Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~*The World of Darkness RP*~ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Corvin Chander, Famous MMA Fighter
The "Raven of The Moon", Melee Fighter Extraordinaire

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

Corvin wandered the streets of what remained of a big city ruined by darkness. He zipped up his jacket and buttoned his collar, sighing. Tonight was going to be another one of those cold, desolate nights where it felt like he was all alone... Again. He took out a canteen of water and sipped it, trying to conserve until he found another water source. Looking around with his dull red eyes, he tried to make out any creatures...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:44 pm
((Anybody wanna RP... ?))  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:38 am
Kyoya walked out of his house and cracked his knuckles. He saw the ruins of the city. "Hm..."he said to himself. "I see somebody..." He jumped into the city and tried to look for Corvin.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:08 am
User ImageUser Image

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

Corvin silently put away the water canteen, for he noticed movement. He went into the shadows or a nearby building, walking slowly and quietly... He could feel the aura of the being, and it was certianly very demonic. 'Must me a most powerful demon.'

As the figure moved, he looked at it in curiosity. It had what looked like the remainders of an angel wing. Corvin just shook his head, thinking, 'No... It couldn't have been an angel once...' He attracted his ninja claws from his boxing gloves with a quiet "klink" and came out of the shadows, behind the figure.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:33 am
Kyoya backflipped and was now behind Corvin. "That's what I want to ask you," Kyoya asked. He pulled out his blade, ready to strike at Corvin at any time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:49 am
User ImageUser Image

'How rude. The darkness these days, no manners at all.'

He turned around so quickly, all you could see was a blur then his actual body before you. His dull red eyes looked at the demon in curiosity, though glinted with fierce defiance, "Corvin Chander. I was sucked into the World of Darkness after having my soul damned on Earth for eternity... I once was a famous martial artist... And you?"

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:27 am
"Me?" Kyoya said. "I was once an angel, trying to get rid of this darkness, but then I fought a dark lord and became corrupted." Kyoya put the blade back and sat down. "But... I have no idea where I came from... It's like... I have no memory of anything at all. All I know that I am supposed to get rid of the darkness."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Hmm... Interesting... Though, as interesting as it seems, I cannot believe that so much... Everybody lies and cheats here."

Corvin simply turned away from the demon and began to walk off again.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm
"See you later," Kyoya said. Kyoya began to walk in the opposite direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:11 pm
Name:Noka
What are you: Demon ^^
Bio:A demon which once worked as a slave. She is actually very nice, but her looks tell everyone "IM A SCARY DEMON" Once she comes out of the darkness she thinks she will be loved once more.
Pic: User Image  

TurquiseTest

3,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TurquiseTest

3,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:16 pm
Noka walked through the streets. What a dump. This place was better when it was full of light.
She kept on walking.Do I hear someone? She turned around and saw another demon. She watched him and bean followig him around.
Why am I doing this again?Thought Noka.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:48 pm
Name: Alina
What are you: vampire
Bio: Born into one of the oldest vampire families of thier time Alina lived a happy life with her mother, father, and older brother. Life seemed perfect for her until at the age of 6 she witnessed her parents being killed by a vampire hunter. Alina and her brother managed to get away but not before she caught a glimpse of the man who had taken her parents away from her. Eventually Alina and her brother were taken in by a group of assassians who saw their potential and soon they both became skilled in the ways of the sword and stealth. She also learned of the powers that she had inherited from her mother. Years passed as they became more and more experienced and soon they were able to go on missions on their own. On one such assignment Alina was paired up with a partner who she had been secretly admiring. Turns out he liked her as well and he was also a vampire. They fell in love and eventually they got married. One day Alina learned that her brother was killed during one of his missions. The only clue to who the murdered her brother was a lone cloth with strange markings on it. The scent of the cloth immediatly brought her back to that terrible night many years ago. 'its him.' she thought tears streaming down her face,'he won't rest until i'm dead.' She knew it wasn't safe for her or her mate if she stayed with him but the thought of leaving him killed her even more. One night while they were enjoying a nice long walk through the woods after a nighttime feeding session, Alina heard something rustling in the bushes ahead of them. They figured it was just a rabbit or something and continued walking. The next minute felt like it went by in slow motion. An arrow came flying toward her, and as her mate pushed her out of the way the arrow went into his chest, piercing his heart, and he collasped. She cried as she held her lover's lifeless body in her arms. That was when she vowed to avenge the deaths of her lover and family and kill the man responsible. She wandered through life almost a shell of her former self, afraid to get close to people knowing what might follow. She came into the World of Darkness not knowing what to expect, but she didn't mind being there so she decided to stay.
Pic:
User Image  

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:15 pm
Alina sat on the branch of a tall tree and stared into the sky. She sighed and pulled out the pictures that she carried with her of her family and her mate. Many years had passed since those terrible days and yet her heart still had not recovered. She looked at the pictures and smiled sadly as memories of happier times began to play in her mind. 'Why did it have to be them?' she thought putting away the pictures and leaned her head against the tree. She tried to surpress the tears that threatened to fall but couldn't and laid her head on knees and wept silently as the tears streamed down her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:46 pm
Noka walked back. Why do I always hear random things?  

TurquiseTest

3,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:03 pm
Alina wiped the tears from her eyes and jumped down from the tree landing on the ground barely making sound. As she straightened up and smoothed out her clothes she sensed someone behind her.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff