Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Music - Related Topics
Evanescence Thread - NOW WITH NEW ALBUM INFO! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sooo... The Open Door?
  CAN'T WAIT!
  Meh.
  What's The Open Door?
View Results

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:39 pm
Sorceress Ameneka
I love Evanescence. My favorite song right now would be Anything For You.
What sucks is my brother is a jerk, and he hates Evanescence, most people I know do. He just says "It's goth, don't become a goth, it's bad," and all this other crud I didn't need to hear. His girlfriend did it too, only she was a little nicer about it. Because just like all other people who don't know about goth, they assume it's "Depressed, slit my wrists, wear black." It's irritating.
Sorry, I went off ranting. But yeah, Evanescence is good.
Meh... My mummy didn't really want me listening to Evanescence at first... rolleyes And yeah... She's over that now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:17 am
Sorceress Ameneka
What sucks is my brother is a jerk, and he hates Evanescence, most people I know do. He just says "It's goth, don't become a goth, it's bad," and all this other crud I didn't need to hear. His girlfriend did it too, only she was a little nicer about it. Because just like all other people who don't know about goth, they assume it's "Depressed, slit my wrists, wear black." It's irritating.

O.o
But evanescence isn't even goth.

Dearest Darling`

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:51 am
deadly_demon
Sorceress Ameneka

O.o
*blinks* Soooooooooo? Amy could easily be stereotyped as little miss goth... And besides, I'm sure there's a lot of goth kids who love them. Like me. *provides huggles and chocolate*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:50 am
The top three that I've listening to most are:

1. Anything For You

2. Thoughtless

3. Even in Death

Spooky Ames

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:45 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
deadly_demon
Sorceress Ameneka

O.o
*blinks* Soooooooooo? Amy could easily be stereotyped as little miss goth... And besides, I'm sure there's a lot of goth kids who love them. Like me. *provides huggles and chocolate*

Nononononono ^^;
I meant that why would your brother think it's "dark and evil" if it's not even a dark metal-ish band kind of thing.
It's a christian band, far from dark.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:45 pm
deadly_demon
EvFaerAshlynn
deadly_demon
Sorceress Ameneka

O.o

Nononononono ^^;
I meant that why would your brother think it's "dark and evil" if it's not even a dark metal-ish band kind of thing.
ARGH, not that again! They have repeatedly stated that they're NOT A CHRISTIAN BAND... ACK! *hides*  

EvFaerAshlynn

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:37 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
deadly_demon
EvFaerAshlynn
deadly_demon
Sorceress Ameneka

O.o

Nononononono ^^;
ARGH, not that again! They have repeatedly stated that they're NOT A CHRISTIAN BAND... ACK! *hides*

Sorry to tell you but they are ^^;
I did a music project on them a few years back, I know alot about them.
But there's noting wrong with that

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:55 am
Very good band. Beautiful and lovely voice.  

WhiteZombieBoy

kitty-pink-love

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:40 pm
woohooahoo evanescence rocks!!!!!! my favorite song by them is my immortal. amy lee the ead singer is so totally hott too.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:54 am
I love Evanescence! Almost as much as i love Within Temptation... but still.
My favourite song... hmm.. probably Going Under, or Tourniquet. Amy Lee is extremely hott.  

Tallallame

panic overdose

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:43 am
finally I'm not alone in the world great, It's about time too I was starting to wonder what the world is comming to  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:45 am
could any one tell me where I could find a place to download there songs mostly theire early songs I have the fallen Cd allready  

panic overdose

panic overdose

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:48 am
EvFaerAshlynn
Sorceress Ameneka
Meh... My mummy didn't really want me listening to Evanescence at first... rolleyes And yeah... She's over that now.
I fell lucky my mom likes the band, she freaked when I got one of their Cd and did not tell her  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:35 am
Yeah they're ok, haven't listened to them in ages though  

.Beautiful. .Freak.

Hanamori

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:42 pm
mmhm...Evanescence is one of my favorite bands...love their music...especially the songs 'Hello' and 'Anywhere'...  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff