Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Which god/goddess to you follow worship? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meiriona

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:12 am
ElitistPretzelEater
Could anyone give me a little more information about your gods/goddesses? And what do you mean you have "close" relationships with them? Your pray a lot or something? Not to be rude, but some of you seem like whackos. eek
ok,let me explain,VERY ******** close. its like I'm her only follower, so she can devote all her time to me. ok, I'm nto the only one, but I'm like her prophet, She's allways speaing to me, teaching me more, showing me weird things. AND making me expiriance things, that would seem to be impossible. You dont want to hae to feel what the earth feels. It is pain beyond pain, leaves you hollow and broken for weeks. It is a bleig to hae her, she helps me tap into my brain better, helps meremember things, pull them back out with less strain. shes a big help, thanks so much Kara.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:13 am
ElitistPretzelEater
Could anyone give me a little more information about your gods/goddesses? And what do you mean you have "close" relationships with them? Your pray a lot or something? Not to be rude, but some of you seem like whackos. eek

And I'm sure some of us are.

But we pray, we devote, we honor. We talk to our Gods and they may talk back. They may help us, they may not. It's all a struggle to understand them as they struggle to understand us.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Meiriona

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:00 pm
Nuri
ElitistPretzelEater

And I'm sure some of us are.

But we pray, we devote, we honor. We talk to our Gods and they may talk back. They may help us, they may not. It's all a struggle to understand them as they struggle to understand us.

*blushes furiously* I'm the whacko she was refering to, I'm sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:07 pm
You embrace that, don't you?  

Kayle_Leoven

Meiriona

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:26 pm
Kayle_Leoven
You embrace that, don't you?
beign called a whacko? well yeah, freak is the bigest compliment you can ive me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Now I know why I'm counting the days off for my 18th birthday.
-Kayle hums a tune similar to Tip Toe through the Tulips-  

Kayle_Leoven

Meiriona

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:00 am
Kayle_Leoven
Now I know why I'm counting the days off for my 18th birthday.
-Kayle hums a tune similar to Tip Toe through the Tulips-

ok.. that was random.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:48 pm
I lean more towards Hermes and Pan.

On the whole Hermes worship: I have a big problem of stealing silverware (I have at least 15 forks/spoons/knives/sporks that I've taken from school over the years.) My friends don't leave me alone in their kitchens...quite embarrassing but at least I don't steal something weird like...um...tampons (unused, of course)

Rather off topic: Am I the only one who finds it quite hilarious that Hermes is both the God of Thievery but also protects merchants in his favor by protecting their goods from thieves? I had a good long giggle about that.  

Oktapous

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:51 pm
Remote Control

On the whole Hermes worship: I have a big problem of stealing silverware (I have at least 15 forks/spoons/knives/sporks that I've taken from school over the years.) My friends don't leave me alone in their kitchens...quite embarrassing but at least I don't steal something weird like...um...tampons (unused, of course)

See, I give money to worship Hermes....stealing spoons....not my thing.
Although, I have done it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:54 pm
Nuri
Remote Control

See, I give money to worship Hermes....stealing spoons....not my thing.
Although, I have done it.

I find it easy to combine both my weakness (mild kleptomania...eek...) and worship. Although I should stop stealing spoons...my mum is being to wonder...  

Oktapous

Meiriona

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:17 am
well..if you keep with the spoon stealing... you can allways only take them from friends who understand..then return them every so often, as an act of...er..something?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:57 am
I follow the Gods and Goddesses of my Norse and Germanic ancestors, the Aesir and Vanir. Since I practice both Galdhr and Seidhr magic, I have developed a close relationship with Odin and Freyja, although in my exploration of the Nine Worlds I have also acquired a strange relationship with Hel, the Goddess of the Dead.
Please note that I did not choose these Gods; they chose me.
I communicate with the Gods and Goddesses through dreams and visions, although how much the deities want to talk to me and what the subject of the conversation will be is usually up to them.
Odin likes to speak in riddles and paradoxes while Freyja prefers to flirt, tease, and give subtle hints about the answers to my questions; Hel just likes to play the role of dark and terrifying Goddess of the Underworld.
We won't talk about her.  

godhi

Aracoix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:20 am
Danu, (Mother Earth Goddess) and Luna  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:20 pm
I worship all within the Greek Pantheon but my patron god is Ares and my goddess is Artemis.  

blooddestiny

Chichiri no Ai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:14 pm
I'm veeeeeeery interested in the Hindu pantheon. ninja  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items