Submit

TheRedPandaNinja

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:43 pm
Cariella
I guess I gotta agree with Death Note's ending being pretty bad. It kinda left me thinking "Uh.....what just happened?"

I also wasn't too pleased with Soul Eater's ending, because it just... I don't know how to explain it.

And then there's Ouran High School Host Club. It just ended so suddenly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:10 pm
I have to admit, there's not many Anime endings that I'm unhappy with.
I'm quite surprised that so many of you thought that the ending to DeathNote was bad, I thought it fitted perfectly...then again, I've read the Manga as well, so it probably made more sense to me sweatdrop

I think the only ending I've ever been unhappy with is DN Angel, but that's only because the Manga is still going, and alot of what happens in the Manga now, I'll never get to see animated.

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Miss Misandrist

Shameless Player

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:06 pm
Toward the Terra had a good ending, but boy was it sad.

X's ending was disappointing. It's my favorite CLAMP series, so I was hoping the anime would have a great ending. I was let down.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:19 am
Monochrome Monster

The worst ending I've see had to be Shugo Chara: Season 2's ending.

The final ending of Tsubasa, I can't believe they just ended it like that..sorta plain..

EarlsGarden

Newbie Hunter

Evalinna

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:26 pm
wow i'm surprised alot of you hated the ending of FMA, i hated it at first, but then the youtube comments made me see otherwise. Their job was done in their world, they've come to help our ours now, thats what i took from it at least. Though i am pissed that some of the characters (winry for example) got screwed over. Its a confusing ending but still not the worst.

Truth be told i skipped ahead to the subbed episodes of FMA brotherhood, that ending kinda sucks too but hey something has to be sacrificed (its vague so i don't give spoilers)

The endings to Gravitation, Fruits Basket, and Oraun Host club confuse me....

-Gravitation- they ended the anime half way through the manga, i had to borrow the whole thing from my friend just to see what happened.
-Fruits Basket- same as Gravitation. Seriously having an anime cut short does not make for happy viewers mad
-Oraun Host Club- what was that ending? did she come out of the proverbial closet? (does everyone know shes a girl) EXPLAIN

i really hope vampire knight isn't a dumb ending too, but from what i've read hear my hopes went out the open window  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:47 am
Any anime that leaves you hanging there...
I hate the fact that they just don't continue.

Or for just flat out "that was pure crap?"
Spiral.
My God...(or yours)  

L-Mori

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:21 am
Soul Eater - much like everyone else I really didn't like how they decided to end. But Lucky for me, I found the manga and it explains a lot more. plus it's still going.

Freezing - This is one of the new animes that came this year. It ended on a cliffhanger. I hope this is there way of saying that there is a second season.

Skip Beat!- left off on a cliffhanger and not sure if they will make a second season. So i had to start the manga to find out what happened.

Elfen lied - yet another cliffhanger that stopped half way through the manga.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:53 pm
I don't like how fruit basket ended. It wasn't even the whole series. it's like wtf?  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:17 pm
Bleach.

What the FOOF?

That wasn't what I expected/wanted to happen at all!

SPOILER alert >.<

I really don't think he should have lost all his powers... he had a Hollow and Soul Reaper side. That release only took away his Soul Reaper powers. Why the Hell didn't his hollow side take over?! D:<

I prefer mangas to animes, though... so... yeah. =P  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:28 am
Soul Eaters ending! it was so stupid  

Kitty-in-a-hole

thatgirlwholaughsalot

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:51 am
Fruits Basket. Hands down.
It was abrupt, ended way earlier than I thought it should have, and totally left me hanging there thinking, 'That's it?' Of course, afterwards, I borrowed all the manga which was more in depth, but I really wish they would have continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:26 pm
Oh God, School Days was just a s**t anime all together, the ending did it no justice but made it more depressing and cliche than anything I've had to set through. I hated all the girls, especially the two pychobitches. Ugh..

Elfen Lied was a horrid ending, so rushed and yuck.

Umineko, I haven't finished the VN but the 'ending' was just so dropped off into the void, I was sorely disappointed.

This wasn't a bad ending but Princess Tutu, the ending made me want to know if Ahiru ever got to become human in the end, what abour her and Fakir?! gonk It just made me sad how it cut off.  

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

R0C0C0

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:36 am
The anime version of Monochrome Factor D: Man it was no ending at all, and they didn't even continue it T^T

At least the manga had a proper ending D<  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:03 am
nabari no ou
i say that but it was actually a really good ending
like it was perf
it just
broke my heart into little tiny pieces is all
YOITE NO ;^;  

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:39 pm
the sweet tigris
Alright I hated the ending of Deathnote, it was really dumb. Also I hated the ending of fruits basket, WHY DID THEY CUT THE ENDING OFF SO! gonk

User Image

I LOVE YOUR SIGGY!!!!! heart

User Image

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out