Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Boarding School (Co-ed) -Waiting for people to join- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Hide~My~Desires~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:27 pm
Username: ~hide~my~desires~

Character Name: Koharu

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Race: Kitsune

Powers: Air

Weapons:Bow and arrows and two hidden daggers

Personality: She is somewhat shy and quite until she gets to know you.since she has been alone practicly her whole life she is also a tad depressed but she tries to hide it.Koharu can be kind,unless when angry of course though she does not get angry easily.

Appearance:
User Image
Just give her a reddish Fox tail with a white tip and black Fox ears

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

( Full demon form but WITHOUT the wings )

History: Her parents died in a fire when she was only 5 year's old then when she was 7 she left the area in which she lived in because it was to painful to stay,there were to many memories and she also had/wanted to look for some where new to call home.Ever since her parents died she has been alone and well on her own.She knew she would have to protect her self from any danger so she made her own weapons which are two small daggers that she keeps hidden and a bow which has a carving of a fox on it and several arrows.She's practiced with the bow and has become very good at it.She also has a power which is to control wind.She had just recently discovered this and so she is not very good with that yet though she will be over time since she learns quick.

"Erika is the greatest person everer"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:11 am
Name: Sodapop
Nicknames: Soda, Pepsi-Cola
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Personality: Super friendly and out going. Rather nieve at times. LOVES to be the center of attention. Is into theatre, music and the arts (Pretty much anything that gives me the opportunity to say "Look guys! Look what I can do!") Can be wierd and difficult to understand sometimes.
Background: Moved around a lot which explains her strange sence of humor and multiple invisible friends. Is the oldest of many brothers and sisters.
Appearance:
User Image
Other: Let's get this thing STARTED!!  

Sticky.Note.Goodness

fungirl001

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:15 am
Name:brit(yes it is my real name not a nickname)
Nicknames: n/a
Sexual Orientation:bi
Personality: i love riding bikes playing with friends out side dancing just having fun
Background:i grow up in a kind of poor area un till i was ten then my dad got a great job and we moved to uper class we now live in virginia i love this place
Appearance:User Image im on th right if its to big u can delete it
Other: im loooking for a girl to go to the 4 of july ball with  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:42 am
walks around the school trying to find some1 um any1  

fungirl001

Sticky.Note.Goodness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:14 pm
Stumbles out of the library caughing and hacking. Who knew that ONE dusty book on the end of the shelf was holding up the ENTIRE shelf? But hey! Soda wasnt about to be accused of being the culprit... She was already thinking up a cover story in her head: "Who caused the avalanche in the library? Not me! I was uhh... In my dorm...? Yeah, thats it! I was in my dorm!" "Why are you covered in dust? Well you see... I...Ummmm..." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:53 am
Stand out side looking at the building. "So this is were i will be spending the rest of my school years." Throws his sigarette on the ground and steps on it.  

jbiszombieboi

Meca Maruyama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:08 pm
Tru is standing out side the boarding school. Holding a Katana against her shoulder with her brother Thomas at her side. "T-chan. Can i go now?" he asks her. She looks at him her eyes piercing and nods her head. "Becareful." She removes herself from the wall and walks up the steps to the main corridors. She sees others around her and she smirks. She turns and greets a young man, "Welcome to the school." she gives him a smile and turns her attention in front of her. Not far away she can see an older student picking on her brother. She cracks her knuckles while gripping her katana tightly. She hits the older student across the head, knocking him and Thomas to the ground. "DON'T MOVE!" she growls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:35 pm
Soda walks down to the main corridors, still covered in dust. Suddenly, she notices a few students at the other end of the hall. Two are lying on the ground, and the one standing is pointing a katana in their faces! The one with the katana is shouting "DON'T MOVE!"
"Whoa! THIS can't be good!" Soda rushes over to them before any real violence has a chance to occur, "Wow, wow, wow! Cool it, guys! No need to see heads go rolling on the first day!"  

Sticky.Note.Goodness

Meca Maruyama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:53 pm
Tru turns to the irritating voice and puts on a smile. "Hello There. Welcome to the Co-Ed Boarding School. I'm here to help." she tells this girl. She then turns to the two on the ground. "Now you leave my brother be got it!" The older student gulps and runs off. Thomas gets up from the ground and sighs heavily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:44 pm
JB walks in to the building and looks for the main office. When he finds it he enters and asks for his dorm room key and his class scedual (yes i know my spelling sucks). After reseaving them he walks out and notices a croud leaving. Curus to what has happend JB walks over. "So ah... what happend here", to no particuler person.  

jbiszombieboi

Meca Maruyama

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:56 am
Thomas whispers in the guy's ear who just appeared, "Umm...you don't want to know." Tru's eyes peered at her brother and she smirked thinking her brother was making a friend. The bell was about to ring and she shouted, "GO TO CLASS!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:40 am
"Ok I gess i dont. Whats your neam?", JB asked "Thomas", he answered. "I think we'ed better get to class" "yeah".

Looking at his scedual trying to figure out where to go JB bumps in to some girl that is coverd in dust. "what happend?"  

jbiszombieboi

Meca Maruyama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:19 pm
Tru watches her brother leave with another male student. She sighs softly and goes to her first class. She walks into the room and sees the student that was picking on her brother that she just confronted. She grinned and took her seat. The teacher called her up. "Ms. Suna!" the teacher snapped. Tru rolled her eyes and stood. "Go to the office, now!" snapped the teacher. The class laughed and cheered at the same time. "Later!" Tru laughed as she walked out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:08 am
Soda looked up. She had run into something? A boy stood infront of her. "What happened?" He asked.
Soda paniced "To what? Me? This dust? Uhh... Just don't go into the Library..." In the corner of her eye, she notices the librarian entering the main corridors. She had a particularly nasty look on her face."CRAP! We gotta get outa here!" Soda grabs the boy's hand and heads for the nearest door. But the librarian spotted them.
"You two! Stop there!" the librarian shouted.
"RUN! If she catches us, it will be the end!" Soda commanded. But it was too late. The librarian had caught them, thrown them both over her shoulders and was marching to the office. "Oh, hello there, Mrs. Seldon. I see you've been working out."
"Five minutes, Sodapop Marrian. FIVE MINUTES the school has been open and you and your new accomplice here have already managed to make my life a little less easy. I will see to it that you will have detention with me until that bookshelf is back in order. And that could take a very long time!" Soda put on an innocent face.
"What bookshelf? I was just in my dorm cleaning the rafters. That's where all this dust came from."
"Indeed. I happen to know that they were just cleaned yesterday."
Sodapop sighed. "Busted!" She turned to the boy next to her, her new partner-in-crime. "Hello. I'm Sodapop. But most just call me Soda. What's your name?"  

Sticky.Note.Goodness

jbiszombieboi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:31 pm
"JB", I replyed. "im afraid of the libraian",I wisper. We get to the frunt office, and the lady at the frint recognizes me. "Hey, what did you do already?", she askes sarcasticly "Bumped into Soda here and then ran down the hall and got picked up by the strongest female on the face of the planet." Looking like i had rehuresed this she asked the librarian what we had done and what she needed. "These two need detention" "On what grounds?" "messing up the book cases and recless running". "Oh great! I can never stay out of truble. That is why I'm here in the first place", I mutterd to my self, though I doubt I said it as descreatly as I wanted because Soda asked em what i said. "ummm nothing. Don't worry about it....Hey I don't really have meny friends around here, Want to be my friend?"  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games