Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ҒȽɄȘҤ

Back to Guilds

An anime action/romance roleplay 

Tags: Anime, Romance, Action, Role-playing 

Reply OOC Forum
Before The Flush.- A behind the scenes look at there lives. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞
█████Loading: 88%...█████

"You ready?" Collin asked,"Boss doesn't like waiting." He looked over at Adrian. "Your coming with us, babe. A new life sounds pretty good huh?" he chuckled and pulled on the leather jacket.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
〔you'd have to walk aтɦӧʊșαɴɗ мϊʟєș in my shoes.〕

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

ⒻⓂⓁ`·» »-(¯` Ⓐmy Ⓚristen´¯)-»ⒻⓂⓁ

❝..Amy sighed and went up on her tip toes resting her cheek on Razzes shoulder, "What?" He said glancing at her still slightly annoyed. "Nothing, nothing." Amy said as she smiled slighty..❞

.....to be continued

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image

×÷·.·´¯`·)»Ⅹ♣ ɌȁŽž ♣Ⅹ«(·´¯`·.·÷×

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........Razz looked back to Collin. "Yeah, sure." Razz turned and started walking towards his 370z Amy fast on his heels. Before Razz opened the drive seat he saw Amy turn and nod to the girl a caught her giving a slight wink to Collin before she quickly climbed into the passenger seat............❞

..........To Be Continued
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image
⋘αdʀιαη⋙
▄︻┻┳═一 ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤ 一═┳┻︻▄

Adrian frowned feeling an overwhelming sense of deja vu. She looked at Collin, then at the ground. She could back out and run, just like she had run from everything else. There's no where to go but back to the streets. She lifted her head and followed Collin. He passed the 370z and turned around the corner to stop abruptly in front of a V12 Vanquish.

...to be continued.

•b•u•l•l•e•t•f•o•r•яєяυм•m•y•v•a•l•e•n•t•i•n•e•

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image

❝..Amy sighed and leaned back in the seat and watched as they waited for the Vanquish to start them off. Amy looked to Razz who looked very unimpressed. "Soo." Amy said to get Razzes attention. "Where too next, and on the way why don't you tell me more about your boss." Amy said looking right at Razz who turned his head to look right at her. Amy looked back not blinking, after 3 seconds of silence Razz laughed and looked out on the road "Ok, Fine."..❞

.....to be continued

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........Razz smiled and thought for a second. "It's like a game, cards to be more specific." Razz said as he watched for the car he was looking for. "The dealer is our boss, and were the cards." Razz said pulling his collar down to reveal his 10 of clubs link that was at the bottom of his neck. "So you have the dealer, the player, and of course the cards, we work as the hands retrieving the bets, with complications from the losing hand." Razz stopped at looked at Amy who looked pretty content "This," Razz pointed to his tattoo "is a link, it's what rank we are in the stack of cards we also have weapons that go with our links, i'll explain the rest later, my jaw hurts."............❞

User Image

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞

Collin pulled the V12 behind Razz's black car and stepped on the gas. Adrian looked out the window from the back but it was empty darkness as far as she could tell. "So where are you taking me to?"

Collin glanced at her in the rear view mirror.
"Its a game." He started, "A card game. The dealer is like the team manager in football, only here, the cards are people like us. You have an identity, like; the four of spades, eight of clubs, queen of hearts, two of diamonds." Adrian cocked her head, she was listening with interest.

.....to be continued.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
⋘αdʀιαη⋙
▄︻┻┳═一 ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤ 一═┳┻︻▄

Adrian nodded, pulling the sweatshirt hood up. Collin looked up in the mirror again and turned on the seat heater. Adrain felt snug and cozy as the leather grew warm. "The 'cards,' which is us, have a weapon and a tatoo that links our soul to the weapon. During a game between the dealer and the player, we fight to win the bet. Sometimes you get hurt. Sometimes you get killed." Collin said gravely.

...to be continued.

•b•u•l•l•e•t•f•o•r•яєяυм•m•y•v•a•l•e•n•t•i•n•e•

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image

❝..Amy thought about what Razz was saying when raindrops started to hit the windshield at a sprinkle, as they followed the V12, "Where are you taking me?" Amy asked leaning back in the leather seat. "I'm not sure Collin knows more about this than me, i was told to follow his lead." Razz said he's eye's not leaving the road. "Perfect." Amy thought with a sigh. "Here." Razz said handing Amy a cell phone "Collins on speed dial, ask him where were headed." Amy looked at the phone then back at Razz "I'm not calling Collin i barely know him!!" Amy protested, "Lie," Razz teased with a smile "Just call him ask him what the plan is." Amy wrinkled her nose as she slowly opened the phone and dialed 1, beep, beep, ..❞

.....to be continued

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:39 pm
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞

Collin stopped talking and looked at his beeping phone, arching an eyebrow. He reached across to the passenger seat, lightly plucking the small, slim device from the plush leather and glancing at the number. "Yeah?" His voice was low and a little rough.
.....to be continued.

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:20 pm
User Image

❝.."Hey, it's Amy, I've got a few questions." Amy said with no fear in her voice, one of the perks she had was able to speak over the phone perfectly unlike in person when she got a sorts of shy especially in front of guys like Collin. Just the thought of his blue eyes was enough to make Amy's heart flutter and get butterfly's in her stomach..❞

.....to be continued

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞

Collin looked at Adrian, then back to the road and glared into Razz's rear view mirror in front of him. "What kind of questions?" he asked.
.....to be continued.

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

❝.."Like what kind of cat-house your taking me too" Amy retorted as she heard Razz laugh with a kind of southern bronze to it. "Ask him if were going to stop on the way." Razz said as Amy waited for Collins first response. ..❞

.....to be continued

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞

"Tell Razzle-berry we're getting frappachinos." Collin chuckled, ignoring her first question.
.....to be continued.

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........Razz heard Kite giggle as she turned to Razz "Collin says to Razzle-berry quote quote where getting frappes!." Kite said with another giggle "Tell Billy Collin he can go write some freaking poetry and that well meet him there!!!" Razz snapped with a smile as he slowed down to let Collin pass.............❞

User Image

OOC Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas