Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Gaia achievements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:37 pm
My birthday isn't until March.

I'm not really interested in gender change.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:19 pm
Tay Lorien

(assuming you have the gold) couldn't you just take the potion and change gender and change back with a second?  

BoloBoffin

5,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Voter 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:37 am
BoloBoffin
Tay Lorien

(assuming you have the gold) couldn't you just take the potion and change gender and change back with a second?

The debate would be whether or not the potion disappears after one use. If it does, that's 100k down the drain.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:42 am
far enough  

BoloBoffin

5,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Voter 100

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:15 am
0nly 50k if you think about it. there is the free one from your settings page. less if you get it in the marketplace  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:20 pm
I like the new achievements and how they made them a little harder, though the convention pack achievement is kinda unfair. Not everyone can get to the conventions.

I think Gaia should make an achievement subforum. Random regs in the chatterbox would screw me over on some achievements because they think achievement threads don't belong there, even though IT'S THE CHATTERBOX AKA A SPAM FORUM WHERE ANYTHING CAN GO THERE. SDLFSFSSGFH I hate CB Regs.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Devourcity
Crew

Shameless Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:17 pm
Sub-Forum? -> http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/list/657/

& I hate them :c Because I never wanted them in the first place, but now I'm stuck doing them. gawd, It's me having a Facebook all over again OTL (Minus all the Villes and crap. Never getting one.)

[<3]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:01 am
Grieverr
I like the new achievements and how they made them a little harder, though the convention pack achievement is kinda unfair. Not everyone can get to the conventions.

I think Gaia should make an achievement subforum. Random regs in the chatterbox would screw me over on some achievements because they think achievement threads don't belong there, even though IT'S THE CHATTERBOX AKA A SPAM FORUM WHERE ANYTHING CAN GO THERE. SDLFSFSSGFH I hate CB Regs.

The key to getting achievements in the Chatterbox would probably be to make the title deceiving and then the contents have an explanation. That's how I got invisibility.
I collected one of my free gender bender potions. I got one more to collect, but then I can collect them on my other accounts as well.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:55 pm
Grieverr

Yeah, I went to a convention before gaia started attending it. I doubt I could afford to go to another one.

Wait, there's a free potion?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm
yep you get a free gender bending potion. go to my gaia then to settings and you can find it there. if your an older gain you get 2 because we were allowed 2 before the potions. sadly i used both of mine before the achievements came out but i don't care that much i only have 4450 points but two of my friends have over 9000  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:40 am
gecloud
yep you get a free gender bending potion. go to my gaia then to settings and you can find it there. if your an older gain you get 2 because we were allowed 2 before the potions. sadly i used both of mine before the achievements came out but i don't care that much i only have 4450 points but two of my friends have over 9000

I got myself a free one, and I'm gonna see if they're soulbound and can trade some over if they aren't.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:29 pm
K, I have a convention pack from like April, but apparently that doesn't count? I dunno, I still don't have the Achievement. KINDA RETARDED.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Forgotten6

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:41 pm
Only started getting them recently but when it comes to it, im not going to do gender change, i never get gold -_- lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:03 pm
I haven't went to a convention in 5 years. I don't know the next time I'll be able to afford to go to one.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:18 pm
Yeah, the conventioneer achievement is kind of unfair. I know they want people to come to conventions, but not everyone can. It's like you have to pay actual money to get the achievement, which is kind of ridiculous.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff