Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
^_^ Trying this Again Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ligand

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:27 pm
10/172010

Waaa, I havent updated this in awhile. But anyhoo,...I think i gained 2 pounds sad but it could just be because my period is about to start.

What I ate today so far :

1 Lean pocket (240 calories)
3 tangerines (150)

Tuna salad on bread.

Bread : 90 + 70 = 160

Tuna : 80
Tofu : ~40
Relish : 50
Mayo : ~150

Fiber one cereal : 160
1/2 a cup of silk w/ cereal : 35 calories

Fiber one bar : 140 calories

Seaweed: 90 calories

Shrimp and peas o-o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:41 pm
10/18/2010

Breakfast : Lean pocket (240) and a kellog's fiber + bar (130) o-o. I think I also may have had an orange (65).

Lunch : >.>; Mochi froyo (300?) and a six inch veggie from subway. (350~)

Dinner : Fiber one cereal with silk. a kiwi. (160 + 48 + 35)

So around 1300 calories today.

DDR said I burned 300 , I don't believe it for a minute .-.;

I think around 35g of fiber today xO

Oh and I weighed myself before showering. Still at 145.8 sad

>.> I ate fish and grits and an activia lol.  

Ligand

Ligand

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:40 am
10/21/2010

Yesterday was bad sad lol. Emotional eating happened. >.<; But that's behind me. Today will be better.

I started off at the crack of noon with activia light and fiber one cereal for breakfast.

70 + 35 +160 = 265  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:05 am
10/24/2010

Lol, I'm horrible at keeping up with this journal. Anyhow, I think it may be because im pmsng, b ut ive been over eating a lot. >.< But oh well, I will try to make today better I guess.

I'm at 146.4 pounds. I think i will only eat once every 4 hours with a snack in between. My first meal today was at 1 (when i woke up , what can I say? college student >.<)

Fiber One yogurt, fiber one cereal with almond milk, kimchi dumplings, and some carrots. I have a Kellog's Fiber + bar that im saving for a snack in 2 hours. Other than that I WILL EAT AGAIN AT 5 and only 5. No excuses. I must persevere. >.<

Ok, so I was pretty hungry at 4 .

I had a lean cuisine thingy ( 290 calories) some fruit (~50) , some nuts (Idk how many calories) , fiber one yogurt (50 cal) , and 2 packs of nori (70 calories)  

Ligand

Ligand

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:22 am
10/30/2010

Alright well, I'm kinda annoyed sad . I seem to have hit another plateau. >. sad
and that's pretty much where my weight has been staying for a week or so. I don't really know what to do.

Anyways, I haven't eaten breakfast yet (just woke up) so I guess i'll update later.

For breakfast I ended up having some black grapes(~35?), fiber one yogurt (50), fiber one cereal with almond milk (190), and one of those light cheese wedges (50). I also had grapefruit juice (90).

Linner : Another round of cheese (50 calories) some more black grapes (40?) , fiber one yogurt, and lean cuisine (290)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:29 am
10/31/2010

I have a ******** cold. I still weight 145.2 and life sucks lol. =.=;

This morning i had fiber one cereal, baby bell cheese, and fiber one yogurt before promptly going back to sleep.

IM NOT HUNGRY RIGHT NOW BUT IM TIRED. ******** ******** ******** ******** :*(

FOR LUNCH I HAD CHUNKY CLAM CHOWDER . 230 calories + w/e calories are in a bit of added peas and corn.

I also had a serving of sour patch kids - 150 calories!

MAKING A LEAN CUISINE RIGHT NOW  

Ligand

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:31 pm
Get well soon. Hope you feel better!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:34 pm
11/4/2010

I am a victim of emotional eating lol...>.< and I've been stressed with tests and what not soo..my eating hasn't been awesome.

This morning I had a 6 inch veggie for breakfast..then when to the library to study.

For Linner I had sad 2 slices of NY pizza and a diet coke. I also went to a froyo place called mochi.

When I got home, I went jogging. I'm trying to work up to running the full 2 miles sad but ehh that will take awhile. I also played a very minimal amount of ddr xD. Suppose you could say I wasn't really feeling the ddr after my jog.  

Ligand

Ligand

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:25 pm
11/4/2010

For breakfast I had fiber one cereal and almond milk (190 calories)

Ehh then later on I had two servings of dumplings (260 calories)

For dinner I was super hungry so I had Fiber one yogurt (50 calories), baby bell light cheese (50), and a tostinoes pizza (660).

I also had some OJ at some point. Oh and an apple and a tangerine.

For exercise I went jogging/walking 2 miles smile and played some ddr. I also ehh biked to class and back.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:41 pm
11/7/2010

Hmm I started the day with an apple and peanut butter.

I had a quaker fiber bar at some point..slept in the car from Tallahasee to Gainesville.

Uhh when I got home I baked 2 pieces of fish , had peas and corn, and a salad. I think I had fiber one yogurt too.

Uhh Later on I made cookies, ended up eating like 2 and throwing the rest away.

I went jogging sad

Played a minimal amount of ddr.

I ate an egg sandwich with baby bell cheese, half a slice of 2% milk american cheese, 1 slice of wheat fiber + bread, lettuce, carrots, and 1 egg.  

Ligand

Ligand

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:41 pm
11/17/2010

Lol, I am a horrible person who never updates their weightloss journal. I kinda sorta gained 3 pounds sad and i'm back at 148. On a nicer note, I've started jogging almost daily smile . I also still play DDR, but more for fun rather than weightloss.

Today I ate a tostinoes pizza sad 660 calories.

15 dumplings - 390 calories

Half a pack of ramen - 190 calories

Fiber one cereal - 200 calories

Misc Ingredients - ~200 calories

tuna - 80

That puts me around 1700 calories sad >.< I failed! lol. Oh well smile tomorrow will be better.

Uhh i threw away my bag of snickers wink ! And im not buying anymore fat food -.-; I'm broke anyhow.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:36 pm
11/19/2010

I've developed some weird lump in my armpit that really hurts so I cant jog...which has been bugging the heck out of me :[.

This morning i had lean cuisine - 220 calories and 3 of those 100 calorie pack almond thingies xD. (6 g of fiber)

Later on I had another lean cuisine . - 220 ( 3 g of fiber)

10 Dumplings - 260 calories (8g of fiber biggrin )

I had half a pack of ramen with spinach , peas, corn and lima beans . (~300 calories)

Fiber one cereal - 200 calories (11g of fiber)

mochi froyo - 300 calories?

Sooo

~1800 Calories today
~30 g of fiber smile , probably more but im not sure how to count the veggies I ate in my ramen or the fruit on my froyo.

As far as exercise goes...I biked to and from class :C. Not a lot tbh sad  

Ligand

Ligand

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:47 am
11/28/2010

sad I never update this thing, but I am happy to say I was a very very good fatty on thanksgiving smile . I didn't gain any weight xD. Weighed myself this morning and I'm at 145.6 sad .

I didn't lose anything but I guess maintaining is better gaining, especially over a holiday.

I'm still jogging nearly daily and playing ddr so that's good biggrin .

I havent eaten anyting besides a Banana yet sooo not really much to report in the food department. smile

that is all.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:11 am
Ligand
11/28/2010

sad I never update this thing, but I am happy to say I was a very very good fatty on thanksgiving smile . I didn't gain any weight xD. Weighed myself this morning and I'm at 145.6 sad .

I didn't lose anything but I guess maintaining is better gaining, especially over a holiday.

I'm still jogging nearly daily and playing ddr so that's good biggrin .

I havent eaten anyting besides a Banana yet sooo not really much to report in the food department. smile

that is all.

Awwww dont call yourself fatty. It is awsome you did not gain during thanksgiving. Keep it up, make sure you eat enough (Eating too little can actually stall weight loss) And maybe at least walk for twenty min a day. Just get in excercise that you will like and not get tired of.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

Ligand

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:55 am
12/1/2010

Woke up this morning, got on the scale, 144.4 :3! lol. I haven't eaten yet so nothing to report biggrin . but yea, wooot. I never thought I'd see that number. :3 EVER. LOL. Im so happy. I cant wait till it's like 139 smile !  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff