Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Backstory: To Be Named Later. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:28 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Temperamental? Who said temperamental?" he asked with a nervous chuckle. "My beautiful, loving, caring, none ghost eating wife isn't temperamental. Not at all." he said grinning.

@Xena: Leo's probably meditating. Donnie's in his lab, and I think Raph took Raye out for some pizza." he said nodding. "For a persacom who doesn't have to eat to live, she sure can eat some pizza." he said with a laugh.
"You dork." She chuckles a bit, gently pushing him before going over to check on the spaghetti.

@ Mikey: "Makes me wonder who around here has the biggest appetite." She said.

Danni: he laughed a little before sniffing the air. "Smells great. How much longer until it's ready?" he asked.

@Xena: Mikey: "I would have said me, but your Aunt Luna's friend Goku has me beat. Well it's between him and Serena. Sometimes even I can't keep up with their appetites." he said laughing a little.
She gives a wink. "Oh, it's ready now."

@ Mikey: She giggles a bit. "Though what about Aunt Luna's appetite?"

Danni: "Awesome! I get the first plate!" he exclaimed.

@Xena: Mikey: "That's true. Not that you mention it.....you can say the same about your Uncle Vegeta as well.....Man! All the saiyajinn people eat like their starving." he said. "Once I was afraid when all the food was gone, they were going to start eating people!" gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:33 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Temperamental? Who said temperamental?" he asked with a nervous chuckle. "My beautiful, loving, caring, none ghost eating wife isn't temperamental. Not at all." he said grinning.

@Xena: Leo's probably meditating. Donnie's in his lab, and I think Raph took Raye out for some pizza." he said nodding. "For a persacom who doesn't have to eat to live, she sure can eat some pizza." he said with a laugh.
"You dork." She chuckles a bit, gently pushing him before going over to check on the spaghetti.

Danni: he laughed a little before sniffing the air. "Smells great. How much longer until it's ready?" he asked.

@Xena: Mikey: "I would have said me, but your Aunt Luna's friend Goku has me beat. Well it's between him and Serena. Sometimes even I can't keep up with their appetites." he said laughing a little.

@Xena: Mikey: "That's true. Not that you mention it.....you can say the same about your Uncle Vegeta as well.....Man! All the saiyajinn people eat like their starving." he said. "Once I was afraid when all the food was gone, they were going to start eating people!" gonk
She smiles as she fixes a plate for Danni.

@ Mikey: "As long as we got an unlimited supply of food, we got nothing to worry about." She laughs a bit. "Good thing Daddy isn't a saiyan, huh?"  

Xena Trisha Princess

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:40 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She smiles as she fixes a plate for Danni.

@ Mikey: "As long as we got an unlimited supply of food, we got nothing to worry about." She laughs a bit. "Good thing Daddy isn't a saiyan, huh?"

Danni: Smiling he took the plate and went to the table to start chowing down.

@Xena: Mikey: "Very true! That and I'm glad he's not an evil scary ghost." he said smiling. "At least not most of the time."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:47 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

@Xena: Mikey: "Very true! That and I'm glad he's not an evil scary ghost." he said smiling. "At least not most of the time."
She then fixes herself a plate then goes over to sit with him.

@ Mikey: "Yeah. Daddy does have a split personality." She scratches the back of her head. "At least he doesn't change back and forth when he sneezes."  

Xena Trisha Princess

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:54 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

@ Mikey: "Yeah. Daddy does have a split personality." She scratches the back of her head. "At least he doesn't change back and forth when he sneezes."

Danni: He smiled to her as he continued to eat.

@Xena: Mikey: "That's true." he said with a nod. "That would be.....very very odd." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:00 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

@Xena: Mikey: "That's true." he said with a nod. "That would be.....very very odd." he said.
She smiles as she starts to eat. "So what's the plan for tonight?" She asked.

@ Mikey: "Yeah, it would." She said. "Though odd things do happen here."  

Xena Trisha Princess

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:05 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "I'm going to go on patrol. I just wanted to make sure Xena was with you when I was out. I still don't trust the other ghosts around her." he said after finishing his food. "The spaghetti was great as always, Beautiful." he said with a smile. "What about you? What's your plans?"

@Xena: Mikey: "You don't have to tell me." he said laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:18 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "I'm going to go on patrol. I just wanted to make sure Xena was with you when I was out. I still don't trust the other ghosts around her." he said after finishing his food. "The spaghetti was great as always, Beautiful." he said with a smile. "What about you? What's your plans?"

"She's not a little girl anymore, you know. Those ghosts should know by now what would happen if they try to harm her." She said then tilts her head a bit. "Guess since you're going out, I might as well wait as usual. Would be nice to take a family vacation to get away from it all."

@ Mikey: Xena: She laughs as well.  

Xena Trisha Princess

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:02 pm
Neo Queen Serenity or Serena as they knew her chose this moment to make her presence known in to Mikey and Xena. "Good to know you two still think of me so fondly."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:11 pm
dark_serena07
Neo Queen Serenity or Serena as they knew her chose this moment to make her presence known in to Mikey and Xena. "Good to know you two still think of me so fondly."
Xena: She glances over to Serena and gives a smile. "Hey, Aunty Rena."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
"Hey Xena. How are you." She hugged her with a smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:16 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
"Hey Xena. How are you." She hugged her with a smile
Xena: She hugs Serena back. "I'm doing well. Just got here with Daddy, and thought I'd give Mikey the new comic." She said with a smile. "What's Rini up to?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:42 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"She's not a little girl anymore, you know. Those ghosts should know by now what would happen if they try to harm her." She said then tilts her head a bit. "Guess since you're going out, I might as well wait as usual. Would be nice to take a family vacation to get away from it all."

Danni: "I know. It doesn't make me worry any less. She will always be my little princess." he said with a chuckle. "Hm. A vacation? That could be nice. Maybe I can have the Fright Knight watch things in the Ghost Zone so we can have a family vacation. What do you think?" he asked with a smile.

@Xena and Serena: Mikey: He was laughing until Serena showed up all of a sudden and made him have one of his girly scream moments. He then chuckled and cleared his throat. "Don't sneak up on me like that, Neo Queen Serenity. You'll make me pee my shell!" gonk he exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "I know. It doesn't make me worry any less. She will always be my little princess." he said with a chuckle. "Hm. A vacation? That could be nice. Maybe I can have the Fright Knight watch things in the Ghost Zone so we can have a family vacation. What do you think?" he asked with a smile.

@Xena and Serena: Mikey: He was laughing until Serena showed up all of a sudden and made him have one of his girly scream moments. He then chuckled and cleared his throat. "Don't sneak up on me like that, Neo Queen Serenity. You'll make me pee my shell!" gonk he exclaimed.

She chuckled. "Did I really scare you that badly?" She then heard Xena and smiled. "She's fine. Learning what it's really like to be a moon princess."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:52 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I know. I'm worried for her well-being as much as you do." She then smiles a bit. "Sounds good to me."

@ Mikey: Xena: She chuckles from hearing Mikey then hears Serena. "I'm sure she'll do fine."  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff