Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Tech Support Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mejoel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:27 pm
Hm I uninstalled MS since it kept shutting down on me today and now when I try to install it again it says the package is corrupt I've tried 3 times.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:31 am
Eevie Argonis
hi guys I have a question regarding Taiwanese MS..if any of you here have tried it...

Um well I decided to install TMS onto my laptop (since it looks interesting compared to mapleglobal), made an account and sucessfully intall everything but couldnt get the game to start because it says:

This client can be executed only in Traditional Chinese code-page

So does anyone know how I can install the code or get the game to work? greatly appreciate it if anyone can help. crying

Download a font based on Traditional Chinese? lol

Just a guess. ninja

mejoel
Hm I uninstalled MS since it kept shutting down on me today and now when I try to install it again it says the package is corrupt I've tried 3 times.

Redownload it after patch v.23 if it still won't install; that should fix your problem.

Also, check to make sure you uninstall maplestory before you try reinstalling -- delete gameguard from the folder before uninstalling if that doesn't fix it either. Worked for me.

Missus Loserpants

6,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Kyoshiro_Kun

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:06 am
Camhren
Same thing happens to me. See, I forgot my pin, and when I try to type a number on the keyboard for a new key, the soft keyboard pops up, and it says " Try choosing a valid pin ". Any suggestions? gonk sweatdrop
wait about 2-4 months and dont play ms then after that period of time the game will ask you for a new pin... whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:21 am
Kyoshiro_Kun
Camhren
Same thing happens to me. See, I forgot my pin, and when I try to type a number on the keyboard for a new key, the soft keyboard pops up, and it says " Try choosing a valid pin ". Any suggestions? gonk sweatdrop
wait about 2-4 months and dont play ms then after that period of time the game will ask you for a new pin... whee

Umm...Try contacting Wizet. Email them.Make sure you give them your info for verification...  

VynessLovesPho

Dangerous Noob

2,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

N3RD R4GE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:25 pm
I have a Tech question.

I play MS on Dial-Up, 56k modem with a 21.6k connection speed *fastest it can go for me* Well, every time I play, I dont lag much, but when it comes to picking up an item(s) it takes around 3-5 secs for me to pick it up.

So my question is this: Is there anything I can do to make it run faster for me? Or is my only hope is getting DSL... which I cant do to my provider doest provide DSL nor can i get it where I live.

And I got a crappy Windows X P... lets leave it at that lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:36 pm
You could go to Windia or Khaini since there's hardly anyone there. Might reduce lag of all sorts. 3nodding  

madanthony

N3RD R4GE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:51 pm
Khaini was the first server I played on. It lagged a lot for me for some reason, even when I went to the least crowded channel. Moved to Bera, and it runs much better for me... plus I got around 100k *only made like 20k on Khaini* and I dont want to leave it behind blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:03 pm

I've tried to start up Maple Story multiple times.

Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't.

Whenever it doesn't work, it gives me a Gameguard error.

Is there any error with Wizet's and Gameguard's connection right now? Or am I just doing something wrong?

Tsuki_Tatsu

KuroKitsuneKurama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:45 pm

The same thing has happened to me quite a few times.

So I can only guess that there's something wrong with the system? @_@

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:20 pm

Probably. e_e

Tsuki_Tatsu

Vecna the Maimed

Original Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:47 pm
well, for days now, it wont open up. it keeps saying that im not coneected or that the game is going through a server check. been doing this since last weekend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:30 am
Eeh. Well, lately when I've been trying to change channels, I'd automatically DC. And then when I try to re-open Maple Story, windows would jump right to the blue error screen of doom. ---> Image.
Then I would have to restart my compy a'course.
This has never happened before until last night. e_e;

KitsuneNoUta

KitsuneNoUta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:56 am
Alright, found the cure for it. If anyone else gets that blue screen of doom everytime they log off (or DC and then get it), it's because of GameGuard, not MS. To fix it, go to your files where the Maple Story things are (like screenshots and everything) and delete the GameGuard folder. Once you do that, run MS and GG should re-download itself. Afterwards, everything should be fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:43 pm
Can someone help me please..
I unstalled maplestory.
I made an account. It is called 1xcrazyaznx1 and My password is ********
and so they emailed me and said happy mapling and my file doesnt work, so I went and checked mapleglobal.com. It said my verification was pending? How long do I have to wait, or do I do something? I need help, please.  

mons00n

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces