Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kisses In The Dark - Vampire Romance (Premades Only!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:44 am
"I'm not necsisceraly one that can help either I'm a vampire but I'm not real proud of it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:36 pm
she opened her eyes quickly and saw the people staring at her. she fliped of the couch and was panting havily. "who are you" she said in an angered voice. "were am i? what's going on!" she yelled. but there was no answer. she ran up the stares into the bathroom. she sat in the bathtub with her chest to her knees. she was clutching her head and muttering something in a foren languesge. she was crying. scream evil gonk crying  

Chararing

owhatshername

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:19 pm
kit watched the girl run up the stairs and into her bathroom "wow this days gotten intresting"kits said as she walked up the stairs getting to the top she knocked on the bathroom door"my name is kit and we arnt going to hurt you we are here to help you were passed out on my front lon we can help but you have to let us in"she said through the door hoping the girl would calm down  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:02 pm
"I can't be much help mam' but would it be alright if I stayed here."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

owhatshername

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:20 pm
"i guess..but dont do anything stupid...and can you tell me your name again i didnt quite get it" kit said as she turned to face the guy  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:29 pm
He looked down in shame," as I said before I don't have a name I'm nameless so call me whatever you want mam'."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

owhatshername

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:41 am
"ok then how is nick its the only thing i can come up with" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:52 am
"That's fine mam'," he turned and leaned against the wall still covered by his cloak.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

owhatshername

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:18 pm
"and please dont call me mam it makes me feel old...and you dont have to worry im half vampire so dont feel bad" kit said still trying to get the girl to come out of her bathroom  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:52 pm
"I'm sorry it is a habit I can not seem to break miss..." he head was down almost like he was in a trance.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

owhatshername

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:33 pm
"thats ok..ill show you your room after we get this girl out of my bathroom" kit says with a smile smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:26 pm
He stood straight up, "let me try something," he walked up to the door and walked through it as if he were a ghost.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

owhatshername

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:32 am
"damn i wish i could do that" kit says it aww  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:30 pm
He walked into the room and looked at the girl ,"Sheniska vectra salushven sinko,*"he held his hand out to the girl.

(*translation note: Don't worry little one I'm not one who will harm you just help.)  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

owhatshername

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:49 pm
kit sat aginst the wall listening to what was happening she wasnt usually one to easdrop but she wanted to know what was happening and why the girl had ran in her bathroom  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff