Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Send Me An Angel [Ryuu Minamoto] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image"I don't i've only just arrived here, to go back already would be a waste and I would be laughed at more than I already am." Kail said softly. "Well I suppose that makes sense but don't you want to know something like who you are destined to be with or maybe when your going to die or how your going to die? There must be something I can do." Kail exclaimed exasperated.

"please don't call me tenshi-sama, my names Kail. And i'm not a very good angel but I wanted to explore the world, its my first time on earth. I want to see how people live." Kail said giving a sad smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:59 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"I don't worry about things like that, Kail. But...if you don't want to go home, and you have nowhere to stay...then you can stay with me, if you wish. I have plenty of milk and honey, and can always buy more."
So he was becoming a bit of a soft heart.
This angel obviously had no idea what it was doing, or where it was going, and he didn't seem to be the brightest of creatures.
For some reason...he found himself concerned about the Kail's well being.
"I guess, it's only right to show you some hospitality. After all, I doubt anyone else would..."  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:14 pm
User ImageKail hung his head when Daisuke assured him he had no use for things like wishes. He looked up surprised when the man continued to speak and said he could stay with him. "Really I can stay, I don't want to be a bother though. I mean i'm always bothering the other angels. I know I can stay in my small form. I don't take up any space that way." Kail said

"Why would no one else? Do people around here not like angels? They don't like the demons more do they?" Kail gasped. "Devils are tricky business, the other angels say that even conversing with one and they'll eat your soul."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:38 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"Yes yes, you can stay.....no, it wouldn't be because you're an angel that people wouldn't let you stay. It's just that...well...um...people don't usually open their homes to strangers. Wait...demons? You mean to tell me there are demons too? Well...I suppose that would make sense..." Daisuke spoke quickly, trying to keep the angel calm.
"You don't have to stay small, either. You're fine just the way you are. Relax, ok?"  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:55 pm
User Image"People don't open there homes to strangers, why not? If someone needed help I certainly would." Kail said defensively. "Of course there are demons you can't have the light without the dark."

Kail nodded when Daisuke told him he didn't have to remain small. "Thank you so much. I'll do my best to help in whatever way I can." Kail said hugging Daisuke.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:08 am
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"Things just don't work that way, Ka...." Daisuke was cut off as Kail hugged him tightly.
The boy was so very warm, and the feeling of being this close to him was exceedingly pleasant, peaceful. The doctor couldn't help but close his eyes for a moment, his strong arms wrapping around the angel. Leaning in, he let his face rest on the angel's shoulder, breathing in his sweet scent, like honeysuckle and sunlight.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:14 am
User ImageKail was so happy that the man before him was letting him stay that he had hugged him. What he hadn't expected was for the man to hug him back. He could feel the man's hands faze through his ethereal wings which caused a pleasant shiver to run down his back. Being held by Daisuke caused him to feel safe, Kail couldn't help but rest his head against Daisuke's chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:28 am
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

It felt like an eternity that he stood there, holding the angel, breathing in his scent and soaking up his warmth.
It felt so familiar. So right.
But...this wasn't right. It was hardly proper. Kail was a stranger. He couldn't explain why he was doing this.
Stepping back, Daisuke wrapped his arms around himself, turning his eyes to the ground.
"You know...we should really get some breakfast..."  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:37 am
User ImageKail felt like it had bee seconds when Daisuke pulled away that he gave a slight pout. He had enjoyed being held by the man. Watching Daisuke the man seemed very uncomfortable and Kail felt a bit hurt. "I already ate or I suppose you could call it that." Kail explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:47 am
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"You ate? What did you have? More milk and honey?" Daisuke asked, glad to be changing the subject.
"Either way, I really have to eat something. Meet me in the kitchen?" Daisuke turned and walked toward the kitchen, wiping the sweat from his brow.
Why he felt so anxious all of a sudden was beyond him, but he couldn't help it.
He had a terrible feeling the angel was going to have some sort of crazy impact on his life.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:09 am
User Image"Well as an angel we drink in the sunlight. Its what gives us our energy much like food does for you." Kail answered following Daisuke inside. Once Kail was in the house he landed and walked with the man. "What do you plan to do today?" Kail questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:23 am
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

Angels eat sunlight... Daisuke thought to himself, filing that information away for later use.
Perhaps I should be panicking, or going to see a psychiatrist, or running away, even. This certainly can't be good...having an otherworldly being living in your house, drinking your milk and water, eating your honey and sunlight... the doctor was having an absolute conversation with himself in his head as he walked, the angel following close behind him.
Daisuke could still smell that honeysuckle sweetness...
"Well, I suppose I will do the same thing I do every day, Kail. Eat, do chores, go for a walk or to the store, eat again, go to work, come home, eat, and go to bed." the man said simply.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:54 am
User ImageKail watched Daisuke curiously the man seemed to be pondering something. "I don't have to consume things to survive, just basking in the sunlight." Kail tried to explain. It was the only thing he could think of that the man would ponder about for so long. I can eat and drink other things as long I just don't like to if they once had life." he continued.

"That doesn't sound very fun, is that what all humans do? The other angels told stories of humans being so lively it would be hard to keep up with them." Kail said a bit disappointed. "Do you know what the other angels were talking about?" he questioned.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:38 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"I really have no idea what your angel friends are talking about. This is a normal way of living. We have to work hard and do lots of unpleasant things to survive. I suppose some people are privileged enough to have that sort of life, but it isn't common, and I am most certainly not one of them."
Opening the fridge, Daisuke pulled out the milk and some eggs, grabbing the bread and honey as well, beginning to make French toast. Before he started, he poured some milk in a cup and mixed in a generous portion of honey, placing it in front of the angel.
He took a moment and regarded the cup of milk and honey silently before going back to making his own breakfast.
Kail hadn't asked for any food. Daisuke couldn't quite figure why he had prepared that for the angel.
It just...felt like the thing to do.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image"They aren't really my friends." Kail said just as softly. "I could make it so you don't have to do all those unpleasant things. You could make that your wish." Kail said smiling hopefully. Kail watched as the man made his breakfast and then placed milk with honey infront of him. "Thank you." Kail said smiling before taking the drink and sipping it.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff