Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Hidden Cloud Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi kept at a good pace some-what of the way, the distance between him and his student grew as he sped up. Finally he went top notch speed he had and when yasuo would come to the road, Kyoishi would be no where in sight in the fork in the road. He would get the item's information but while leaving Yasuo to do a test if he truly wanted to learn from Kyoishi. He would do a surviving test and when the day had passed he would return to this area from cloud.
[/exit, left Yasuo behind to do a survival test for One Rp day]

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

"Is to protect those you love..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:41 pm
Yasuo arrived, looking around for his teacher he deduced that he had abandoned him to his own accord. He was glad that he brought his survival pack as it was a long walk back to the village with nobody to help him

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image

Kyoishi walked down the path with Shi next to him, seeing as Yasuo wasen't in sight anymore that it had worked. "Yasuo! Come on, time to head back to the village!"

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 + 50 = 410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Doki calmly watched them from afar as she slowly made her descent down a near whittled tree. With the help of the body flicker technique, she was about more than halfway there. She anticipated that Yasuo would reach Kyo later, but in the meantime, Doki had to settle some unfinished business between them. So it didn't mean she was inclined to wait for him anytime soon. I've got you, Kyo..

Now that she's jumped off the nearest tree, she steadied her legs and jumped off the bark. Closer to him now, her outstretched leg was ready to do him some damage. Naturally, this was under the impression that he knew she was coming without much stealth involved. "Paypack time!"

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

Kyoishi caught the slight scent of the familiar Doki, his hearing picking up her movement as he looked up. He jumped back quickly and so did Shi, Kyo was grinning at her. "Payback? Hmph..I guess I can take my anger out right now..." he got into the Kanjo stance, ready for her.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 410 - 10 = 400 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

And conveniently, with the Kumogakure Style's fall breaker technique, Doki recovered her footing and faced him. She turned back around, intently with shadows looming over her brittle expression. A sneer curling her lips. She looked at him with narrow eyes, gaunt and sunken with a comedic disposition of that of a homeless person. Or just in general, not very content.

She lolled her head to the side, tauntingly. "Orararara...Yeah, you go ahead and do that." A little venom dipped in her tone as she said this but really she was fine either way. Both were angry, both needed an outlet, and this was just fine. She knew his fighting style consisted mainly of taijutsu anyway on a daily basis. Just because you're Kyo, it doesn't mean you're exempt from my wrath! Which also meant she would consider that there could be some changes. She did fight him a fair number of times but most of them were hardy, based on practice despite the numerous occasions of her getting her a** beat. But this was different. She needed him to participate seriously, though provoked and he will.

And because he was being a gentlemen, Doki took the next initiative and sped forward. That stance.. Her eyes narrowed even further, now a bit more pragmatic in thinking. She then threw two wire rigged shurriken by his feet before angling herself to leap up at him with her flexed shoulder. Chakra pressed underneath her heels to help her as she did bounce up to him.

[[Techniques in use: Kumogakure Style's : Double Jump, Flying Tackle
Techniques used: Kumogakure Style's Fall breaker. ]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image

Kyoishi was the best on close combat, especially with his favored Kanjo taijustu style, he prepared his right hand and jumped back slightly at the shuriken. He was distracted by the slight glint of it's string and looked toward her quickly as she came. Brining his hand right at her shoulder, to strike and possibly either knock it out of it's socket or tear a muscle, maybe chip a bone. It would hurt him too for such a quick action taken place. If it worked then Shi would strike at Doki's legs, to try and bite her.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ] Spiteful Strike - E ranked - Kanjo
Current Chakra [ ► ] 245

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 395/410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

She remembered that certain blows from him could result in tedious damage. But she'll just have to take the risk anyways. A shoulder for a hand, an eye for an eye. Though at best, this close, she could pull it off. The Roaring Iron Finger technique that is. From below her elevated shoulder came her right hand that positioned an erect index finger; coated with chakra. If they ever collided, his hand would have most of the damage since the Roaring Iron Finger was lethal enough to skewer the skin. Though her single, though stiff finger would still suffer consequences.

"Psyyyche." At the last minute she decided against coming in contact with the section of his hand. The chakra foaming below her feet pushed her up another leap, presenting herself above Kyo at least by a meter. In midair, she pulled up the two shurriken through the wires, expecting him to deal with it or else have them tear his torso. Blood spotted thinly down the wire as Doki did however suffer a scrape from the friction in his blow. At least she didn't take the full brunt of it. Though a small spot of bruise may appear on that very shoulder she barely saved.

[[Double Jump Used, Roaring Iron Finger activated.]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image

Kyoishi saw that glint again. "Dammit!" He growled, bearing fangs and going quickly to the Kumogakure No Taijustu style and jumping up from the shuriken then using chakra to commit a double jump. "Now look who's taller!" He grabbed both her shoulder, digging his nails in and to push her down with him like a air tackle, but the minute they both would go down he would try to cut her with his nails anywhere, mostly above the torso. Shizuki backed off for now, taking the hit from the shuriken with his tail for Kyo.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]Double Jump - Kumogakure Taijustu Style - D ranked
Jinsoku Biribiri - Haraise No taijustu - C ranked
Current Chakra [ ► ] 220

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 385/410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

"...Ghchk!" And indeed, they were going to go down. But at least he did force a grip on her, bringing him that much closer. The way he sinked his claws into her shoulders was close to excruciating. Because of that, her given pained reaction made her extend her arms outwards. In an instance, this would be a normal weakness to expose her abdomen while Shi was still below. But this also gave her the opportunity to flex her elbows to redirect her spear-like finger to Kyo.

And with her roaring finger still in hand, she shot it up to his face and if not, likely more in the direction of his right arm. Soon after that strike, she parred on his slashes with her own volley of Tiger Fists that expanded her range of him. A swift upper kick fluidly followed after in order to shake him off.

A gash was on the right cheek of her face while several smaller ones appeared on the bases of her shoulders and upper back. While falling, she prepared chakra to her feet to access easier landing. With her left, she pulled out a kunai, catching one shurriken but deflecting the other. "Some are entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilidge, Tomato-head!"

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image

Shi darted away, he didn't want to be in this fight that much. Kyoishi kept his claws comming at her until her foot came under his chin and knocking him away, he had bit his tounge, it bled quickly as he flipped through the air and made himself loose to land on all fours, bearing teeth and gripping the ground with his claws. "Some are entitled to be ugly, are you trying to get a reward for it!?" He darted forward and released some more chakra as suddenly he was by her, thrusting his hand toward her side to try and go all the way through, it wouldn't kill her but injure her greatly. He smiled his cocky smile at her, her hits before had hurt him greatly but he had injured himself more before so he was use to strikes in certain areas. Hell, he still had the scars from when a rouge Inuzuka had beaten the crap out of him when he was but a genin and one hand was still tanned compared to the rest of him from being burnt and electricuted before.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ] Akuma Ataru - Devil Strike - Haraise No Taijustu - B ranked
Current Chakra [ ► ] 200

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 385/410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

She landed on her feet, and was quickly forced to assume the next response to his oncoming blow to her side. Me?! Ugly?! A thick vein staunched it's up to her face, her aggravation. "Hnghchk..." His hand was searing past a narrow section of her abdomen but she wouldn't allow it to get any deeper. He wasn't quite in the murder's spotlight but he was really pushing it. She snaked her one arm around his that was responsible for shallowly puncturing her abdomen. Blood was streaming down her lips at this point.

"Ghnchk..I'd ask Sidhuarta to pray for you...but after looking at your case, I thought it'd be bad to see more tears rolling down the back of his head!" With locking his arm into place, she then brought up her knee to slam up his groin meanwhile her elbow was impelling down it's way to his nose.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image

Her blood was running down his arm also as she trapped his arm from getting away. He kept his smile, this was certainly getting their anger out but in a bloody way. "You even pray for ugly creatures, how pitif-" The sudden groin shot caught him off guard as pain sneered his lower parts, it felt like hell just hit him straight on. He looked back to get a elbow full into his nose, the cracking sound and blood spurting from it made him force himself away and stumble back in a dazy way. He stumbled back enough and got back into the Haraise Stance, shooting forward again and zig-zagging his way to confuse her and slice his claws at her as he got close.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ] Kuro Tsume - Dark Talon - D ranked- Haraise
Current Chakra [ ► ] 190

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 375/410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Since her actions caused him to drench out his hand from her torso in that manner, Doki suffered her losses the same. Shocked eyes trembled while her hand covetted the mark despite feeling the warmth of her own bloodshed. But never the less, she couldn't quite underestimate her teacher mainly because he was able to recover just like that. "If that's any way to treat a lady.." She huffed, coughing in her fit of bodily fury. Her vision of him was started to blur at the edges and even got out of concentration when his movements became wild.

Bright eyes widened with his slashing apparition to her body. And despite this, she wouldn't dare raise a bladed edge to him, much to the contradiction of her previous actions. So as long as he was able to vent without responsibility, it was fine by her. What could hurt more? Blood couldn't amount to the loss of a loved one. Her eyes glazed with a moment's worth of repentance before asserting them to a more malignant frame. She raised two hands, thickly dense as chakra was saturated out and was pulled to covet them. Drawing closer to him, she then went on forcing her hands to his body. If connected, he would be forcibly blown back a good distance.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image

Kyoishi slashed his nails at her, his vision was going too because he was missing, for once he was missing without his opponent trying to dodge! The force of being blown back landed him on his back unable to get up. "I-I think we vented enough...w-we should get back to the village...before one of us...passes out." He said, out of breath, his groin hurt, he ripped a hand muscle, his nose was shattered and hurt like hell to breath, and his had no more anger to use for the time being.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ] Kuro Tsume - Dark Talon - D ranked- Haraise
Current Chakra [ ► ] 190

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers