Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
❧ Hidden Leaf Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher bit his upper lip behind his mask, his shoulders shaking slightly as he put a hand up to cover his mouth. He was trying not to laugh and it wasn't working as well as he would have hoped "Y-Yeah. Like I said, its h-here if you need it." he choked out before turning away and pulling his mask down. He took a long steady drink of water to swallow the laughter down She's hilarious. Funny as hell.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein nodded as he reached into his backpack and handed each person in the group a small map with the location of the stronghold and said," Alright everyone fan out. Take a different direction from everyone else. Sypher once you get in place I need you to summon your most distinctive bird you have. Once you think everyone is in place send it high above the stronghold. That will be the signal to move in. Once we are in gather as much information as you can before heading to the throne room we will regroup there. Grab anything that even looks useful or important." He turned his head to Taizo and said," Set the tags on as many load bearing columns as you can once you have finished make your way to the throne room as well." He turned his attention to the group again and said," Our intel says its just us and the traps but be prepared for anything in there ok people. Lets get this done clean and quickly and we will all return home safe and sound." He raised his arm as his hand formed a knife edge and said," LETS MOVE" he brought his hand down in front of him as he spoke.

[Exit to stronghold]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher nodded "You got it. One giant bird over a building, coming up." he reached over and tucked the water bottle Doki had drunk out of in her bag "Finish all of that." he ordered and took off, sprinting into the distance at an eastward direction.

((Exits to Stronghold))

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 140
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She started stomping her right foot as a retribution to her embarassment now. "Hey...Come on now..What if YOU choked?" Doki raised a hand to poke him but then pulled it back, stepping back in time to have her attention captured by Kein. She then fully spun around to attentively listen. This was it. Her mind assessed his details, thought collectively and then nodded before crossing back to her Teacher. Doki suddenly had this shaky expression. "Be seein' ya, Teach. Treat me to some BBQ later if I make it back, won't you?" But he was already gone. "I'll hold you to that, Sensei.." She sighed. Then darted off into the forest as the moving direction pushed all the passing water down her throat and emptied the bottle.

[[-exits to the stronghold-]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 7 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent Soon as Kein had given the orders, Sypher began to move, and so did Doki. "O-oi! Wait a sec," said M as he struggled to follow the two.

M - I N A Z U M A ¦ ¦ ¦ ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹ ↔ ⓖⓔⓝⓘⓝ ▪ ▪ ▪
I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:46 pm
[Exits to hide out.]

Fuyu stayed a 10 meter flank off as they headed to the hide out, she waited there outside when she arrived.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 2750 ~ Ryo: 400

Having received her instructions from Kein, Suzume followed after the others to the Uchiha stronghold. Hopefully everything would go just fine and no screw ups.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Taking great haste in getting back to the village now that Tai had made a nice "Discovery" of his own, he dashed along the village crossroads.  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:33 am
Tenrai hurried back to the village, excited at the fact he would become Chuunin once he returned.
[Exit to Cloud]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:29 pm
----------from the world crossroads----------

Dawdling along as the winds turned warmer, the sun grew brighter, & the flowers opened up to the world, Nekita followed Ooeda. Stopping every now & again to tend to some stepped upon flowers, she'd water them with the precious life giving liquids. Coming to a certain point, she'd halt unerringly obvious to Ooeda, raise her head to the air, & draw in a great breath.
"I smell smoke," was all she said.
Ooeda may or may not have the keen sense of smell like hers, but off upon the horizon the plumes were just visible as tiny strands.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:41 pm
Stumbling up from repairing a sapling broken by harsh winds, Ooeda looked to Nekita as she spoke, though quickly tilting his head as low bulbs of black and gray rose up in the distance. Squinting a bit, he attempted to gaze beyond the towers of green that showed eternally only in the Land of Fire.
"What do you think it is? Just some campers, or perhaps the flame of a Katon wielding individual..."
Ooeda corrected himself to nonchalant stance; feet and back proper, drooping a hand while the other laid at waist.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Breathing in & out heavily, Nekita took a few moments to cipher the contents.
"The fire is directly in our path to Konoha, so campers don't seem likely: who would camp out inside of city limits, or just beyond the gates? If it were, the smoke plumes would not be quite so large. No... this is uncontrolled fire, by accident or purpose."
Looking over at Ooeda, her eyes tried to convey her confusion upon what course of action he'd want next. Saving the plants was obvious, but to keep their identities safe? Taking a step forwards with her left foot, she hesitated in her momentum, her robes swishing about in chaos.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:20 pm
User Image"Aheh..."
Ooeda pressed his hand against his neck and slowly popped a few fingers. As each snap broke loose, he moved forward like a corresponding clockwork. Crick. Creek. Crack! It sounded more like twigs breaking in half than anything else. He eventually returned both hands to his robes, about the same time he assumed a normal walking speed.

"Then there's nothing to do but find out..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Resigned by Ooeda's movements, Nekita followed up alongside him, eyeing the distant horizon. The smoke plumes were thinning amongst the white fluffy clouds, but she kept herself at ready along the journey. If need be, she'd help to clean up & revitalize the damaged flora.
"As you say, sir."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:39 pm
User ImageOoeda stopped almost the same moment he began walking. A strange pulse coursed through his head as even the minor inch forward brought the chakra of those ahead into range.
"Mmm... I know it's a ninja village... but something feels a bit awry..."
He turned his head to Nekita, going over her slim and odd figure. He put his hands to his sides, holding his robes up a bit as he took a leg crossed sit.

"I know you just got back from your work in Wind Country, but I need you to do a bit more sneaking around. Just take a look at what's going on up there. If there's anything I need to be worried about, so be it. But if there's nothing to fret, I'd like to give a bit more of a relaxed domineer..."
Ooeda flashed a light smile and began poking a small hole in the ground where he sat. He then pulled a small seed from his chest pocket, placed it into the drilled dirt, and rolled the earth back over itself. He then lifted his hand, palm open and downward, and began expelling a small amount of chakra. Almost instantaneously, the roots of the seed sprouted, bobbing themselves above the loose soil.

"Either way, I should have a nice little snack made by the time you get back."
He chuckled, letting his smile reach his cheeks for a brief second before it ultimately lay flat in concentration.

(( Sorry, dad's weekend, so I won't be back till Sunday. Just thought this would give you something to do. ' '; ))

❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff