that might happen anyway.

M. seemed to have forgotten about her katana though. With the technique Summer Rain, she was supposed to fake out with the first slash while using her other hand to toss the blade into the air. It was supposed to come back down quickly so she could do the real slash. Suzume had tossed it hard enough it would not return immediately. Yet it would return to her before M. made it to the ground with his Guillotine Drop. She could not harm him but she did have another idea that would work just as well for this situation.

The blade made it to her hand just in time and while on her back she readied for the technique. Deflection Two with a twist, while on her back, she raised her blade as the other's foot came down towards her. The side of her blade hit M's foot and altered the direction it was going. She pushed it off to her right, pushed as hard as she could to try and force the male to turn on his side so that the foot could not come in contact with ground or her body. M. would probably land on her but Suzume would reach out to grab the male. Legs wrapping around his waist, arm around his shoulders to pin his arms and her blade at his throat.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 3 9 ▪ ▪ ▪

indent Unable to accomplish that one previous attack, M lost balance in the air, not because of Suzume's sword swinging, but because of the risk of stepping on her chest accidentally, as she had her back on the ground. He arranged his position in midair, so much so that he would land on his back over her. In a quick slight of his hand, M took hold of one of her wrists, the one which swung the sword at his feet, and did not let go. There, he fell on her. Because he was a bit heavy, she would have had the air slightly knocked out of her system. Then again, in this position he had already been restrained... Or so she thought.

With the grip on his shoulders, he was still able to move his forearms, and so, with her grip on him, he, too, held on to her. As said, one of his hands was on the wrist of her hand holding the sword to his neck, and one over her arm. His legs were also a bit pinned, but he could still move them.

"Suzume-san," he called. "You might have also forgotten that I am a Medical Shinobi," he told her.

Not later than a second, Suzume would feel the grip on her sword slowly growing weaker and weaker, and her grip on him loosening up. She would loose control of her arm muscles all of a sudden. By the time that she would've noticed that he was injecting Chakra into her body through her arms, it would already be too late. Her arms would have been slowly becoming numb. "Suji Dageki," he said, then, attacking her legs with a quick tap of his hands over the appendages which were wrapped around his hips, rendering them numb and useless temporarily. With this, he would already be able to escape.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 215 ~ AC: 2250 ~ Ryo: 1600

It seemed the other moved off balance anyway since he did not wish to hurt her. Now he landed on his back and Suzume was sure that she had M. She did not know much about the jutsus that medic shinobi used, otherwise she would have gotten out of the way and tried not to pin him. The small shocks had worn off and she thought she had the male. Up until she felt her arms go numb.

Growling, not liking that he was numbing her arms, she could guess that he was going to numb her limbs. What the male did not seem to realize was that at this point she would have slit his throat and killed him. Yet if she really needed to drive the point home then she gladly would. While he was still on his back and reaching to numb her legs, she craned her neck and she bit his neck. Not hard enough to draw blood but enough so that it would be painful. Her top teeth were right over where his jugular would be. If she wanted to, she could tear it out and while he was busy trying to stop the bleeding she'd slowly get feeling back in her numb limbs.

Or if Cloud had been trained, he would step in to buy her time.

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 3 4 ▪ ▪ ▪

indent Just when he thought that he had gotten free of her, he felt a hot pain right over his neck. This made him moan quite a bit. It was HIS spot that she bit, and it was kind of sensitive there, too. Though it was painful at first, it was all gone by the time Suzume's fangs sank right in.

"Dang," he said with his neck exposed. His hands were placed together in a seal, and before Suzume knew it, she had been struck right below her neck by two fingers, and a palm to the left side of her chest. "Runge Shobu," he mused as he pushed off away from the girl. Using the minimal amount of Chakra he could possibly use without actually causing for her lungs to fully collapse, he would be able to induce instant hyperventilation, injecting chakra to her throat to temporarily cause the closing of her windpipe, and one to her left lung, in which she would have great difficulty in breathing. His hands were free now, and hence, he would be able to do this no sweat. She, on the other hand, would be forced to let him free.

For a while, possible, she would not be able to get up, as she would feel as if she was already really, really worn out. Her legs, and arms would still be numb and weakened from the Muscle Shock attack, and her breathing would be disturbed as one of her lungs had been attacked, as well as her windpipe. For that matter, she would not be able to speak as well. To describe how she would feel, well, the lack of air would make her writhe and gasp for it, but her body would not fully allow her to, as her legs and arms would be numb. In that instance, it would be possible for her to go into shock already, so she would have to stay strong and overcome it.

Breaking free, M placed his hands above him, and his palms landed on either side of Suzume's head. Using his legs, he would flip over, and for a moment, upside down, he would be in a hand stand position directly facing Suzume. The pink haired lad would be blushing red from the pain on his neck. M once again set the distance in between them, and soon as he did, he placed his hands together into a seal once again, preparing himself for the next phase. He did not underestimate Suzume, and he believed that she would be able to get up from where she was sooner or later. He would want to be prepared for that.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image

Strange, had this guy just moan? Not minding it much, Suzume thought for sure M. would call off the match and admit defeat. Which was why when she saw him going through hand seals, she growled slightly in frustration. Then she was coughing and hacking, finding it quite hard to breath. Letting go of his neck, Suzume was gasping for air. "Dammit..." she hacked out, not really sounding angry. Well, in a way she was frustrated but she was not angry at M. This was a sparring match... that she was TOTALY going to win!

Despite her arms and legs being numb and her breathing disturbed, the red head was not going to give up! She was definitely not going to die since there was still so much she had to do. Despite struggling for air, she could see M. do a hand stand over her head. Wait, was the guy actually blushing or was he just short of breath? It took the read head a couple minutes to fight off the medic shinobi's jutsu and get up. She had never been hit with attacks like those so shaking them off had been more difficult that shaking off a physical attack. "Just so you know... you're only getting those two attacks." she breathed out.

It was about time she stepped this up and showed him a real fight. Standing up, she brushed herself off and looked over to a growling Cloud. The puppy had been on his feet, growling when Suzume had been on the ground. "I'm fine boy, just stay there." with a soft, gruffling sort of noise the puppy sat back down.

Reaching into her backpack, Suzume took out a scroll. "Get ready kid." Unfurling the scroll, there was a cloud of smoke as four weapons appeared. Two katakana, one green and bronze, one red and gold, the two wakizashi both the same color as the katana. Quick hands tied them to her waist, the red joining the blue sheath and the green alone on their own side. "See if you can keep up." Suzume had made sure to put the blades upside down, that way only the blunt sides would hit M. if they got through.

Grinning, Suzume ran towards M. in a straight on attack. Having learned swordslinger, Suzume could draw one blade, attack, then sheath it to draw another one while using techniques. Even though her dominant hand, her right hand moved to draw, at the last second her left hand formed half the tiger seal. Her chakra focused in the soles of her feet and she jumped high into the air. With swordslinger, she rapidly drew her blades, one after another. Using Twin Blade and Hydra strike, she sent several blades of wind towards M. They would not hit directly but they would hit the areas around him, the ground around M. would explode and debris would scatter everywhere.

She was seconds away from landing on the ground where she would be ready to charge in once more to attack.

User Image

Haruhi000777

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 1 9 0 ▪ ▪ ▪

indent It was to M's surprise that Suzume had gotten up real quick. She must have been enduring it, he thought. Even so, he knew that he already had an advantage. Even though it was a minimal amount of chakra that he used, her windpipe would still be a bit clogged, hence, her voice being quite hoarse and unaudible. Speaking would hurt a bit more, and as for her left lung, well, it would be functional, yet, less efficient as her right lung. That would be the case for a bit longer. As she was just recovering, it was quite easy for M to actually read her movements, and so, his eyes could still follow her, even though she was physically faster.

"Null Release: Invigorating Armor," he mused, releasing the seal he'd made with his hands. Immediately, a sudden pressure would begin to surround M and weakly push off any light and loose objects that would have surrounded him. A vibrant pink glow began to surround his whole body, causing for his hair to flow like smooth silk in the wind. As Suzume approached with her attack, M prepared himself to counter. With the armor that he had, tiring out was something that he would not experience, and on top of that, his physical resistances and capabilities were greatly increased.

With sharp, electric gold eyes, he would give Suzume a serious glare, before raising his fist into the air. Caught in the pink flames of his Chakra, whatever this hand might hit would definitely be crushed. Suzume approached and jumped high into the air. In a flash, she was able to send what seemed to be a flurry of wind blades heading straight towards him. Right at that moment, M pummeled the ground, delivering a single punch towards the earth. Chakra would surge right underneath the surface. Before the ground would even be able to explode from her attack, M would have already caused for the earth beneath him, and around him, to rise up and burst, thus, shielding him in the process from Suzume's attack, and shrouding him from Suzume's bird's eye view from way up.

As she would land on the ground, seconds before it burst, she would have lost her footing, and would have failed to advance, too, also on account of loosing sight of her target. And in that instance, M would have pushed off from the ground, headed towards her, and closed the distance between them. Right then and there, he had appeared in front of her with a fist right to her face, blowing a mild gust right before. He then bit down on his lip, and pulled back. "Darn it," he said. Apparently, M wasn't the type of guy who willingly hit girls. He was holding back. The hit did not connect.

If the blow landed, it would have put Suzume in her place, but he restrained, and so, he was stunned. In that split second, it would be Suzume's chance to announce an attack.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image

It had been quite difficult to get up and harder to speak. Suzume was doing her best to try and shake this off as best as she could. All the while she had been running, jumping, and attacking was taking a lot out of her. It was a good thing that she had jumped though, she had no idea what this Invigorating Armor thing did but it looked like bad news for her. Damn medics and their damn jutsus, this was just making it harder for her to take him down. There just had to be a way around all of these jutsus. Well, now that she knew what medic nins could really do she had a better idea of how to battle them.

It was taking longer than she thought it would to begin breathing normally. When she landed on the ground she was already wheezing again. She had thought she'd had him with that last attack but just by punching the ground he created a sort of shield for himself. Suzume could not see him through the dust but she knew he intended to charge out real soon. When she had landed on the ground, it bust beneath her, making her loose her footing and topple down onto one knee. The first was coming right to her face, Suzume was still gasping for air as she raised her blade to deflect the other's fist.

Instead it did not connect, he held back! Despite coughing and gasping for air, Suzume growled and stood up. Since he was temporarily stunned, she could do this! Reaching over, she grabbed M.'s nose between her index and thumb, pinching it closed. "Don't... tell me you... don't hit girls!" she wheezed out. Then she followed up with Ashi Dageki [ Legs Strike ], her right foot delivering a sweeping kick to his kneecaps, forcing them to fold so M. would land on his rear on the ground. Assuming she had gotten him on the ground, she would have let go of his nose. Then she would say "You... ready to... give up?" she asked, sword still drawn and and the tip pointed right at him.

User Image

Haruhi000777

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 1 7 5 ▪ ▪ ▪

M was pulled close from the face, and he was drawn near to Suzume. Apparently, she was wheezing, and finding it hard to breathe, especially in the dusty place that they were in as of the moment. She had found out that M had difficulty in hitting girls, but in this case, it was more than that. Coming from him, a single punch could be fatal, and it would have ended the fight quickly. Close to her ear, he moved and his lips whispered to her. "It seems as though I have trouble dealing with women all the time," he said, but then, next thing he knew, he was swept off of his feet, and he was sitting on the floor, a sword pointed at his face and the words 'give up' ringing in his ears...

He fell silent, the aura still radiating from the whole of his body...

"Not quite," he uttered, and with one hand, he held the sword, and with the other, he formed half a seal. The hand which held the sword bled, but M did not really have a problem with that. He was bleeding from the neck beforehand, and now, from his hand. He held it with a tight grip, and instantly, "Dendou Kariyou no Jutsu," he said, as his body surged with electrical energy. Together with the Invigorating Armor, the surge of electric natured Chakra grew. Closeby, Suzume would feel it rising up from the ground, and shocking her, too.

After the jutsu, her body would be shocked, and her sense of feeling disoriented, so much so that she would feel that she had gained mass. Now, it would have to take twice the effort as it once would to lift her sword, and paired with that, her slightly numb muscles, plus her impaired breathing would surely make it almost impossible for her, if ever he was to counter on full force.

M, on the other hand, flipped back once more, and pushed off strong from his hands, landing over a pile of crushed earth. He did not seem tired at all. Bleeding, yes. But tired, not likely. M then prepared for another jutsu, making a few hand seals from a distance as he allowed for Suzume to struggle. "I could ask you the same question, Suzume-san," he said with his golden orbs driving a fixed gaze upon her. "Are you ready to give up?"

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image

Geez, if the other had trouble dealing with women then how was he going to fight other female shinobi? Sure a guy could be a gentleman but not on the field of battle. That would get him killed. What was so frustrating however was seeing that he was still not calling it quits. Come on! She had him this last time and she could have dealt a killing blow! What the hell?! The next thing she knew, he had grabbed a hold of her sword and sent an electrical current straight through it to her. That's right... lightning clone meant he could do lightning based jutsus.

Suzume felt the shock go through her body and now she felt as if she were weighed down. It seemed as if her whole body was not up to par now but Suzume was still stubborn about now giving up. Growling, short of breath Suzume said "No!" Struggling now, she lifted up her sword and ran at M. Things were not going well though, she felt slower and she was struggling more than ever to get at M. Feeling weighed down, she was struggling to breath in more air so she would not be short of breath. Unfortunately she was becoming light head and she collapsed to her knees before reaching M.

"Dammit..." she wheezed out, trying to get back on her feet. She was met with very little success though, her legs felt quite numb. Added on to the lightheadedness and being weighed down, she'd have to wait for the other's jutsu to wear off before she could do anything.

User Image

Haruhi000777

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 1 5 5 ▪ ▪ ▪

indent Collapsing, M rushed to Suzume's side in a hurry. With his armor jutsu still active, he was able to get there in the blink of an eye. Suzume fell to the ground, perhaps, because her body could not hold much of the stress that it was experiencing any longer. And thus, M would have to perform more than just first aid.

"Don't move," said M, and he wondered if she could hear him speak. The lack of oxygen flowing through her bloodstream and going into her head could be affecting her right now. M turned her over, so that she lay with herb back flat on the ground. With quick hands, he conjured a series of hand seals. He readied his hands, and placed a palm a few inches right above where Suzume's heart was. A hand, however, pinched down on her neck, and as he did, he began to pour in his chakra into her system.

Nothing could really be done about the numbness as of now, first thing's first, her breathing. M knew that if she pushed on further, her left lung would give in, and thus he had applied instant treatment. With his chakra being sent into the tissues of the lungs, it would be all better in a short while. Slowly, he released the pinch he had over her neck, allowing for the air to slowly inflate the lungs.

"When you get enough air, the numbing will slowly die down, but you won't be able to move properly for an hour or two, I guess. But hey," he told her, a smile on his face. "You'll be fine now," he added and the healing process continued.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:25 pm
User Image

Suzume had pushed her body hard during training but this was really the first intense spar she'd ever had. Plus her body was forced to endure stressful situations where it was messed with. The red head could hear M. but it sounded foggy. Well, it wasn't like she could move even if she wanted to, right? She groaned softly, now on her back as M. began healing her body.

As the medic shinobi began using his chakra, Suzume could feel her breathing was slowly becoming more normal. Her limbs were still numb but hopefully that would go away after awhile. Now that she was able to breath properly again, she felt less light headed now. "Thanks M. but next time I'm gonna beat you." Despite it being frustrating, it had also been fun to fight against M. There was still plenty she could learn and ideas she could try out against certainly shinobi.

By this time, Cloud had bounded over to check on Suzume. Whining softly as his small wet nose nuzzled her cheek. "I'm fine boy, don't worry."

User Image

Haruhi000777

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:36 pm
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 1 2 5 ▪ ▪ ▪

indent The young pup approached its master seeming quite sad. M looked at it, and smiled. "Don't you worry, little pup, Suzume-san will be back to normal in no time, I'm sure," he said as he continued the treatment. Her left lung should have been back to working right now, and he was just about done.

Slowly, the warm pink glow from his body began to fade, and he began to feel a bit heavier than usual. His vision slightly dimmed, and he began to wobble. "s**t," he hissed, gritting his teeth. Seems like the jutsu took a lot more out of me than I thought, he said to himself. Slowly, he took his hands away from Suzume and stopped the treatment. Even though he did not really do much, he was already beginning to feel the pain from every fiber of muscle in his body. He chuckled.

"Looks like I could use a bit more training myself," M mused. "But don't worry, I'm sure I'll be fine. I'll set-up dinner and the fire. Tomorrow, we head back to the village," he told Suzume as he turned away. At least, the pain that he was experiencing was endurable. With that, he headed towards the pile of chopped log and began setting up the campfire...

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:00 am
User Image

Cloud seemed to be a little more relaxed now so he sat down next to Suzume. The red head felt much better now that her left lung was working properly. She was breathing more deeply and almost all of the lightheaded feeling was gone. Looking over to M., she noticed the male began to wobble a bit. Apparently the intensity of the battle was starting to affect him as well. Suzume at least took some satisfaction in knowing she gave as good as she had gotten.

"Maybe. You did really good in our sparring match though so I think you're fine for now." replied Suzume. Dinner sounded good right about now, the sparring match had made Suzume hungry. The red head pushed herself up onto her hands and knees then crawled over to the tree she had been leaning against before. Cloud had followed after her, sitting back down when Suzume lied down. The red head felt quite tired and she was glad to be resting for now.

User Image

Haruhi000777

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:36 am
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 5 0 ▪ ▪ ▪

indent Morning came. It was the following day after the spar. It would be safe to assume that now both M and Suzume had recovered enough strength in order to make it back to the village in one piece. The mission went okay, and judging by the spar, M thought that he and the kunoichi had already gotten a bit stronger. With that, it was finally time to go home, rest, and prepare for another mission.

M had already packed up, and he was now waiting on Suzume to say she was ready, before they'd go back to the village. There he stood by the edge of the grassy area. Beyond that area would be a forest directly leading to the road to the village. "Ready to leave when you are, Suzume-san," he told her.

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff