• Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:26 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

William: "A flu epidemic I'm afraid is making everyone stay in doors. But the cafe down the road and the inn on the other side of the square if you need a place for the night. I'm sure you will have a nice stay in our fair town." he said smiling kindly.
Xena: "It must be very serious if everyone's having to stay indoors." She said before giving a nod. "Thank you."

William: "In small places like this, illnesses are very communicable, so we try not to pass the same bug around and around the town." he explained. "But like I said, don't let that detour you from visiting. Please, go to the dinner for a bite to eat and stay at the inn. We at Innsmouth like for people to feel welcome here." he said smiling.
Xena: "Thank you for your hospitality." She said, giving a respectful bow before turning to leave the art shop.

William: "Anytime." he called back.

He was waiting outside in the shadows of a statue in the town square.
Xena: She walks over to Raph. "Apparently everyone is staying indoors due to a flu epidemic, though there's a cafe down the road and an inn on the other side of the square."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

William: "A flu epidemic I'm afraid is making everyone stay in doors. But the cafe down the road and the inn on the other side of the square if you need a place for the night. I'm sure you will have a nice stay in our fair town." he said smiling kindly.
Xena: "It must be very serious if everyone's having to stay indoors." She said before giving a nod. "Thank you."

William: "In small places like this, illnesses are very communicable, so we try not to pass the same bug around and around the town." he explained. "But like I said, don't let that detour you from visiting. Please, go to the dinner for a bite to eat and stay at the inn. We at Innsmouth like for people to feel welcome here." he said smiling.
Xena: "Thank you for your hospitality." She said, giving a respectful bow before turning to leave the art shop.

Xena: She walks over to Raph. "Apparently everyone is staying indoors due to a flu epidemic, though there's a cafe down the road and an inn on the other side of the square."

"Ya hungry? I'll buy ya some dinner...well give ya tha money ta buy it. Can't go in a diner no more than I can other places." he said shrugging.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:46 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ya hungry? I'll buy ya some dinner...well give ya tha money ta buy it. Can't go in a diner no more than I can other places." he said shrugging.
Xena: "Getting a meal wouldn't hurt." She said. "I just hope the food isn't contaminated."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:47 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Michelle walked up as a silver furred fox. "If you weren't so against magic, I'd cast a spell to make you look human."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Getting a meal wouldn't hurt." She said. "I just hope the food isn't contaminated."

"Contaminated? Wit what?" he asked as he pulled a wad of money from his coat pocket and handed it to Xena. "Bring me back my change." he said before looking at Michelle. "Yeah...but I hate magic, so yeah." he said before leaning against the statue. "Didn't know you were even here."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:54 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Contaminated? Wit what?" he asked as he pulled a wad of money from his coat pocket and handed it to Xena. "Bring me back my change." he said before looking at Michelle. "Yeah...but I hate magic, so yeah." he said before leaning against the statue. "Didn't know you were even here."
Xena: "Just hoping the food isn't contaminated with the illness. Better to be safe than sorry." She takes the money and gives a nod before looking at Michelle. "Guess you're going to play the 'pet' fox for a while, I take it?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:56 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Wasn't hard to follow you. Between picking up your scent and being able to locate your energy through the planet, it was easy."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Just hoping the food isn't contaminated with the illness. Better to be safe than sorry." She takes the money and gives a nod before looking at Michelle. "Guess you're going to play the 'pet' fox for a while, I take it?"

"That's true. I'd hate ta see what happens when a half ghost gets a cold." he said shaking his head then looking at Michelle. "You tryin ta say I stink?" he asked raising a brow ridge.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:07 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"That's true. I'd hate ta see what happens when a half ghost gets a cold." he said shaking his head then looking at Michelle. "You tryin ta say I stink?" he asked raising a brow ridge.
Xena: "Probably not as different as when humans get a cold."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:08 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She shook her head. "Everyone has a distinct scent that makes it easy to distinguish them from each other."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ah...well go get you some food. Michelle you gonna turn human or stay like that?" he asked looking at her. He heard her thing about smells and grunted in response.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:20 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ah...well go get you some food. Michelle you gonna turn human or stay like that?" he asked looking at her. He heard her thing about smells and grunted in response.
Xena: "I will." She said before she heard his question to Michelle. "I asked a similar question in regards to her current form." She then looks to Michelle. "You want something to eat as well?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:21 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'm alright. I ate on the way." she shook her head after hearing Xena. "No thanks."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "I will." She said before she heard his question to Michelle. "I asked a similar question in regards to her current form." She then looks to Michelle. "You want something to eat as well?" She asked.

He heard them both and nodded. "Aight. Machelle and I'll just wait for ya out here I guess." he said as he moved away from the statue, but remained in the shadow of it.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:27 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'm alright. I ate on the way." she shook her head after hearing Xena. "No thanks."
Xena: She nods a bit. "Alright then." She then hears Raph. "You two can go ahead and head over to the inn. I'll meet up with you both there after my stop at the cafe." She then starts to head down the road to where the cafe is.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff