Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Prefect's Bathroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merine Bhool

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:56 am
PrincessMeg
No classes. *Evil grin* True Slytherin style.
Oh, yes. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:53 am
"I'm taking as many classes as I can handle... which is all of them. The only classes I'm not taking are some that I have issues with" stare "Slytherins aren't going to lose to any of those sissy houses!" she looked around at the people in the room and rolled her eyes before giving a smirky grin, "No offense, of course."  

Teepet

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Sally07

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:41 pm
"None taken. From my side" and I'm also taking all of them except Arithmecy  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:39 am
"Oh, but Arithmacy is fun... I'm still not sure what exactly it's about or what the point of it is... but I like talking about unlucky numbers."  

Teepet

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Merine Bhool

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:10 am
Teepet
"Oh, but Arithmacy is fun... I'm still not sure what exactly it's about or what the point of it is... but I like talking about unlucky numbers."
-nodsnods- It's true...

...i'm not that sure on what classes i'm taking, it's surely not all of them. There's DADA, Muggle Studies, Aritmancy and Divination, I think. sweatdrop I forgot... and i'm thinking of joining the Care of Magical Creatures or History of Magic, but somehow I find the History of Magic quite difficult, or is it just me?

EDIT: -has joined Charms- Hope I remember to do the homework! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:24 pm
Merine Bhool
Teepet
-nodsnods- It's true...

...i'm not that sure on what classes i'm taking, it's surely not all of them. There's DADA, Muggle Studies, Aritmancy and Divination, I think. sweatdrop I forgot... and i'm thinking of joining the Care of Magical Creatures or History of Magic, but somehow I find the History of Magic quite difficult, or is it just me?

EDIT: -has joined Charms- Hope I remember to do the homework! sweatdrop
*turns around*
"Charms are great!" "Also DADA and Care of Magical Creatures is awesome I love it"

Sally07

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:09 am
Teepet
"I'm taking as many classes as I can handle... which is all of them. The only classes I'm not taking are some that I have issues with" stare "Slytherins aren't going to lose to any of those sissy houses!" she looked around at the people in the room and rolled her eyes before giving a smirky grin, "No offense, of course."

Same. Well, except Care of Magical Creatures. That one I just didn't feel like taking. I had to drop something to fit everything in. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:12 am
Reese_Roper
Teepet

Same. Well, except Care of Magical Creatures. That one I just didn't feel like taking. I had to drop something to fit everything in. sweatdrop
I know what you mean. Which is why I didn't join it... but anyway. When are all the house points going to be totalled in? -ish really eager-  

Merine Bhool

Teepet

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:28 pm
"If you want house point totals I'd suggest you total them yourselves, it's what I do, waiting for other people to do stuff gets you absolutely nowhere."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:40 pm
Alright, i've been totalling all the points from the classes ONLY, and here's what I came up with:

Gryffindor - 244
Hufflepuff - 198
Slytherin - 302
Ravenclaw - 148

But there's other ways to get points, right? I didn't include that. And i'm not really sure if the Duelling Club is updated by term...

Merine Bhool

PrincessMeg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:47 pm
Yeah SLYTHERIN!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:45 pm
Those are the same numbers I got too, 'sept I counted the 5pts to Ravenclaw from the Duelling Club, cause I think that it's somewhat updated rolleyes at least those 5 pts... and you din't count that Astronomy class, but I didn't want to include that one either.  

Teepet

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Merine Bhool

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:27 am
Teepet
Those are the same numbers I got too, 'sept I counted the 5pts to Ravenclaw from the Duelling Club, cause I think that it's somewhat updated rolleyes at least those 5 pts... and you din't count that Astronomy class, but I didn't want to include that one either.
Did the Astronomy class' points update? I didn't know that... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:09 pm
Attention Prefects:

You are now allowed to influence the amount of house points.

If you see something you think deserves house points to be either added or deleted, then fill out the prefect house point request form in the Hour Glass Thread.

Remember, just cause you request it, it may not be accepted, a mod still has the final say.

Angilwingz

Teepet

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:17 pm
ok...  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items