Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
❧ Hidden Leaf Border Outpost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 688/760
Stamina Pool: --/305

XXXXX Ibara's clone listened as the Kazekage spoke of incidents long before he became hokage. "I regret that such actions happened." speaker paused looking at the Kazekage, "It is truely unfortunate that my predecessors found such actions permissiable and actually ordered them, if they had indeed done so." The clone paused the smile gone from his face, it looked as though the clone had become serious as this situation was. The clone once more spoke, "I think you would agree with me in this though, war solves nothing for our nations, we are grateful for what you have done here today. Truely, and it is not often that Kage get to speak face to face like this, so I would very much like to resolve as much of this tension as we can." The clone looked at the two that seemed to have finished rolling around in the dirt laying the smacketh down on each other and had rejoined the group.

O.O.C:

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Ergo War

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:36 pm
Jonderken

"War is a very useful activity, doubly so if it solves a problem," Bast responded bluntly. "A long time ago, an overzealous cult took over one of the cities in my nation and was attempting to stage a coup. We responded by razing the city and killing every last one of them."

The woman sent a pulse of Chakra through her clasped hands, stirring up her Chakra network while she continued to meditate. Dark runes danced in the air around her hands as a result, but nothing seemed to come of it.

"These matters will remain unsettled on our end until we receive some sort of compensation for the attacks on our land. Out of appreciation for your current predicament, I will refrain from attacking you and your Village. Should you find time to make more proper amends, I'm certain you know where Sunagakure is. Of course, I can always stick around if you have any requests."

The last word dripped off her tongue like venom and her Chakra flared as she said it. Her expression was stony, both literally and figuratively, but her intentions would be clear as day.

Chakra: 1088/1920

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:58 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 741/760

XXXXX Ibara watched as Bast became visibly upset. "I understand where you are coming from." Ibara's clone nodded "But, you must also understand the situation we have been in for some time now," The clone paused watching the chakra and runes flow around Bast's hands, he knew the two that were here had enormous chakra pools, his felt like a drop in a pool compared to theirs, yet he stood his ground. "The UHV has attacked our village twice, in a very short period of time, most recently trying to steal our Bijuu." Ibara's clones face was set and cold, visibly irritated by the mention of the UHV. "They killed many of our innocent people, who had done nothing to deserve what the UHV did to them! They were just normal people living normal lives! They weren't shinobi, they weren't trained, they were mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters... JUST NORMAL PEOPLE!" Ibara's clone lowered his head and took a deep breath.

XXXXX The clone stepped back and glanced between the two of them once more. "We do seem to have one common issue, hopefully you can see this, and that may very well be the glue that binds our two nations together to fight for a similar cause." Ibara's speaker looked back to his counterparts the 4 other clones that flanked him two on each side. "I will find a way to compensate if that is truely what you wish, but, I believe both of our nations have a much larger fish to fry." the clone paused for a moment, "You may not see them as a threat, but, if they get their hands on some bijuu..." Ibara shook his head. "It would not be good for any of us. The clone shook its head. "I shall stay a few moments longer, I was actually sent on a mission by the original to seek out a sage to help teach him the ways of the sage and must get back to that, but seeing this man lumbering over my village, I had to come investigate."

XXXXX

O.O.C:

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Ergo War

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:27 am
Jonderken

"You're having trouble with them?" she asked, remembering the reports from Rouran. "Taking a scorched-earth policy to invading someplace isn't a foreign concept to anyone versed in large-scale combat. It's thoroughly devastating and hugely damaging for morale to watch one's homeland burn and innocents die. That sort of barbarism makes its home on the battlefield. As for the Bijuu, they're engines of destruction but aren't too much of a threat on their own. Should you find out where they live, we won't be opposed to getting them out of the world's hair."

Chakra: 1369/1920

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:43 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: --/760

XXXXX "Indeed," The speaker would wave backward and one of the clones would split off from the group, bounding away in giant leaps in search of what they originally had set out to find. "These UHV pests need to be dealt with. Squabbles such as ours pale in comparison," The speaker's gaze once again bounced between the two that stood before it. "Konoha would be willing to help take the fight back to the UHV if, and only if, you agreed to sign a treaty, of peace with our village," The clone raised its eybrow, "Of course, your terms would be to recompense the damage that our village has done to yours, to that I say, I am more than willing to negotiate those terms as well." The clone smiled "You wouldn't happen to know of any sage's around your neck of the..." Ibara's clone paused then laughed. "I guess I cant call a desert woods. I am sure you get what I am aiming for though. I have a shinobi in my village that could benefit from such training. Also we could create a line between our two nations through said shinobi." The clone smiled and waited for the Kazekage's response.

[ Clone Five exits to village Gates ]

O.O.C:

Ergo War

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:47 am
Jonderken

Bast had to fight back laughter at the proposal, and briefly considered removing her own diaphragm until the urge passed. There were so many things she found wrong with this proposal that she hadn't the time to outline them all.

"Terms for a peace treaty? Don't make me laugh. I'm not so incompetent as to make the compensation for the damage your Village has caused a condition for a peace treaty." Her voice was level, masking her struggle to keep from laughing. "That line of thinking only works if you've got the upper hand during negotiations. No, that's simply a condition for our continued neutrality. And you expect me to hand over information on my Shinobi and to give your Village the power of a Sage? What, exactly, does Konoha stand to lose here? You're still naive, boy."

1650/1920

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:13 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXXThe speaker smiled, this would certainly not be an easy shell to crack afterall. "On that score you are incorrect, Konoha has plenty to lose in this, as well as Suna." The speakers smile faded as it spoke again. "This is a serious situation, as i'm sure you're well aware of, the Kyuubi has been released on my village not once but twice by these thugs." The clone frowned. "I understand your hesitance in not wanting to become peaceful with us, if what you state is true, and i'm sure it very well may be, it is truly regretable. To that score I must.." the clone paused face becoming set and stern, "I must say.. We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice. But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge, and becomes a chain of hatred. We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred. I aim to change that. If we continue down this path, there will only be more false jutsice, and more hatred, I do not want this for either of our great nations." The clone stared directly at Bast waiting for her response to this.

O.O.C:

Ergo War
AandOE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:16 pm
Jonderken

"I'm not sure you understand how serious a situation this is," the woman snapped. "If you've been attacked by the same people twice using the same weapon both times, how is it no one in your command could combat it during its second appearance? What kind of an incompetent leader would let it get to that point in the first place? You're lecturing me on the potential for peace and yet you, the leader of your Village, through your own folly allowed the release of a monster you couldn't handle, and as a result the lives of every single person in your country and some in others were put in jeopardy. What happened in your Village is the result of peace without knowing war; perhaps it would be good for your country if we actually were hostile toward you. Then, at least, you would be able to claim to be useful in battle."

Bast stood and stretched, her stone body creaking as she did so. She stepped out of the indentation her body had made when it hit the ground and brushed some of the putrid mud off of herself.

"I take it back, don't come to Suna. The old capital would be more than enough to entertain you. Now, if you have nothing else to say, I have a Village to run."

The woman stood so that she could see the clones, arms crossed. She had no idea if she could pity the citizens of the Leaf any more than she already did, but figured that the Hokage would have a few more things on his mind for her to listen to before she left. If he tried to bargain with any more Shounen-style lines about hatred and justice, she might finally break down into laughter.

Chakra: 1920/1920

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Stored Chakra: xx/760

XXXXX Although Bast lost her temper Ibara simply smiled. This woman had no Idea what had happened in the village nor how he became Hokage, which was fine. He would explain that to her given the chance, but for now all he wished was to mend the relationship between the two villages. Without even noticing the 5 clones that stood before bast would grew little black diamonds on their foreheads that resembled tattoos. "Maybe you do not understand our situation, yes the UHV released the nine tails on us the first time, and due to horrid leadership, which was not my own at the time..." The speaker paused. "Maybe it would be better if we did not speak about this in the open where anyone could hear." The speaker smiled.

XXXXX"As for the invitation, I may have to pass for now, like you I have a village to lead." The clone took a deep breath and pulled several hairs form its head. "I know this may not be much compensation but, as a token of gratitude.." The clone smiled extending its hand turning it over exposing the golden lock of hair. "You may take this. I believe it is quite rare, and quite valuable." Speaker held his hand out waiting for bast to retrieve the hair, meanwhile the 4 other clones lept backwards to be sure they showed no sign of aggression.

O.O.C: Infuuin • Kai [ Secret Mark Seal • Release ] Post 2 of 20

Ergo War
AandOE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:35 pm
Jonderken

AandOE

Bast did not budge at the offer. Instead, she stared at the Hokage through her goggles, her expression blank. This would continue for several seconds as she searched his face for some sign of laughter.

"You must think me a fool," she responded coolly. "The hair of a clone is worthless. Go home, boy; better yet, don't. I'm sure your Village would do well without you."

Bast's hand blurred, a blue light briefly floated in the air near where it had been, and then she disappeared with a puff of smoke. It would seem negotiations had failed completely.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Stored Chakra: xx/760

XXXXX Ibara's gaggle of clones sighed. They waved at the other man who seemed to have gotten stuck in a perpetual stare into nothingness then dispersed themselves with a loud pop. All the information they received would be sent back to the original where ever he may be.

O.O.C:Infuuin • Kai [ Secret Mark Seal • Release ] post 3 of 20

. Only a fool wastes his time ...
trying to become something he can never be!

Ergo War
AandOe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:41 am
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Four only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Four had left the matter of negotiations down to Bast, as she was the current village Kage, keeping his mouth shut. He only wanted to spread his form of religion, and to help those in need. As everyone disappeared, he breathed a collective sigh of relief that he wasn't called upon at any time. The responsibilities of village affairs were behind him now, and it would stay as such. Wiping his brow, he jumped from his disintegrating platform, over the now large sandal depressions in the ground, and onto the firm ground. The depressions would fill in time to become two matching, beautiful lakes, but that would be off for at least several months' rain. Merrily, merrily, merrily, Four was on his way.

Jonderken

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                        < CHAKRA > 2555 / 2555 < STAMINA > 1395 / 1395
                                                        xxxxxxxxxx< A C > 79750 < RYO > 両34800

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The group should be able to make very good time. They would arrive at the border outpost without a hitch. Taka would drop the genjutsu that disguised her as wearing civilian attire the moment they approached the guards. "Ivilice takamatsu and team Kagami." She would introduce them as she approached a set of guards. "The gates if you would..."

As the team moved into the outpost the scenery would be quite contrasting with the usual environment of fire country. In fact, there was a large fenced off section of what appeared to be floodplains the turned into mountains behind a massive stone wall. Almost like a secondary village. The mountain was quite tall, snow capping the peaks almost piercing the clouds.

The anbu on station would take a key from around his neck and remove a ridiculously large lock from a set of 15 foot tall wrought iron gates. They would swing open with a chorus of metal on rusy metal before coming to a stop. The anbu, only then would step aside for the group.

"Welcome to the auxillary training grounds, harsh environment training. The weather in this location mimics rock and cloud in its respects. And THIS is your real mission." She said producing a large sack from her hip pouch and unfolding it with careful movements. "You will remove all weapons from your person. Every last blade, tag, sharp pointy objects. The cloaks too, all of it in the bag. All food in the bag. You may keep your single bottle of water." She said trying to put her voice in authoritative tones. She couldnt afford to be friendly with them...not yet. The anbu nearby winced. He remembered this training.

"Your objectives lay at the top of these peaks. It will take roughly two full days to reach the summit from the base of the mountain. Each of you will have a labeled objective. You will however be here a full week. You can climb to the top immediately and camp, or bide your time and climb on the last two days. I dont really care. However, neither of you are to touch each others objectives. If you do so, you will fail. Now heed my warnings...a wrong step here can mean certain death for you. If you find that you simply cannot handle this, I would suggest staying off the mountain. Aside from your water bottles you will have a single piece of gear given to you by myself." She would tell them opening the parcel she had been carrying. Inside lay a single flint rod, with ridges running down it for each of them with a notch for string to be tied around. "If you have any questions ask now." She would tell them waiting for them to comply.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

< BOIL RELEASE > • <SANNIN > • < KONOHA >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< BEAST MASTER > • < INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST > • < KATON / SUITON >

xxxx< Passive Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        • Beast Master: The user is able to nurture grow, and bond with up to 3 animals, of various shapes and sizes (one lizard, one canine, one feline, ect), with the user being able to receive similar traits to their animals(must submit to customs). These animals will be close to the users level, though still requiring the leader for nurturing, growth, ect. The animals will not be able to pass Jounin level, even if the user can. They have 1/2 the user's chakra and stamina pool, while only being able to manipulate a single element. At gennin, the user can choose a single trait associated with their animal companion. At chunnin, when the user gains their second animal conpanion, the user may choose another trait associated with this single companion. At jounin, when the user gains their third companion, they may choose another trait associated with that animal. Each trait must be submitted to the custom jutsu thread.
                                                        • Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        • Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
                                                        • Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
                                                        • Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
                                                        • Shinobi-mas: Santa's Library (good for 10 ninjutsu/genjutsu, 1 buki/tai-style, or 2 custom jutsu), 10 free training/missions posts
                                                        • Santa's Knowledge (-1 post to any 1 particular learning [nin/gen/tai/buki/etc], job, or mission, pick two), with an additional +50 chakra and stamina.
                                                        • Regular Thursday (-1 post to any combination of 2: learning [nin/gen/tai/buki/etc], job, or mission), with an additional +50 chakra and stamina.
                                                        • Assassins mark: Able to attack vital organs with ease of a medical specialist.
                                                        • Spiral Weave: Giant animal: Red Fox
                                                        xxxx< Techniques Used >

Vault of Einwrath

killer_savvy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:48 am
Village:KonohagakureGeninRank biggrin Chakra: 360/360 Stamina: 140/140Genjutsu // Tamer
User Image

Kite was dazzled by the look of the forest and came to a stop when they got to the border and look ahead to wear the mountin was kite jaw drop at the sight of how big it was. Kites first thought was so the really have to climb the to get across and within a couple of seconds sensei spoke. Telling kite and Riki what must be done kites eyes slowly became dead. Kite could get down a mountain pretty easily but up one that big would really test his abilitys. Kite look at both teammate and sensei and ask a question.

oui, I thought the we was on a carrier mission not on outdoor trading .

He look at sensie as he was told to put everything but a bottle of water out. Kite thought about it again and then thought It was him who said it was a good idea to come along. Kite then apologize and said when ever we are ready I'll get going .

Vault of Einswrath

Holy Rinaku

killer_savvy

Vault of Einwrath

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:34 pm
User ImageRank biggrin | Village: Konohagakure | Title: Genin | Classes: Sensory//Genjutsu | Chakra :: 460 | Stamina
:: 40

☼☼☼Ⅸ☼☼☼ Rikijo Urahiko ☼☼☼Ⅺ☼☼☼

Rikijo had finally managed to get himself out of his home, that dreadful place filled with bloody memories that seemed to follow him no matter where he went. He shook his head to get rid off the thoughts as he saw a boy sitting the shop. Well, it just so happened to be Kitai, just the man he was looking for.

Rikijo stopped as they did and eyed his surroundings. Somewhere along the way, he felt as if things were a bit off. Seems that he was right, this mission not seeming the same as he imagined. he listened in and obeyed his Sensei's instructions, all the while contemplating whether there was a point to all of this. He before he could speak, Kite seemed to say one the the many things on his mind. He would have worded it differently, but the comment was the same. he then asked her a question.

"Taka-Sensei, what is the point of all of this? Why did you trick us about the nature of the mission, and what are we truly doing. Were you instructions just now also a trick?"

He asked many questions, while some of them leaned towards being a bit impolite. He looked down after asking these question. He questioned her motives, but didn't want to apologize. All the whhile having these thought course through his mind, and began to obey her orders. He took off his cloak and tossed his weapons, safely, towards the ground near her. He was pretty much left with simple clothing

¥ Ryo: 2000 | AC: 0

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Weapons:O-Wakizashi
Items:N/A
Justu:N/A
Mission: Patrol the village: Done
Busy:

❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash