Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
7 Neko's to play with~ (Romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,8 or 9?
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
7 8 9. LOLZ.
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:07 am
((Haha that's the same order as we signed up!))

User Image
*Mira*

Mira smiled at Ayasu, "I'm Mira Hiki." she said and shifted the backpack on her shoulders into a more comfortable position. Mira tiled her head to glare at Hotaru, "You can be annoying, you know?" she said and blew some of her bangs out of her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am
((sorry my post came messed up. I kinda gatta go i'm so sorry. Feel free to continue without me. i'm so sorry T^T Be back later.))  

Invisible NibbLes

Sanguina 666

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:11 am
((Kay. BAII~~))

User Image ~ Ayasu Rin ~

"... Your arm is hurt.." Ayasumi mumbled, studying Mira's arm. "Why do you not mend it..?" She asked, leading Mira to a nearby oak tree in the school garden. "This is the spot I come to most of the time.." She mumbled, ploming on thebotoom of the oak tree.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 am
((D: awwh ok. We'll be waiting!))
User Image
*Mira*

Mira smiled sheepishly up at Ayasu, "I never got around to it. And besides, I thought it would heal on its own." she mumbled.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Sanguina 666

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:17 am
User Image ~ Ayasu Rin ~
"Well, that's not going to work.." Ayasumi mumbled as she got some bandages out of her backpack and started wrapping it around Mira's arm. "I have these incase some people try to hurt me.." She mumbled, still wrapping the bandages. Her tail swayed and kept on making a jingline noise, and occasionally a small kitten mew would come out of Ayasu's voice..

((This may look like Ayasu likes Mira, but she doesn't like anyone YET. I'm planning to make a new character :3))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:23 am
((woohoo another character!!))

User Image
*Mira*

Mira looked at Ayasu with confusion, "Why are you helping me?" she asked and looked at her arm that was currently being bandaged. She caught sight of the bell on Ayasu's and batted at it lightly making purring and meowing noises, "Hehe this is fun!" she said and batted the bell lightly again.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Sanguina 666

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:28 am
User Image ~ Ayasu Rin ~

Ayasu smiled as Mira was batting her bell. "Because we are alike." She smiled. She finished the bandaging and jumped up to the top of the tree in one big leap. "But because we are alike may not mean we can be good friends.." She mumbled, standing up in the tree. she laid on a thick branch and her arm and tail swayed on the side. "Come up here, if you have honed your skills as a neko." She smiled, turning on her back.

((WOOHOO FOR THE WOOHOO~))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:32 am
((Oh yeah!! whoa~ kool-aid moment!))

User Image
*Mira*

Mira nodded and sprung up into the tree, having a little diffuculty grabbing onto a branch and swinging herself up but she managed, "Tada!" she said and laughed a bit.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Sanguina 666

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:37 am
User Image ~ Ayasu Rin ~

"Good~" Ayasu smiled as she stood up on the branch. "Now, look there." She smiled, pointing to a clear patch of land with green grass. "If you look with your eyes, you'll see something special." She smiled as her eyes slitted. "Like this." She showed her eyes to Mira.

((Yeeeww; wink )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 am
((The kool-aid man used to scare me when I was younger...))

User Image
*Mira*

Mira nodded, "Ok." she said and looked hard. After a couple of minutes her eyes slitted a bit, "Look, look I did it!" she cheered and showed her eyes to Ayasu.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Sanguina 666

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 am
User Image ~ Ayasu Rin ~

"Good~" She smiled and again pointed to the clear patch. "There's a small house there.. It's full of kittens.. I was planning to save them, because the owner was going to kill them." She explained. "But, I donm't know if I can alone." She mumbled, her eyes returning to normal. "You did good today, but there are many skills you haven't learned." Ayasu explained as she jumped back down the tree. She landed on four feet.

((May the gods shine upon that man then..))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:52 am
((I find him kinda weird now, and he probably owes people alot of money for busting down their walls. I gotta go, i'll be on tomorrow though!))

User Image
*Mira*

Mira frowned when she heard about the kittens, "That's so cruel! Why don't the owners give them to an adoption centre instead of ending their new lives!" she fumed, "I'll help you if you want." she offered and nodded about the skills and jumped down after Ayasu, stumbling a bit.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Sanguina 666

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:56 am
User Image ~ Ayasu Rin ~

"..." Ayasu smiled at the request.. "Thankyou." She thanked and started to walk off. "Although you are new.. I will teach you." She smiled before walking off..

((Kay~ Cyahh~))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:45 am
User Image
.:Hotaru:.

Hotaru sat behind a hill not far from the oak tree.
He listened to the two neko girls talking.
Hotaru made sure to cover his breathing and make sure not make shuttle sounds.
‘Her arm?’ He thought to himself.
Hotaru felt bad for grabbing her arm when he pulled her.
‘so I guess I was right she’s not treated to great’
Their conversation was inspiring,
‘How nekos stick together’
It was some sort of compassion he was not used to,
Even his own father fed him false lies about nekos only living for them self’s.
But then again he never really complained with his father’s logic.
It seemed that the last thing said was that they wanted to save a bunch of kittens.
Ayasu was starting to walk away so Hotaru decided to say something to her,
He whispered,
“If the rumors are true you can hear this, gosh I was a bit wrong.”

Invisible NibbLes

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image
*Mira*

Mira sighed lightly and leaned against the oak tree. 'No one would mind if I missed first period' she thought as she swayed her tail lazily.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff