Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Save Me From This Darkness [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:55 am
User Image

~Satoru Katsu~

"Wait! Where are you dragging me?" Satoru looked at the convenience store. "What are we doing here? I don't need anything from here! Let go of me!" Satoru commanded the girl. In one quick pull, he pulled his hands quickly out of the girl's grasp and then turned around then started walking. Then he said to her without turning around, "On a second thought, don't follow me, you'll eventually get in my and drag me down along with you."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:33 pm
Caelyn looked from the girl to the boy. She shook her head. I shouldn't..... she thought. But she ignored her thoughts, and followed the girl.
"Let go of him." she hissed at her. "For all you know, he could scream bloody murder. And you." she said to the boy. "Don't talk to her like that.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:14 pm
Karsen was in the street as he noticed the small little get-together and commotion of three people. He was hesitant to make his way to them not knowing if they were good or bad. Wehn he came to the conclusion that they were good we walks over to them with a curious face while they continue talking to one another. "Um, 'cuse me, is everything alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:49 am
The city silences itself as the anouncement sistem is activated, a voice well known to the city's populace... the executor's voice came out of every street as he screamed at the microphone "ALL POPULATION IS TO DIRECT ITSELF TO THE TOWN'S SQUARE!! WE SHALL START THE POPULACE CHECK, I REPEAT, ALL POPULATION IS TO DIRECT ITSELF TO THE TOWN'S SQUARE!!"

Damian smiled as the anouncement was finished... he'd find something this time... he had a strange feeling for it, as if the very fate was smiling towards him. He prepared to start the inspecion.  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:19 pm
User Image
Satoru Katsu

Satoru heard the announcement on the city's intercom. He headed towards the Town Square. "Are you part of this city's population!" The voice hissed. "Do you not remember you ran away to this city so you don't live in this city basically! Your hometown is somewhere else, you're just stopping in this town to buy your stupid ice-cream and nothing more! Don't you dare go to the Town Square! What if it's a trap!" Satoru was getting irritated by the voice. "Will you shut up already! I'll determine if it's a trap or not when I get there," Satoru said in a hushed voice so the people around him won't think he's crazy, after all, the voice was inside his head. Satoru continued to go to the Town Square ignoring the voice and it's warnings.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:12 pm
"No! Wait! I'm sorry! But we shouldn't go!" Roselina called out to Satoru, praying he'd listen to her.
"It's not safe!!"
She ran after the boy, abandoning the other people around her to run and grab his hand again.
"Come back! Something bad will happen if we go!"  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Damian F. Garcia

As the population arived, they were directed into an indian line... forcefully somettimes, it would take abount ten minutes for the whole town to be prepared for the inspections... and scince Damian didnt want to miss anyone, he'd wait until all people were in the line... rebels would raise themselves to defend people, the said people would be checked for bitrthmarks and taken away for interrogation sometimes, the police would keep a list of criminals yet to be arested that would be taken during the check... for no mater how petty or heavy the crime... not going to that line would be much worse for their life.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:15 am
Sasori "walked up to the group with a defiant scowl on his face" What this? "he said wondering why the girl was just dragging the boy"

User Image  

R4H-Sharpies

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:01 am
~Rain Harusaki~

User Image

Rain heard the announcement. "Oh Brother......."She was on the corner by the Town Hall, playing her delicate music on her Cello. She loved playing..It made her feel...good. She gave a little laugh as she remembered that all the rich families were checked yesterday. She was able to hide her birthmark, just for a while....Untill she was able to find a place that would take her in....As a Light Protector..She is a highly respected part of society.She is taken to be a Dark Seeker by her appearance, and all the time she must act like one, even in her own house.....She began to play a sad melody, a very, very, sad melody.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:11 pm
User Image
~Satoru Katsu~

"Let go of me you annoying girl!" Satoru said to the girl, irritated. "I can go wherever the hell I want to!" "Hmph, that's right, tell her off. Go ahead and go wherever the hell you want, but I am still part of you so don't get into trouble." The voice hissed at Satoru. Satoru continued walking to the Town Square.

TET0 KASANE

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:04 pm
~Rain Harusaki~

User Image

I saw a boy walking toward the town square, he looked like he was arguing with himself..Then, just then, I saw something I shouldn't have, it scared me. I have to stay far away from him.... I thought.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:17 pm
Senku Mochizuki

Senku sat in a darkened alley way watching as people pass by. Staring like he was looking for the right person whos existence ticked him off.He stared down and began to giggle as he watched people go by."Why is it so bright." He said seeing everything as white now and people being silhouettes of themselves." Look at them. There like little outlines.... would it really matter if i killed them? Its not like they have a purpose for being here." He said talking to himself and continuing to watch them walk.

User Image

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Damian F. Garcia

The start of the checking was rather calm... soon the "saints" would all be gone, and the darker side of the city's population would be checked... he whispered to prepare the troops to capture any run-away... there was aways one, the next one to be checked had a few questions asked from a guard, had their wrists, back, face and collar bone checked for strange birthmarks and thown away to their buissiness, a man a bit away seemed ageitated... Damian ordered his capture after the check.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:16 am
[Ugh, who's with who again? I'm not used to roleplaying here.]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:05 pm
"Well, I'll be damned." Rosleina grunted in annoyance.
"That idiot is going to get himself killed! Can't he see I'm trying not to get him stupid self killed?!" Roselina tunred to Caelyn.
"We have tog o after him. Karsen," She tunred to the man, not even bothering to explain.
"Satoru will be taken by the Dark Seekers if we don't get him out of there. Their checking evryone, you know that. I can't do this by my self, and if i do go alone, they'll find me." Roselina held out her wrist, showing them her tattoo of a silver star with wings.
"See? I need something to wrap around it, and then we need to go get that idiot!"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff