Reply Recycle Bin
Lee VS Minatoru:Rocky Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:02 pm
Minatoru easily ducks the roundhouse as he was RIGHT in front of Lee but Lee did manage to cut a few hairs off his head. He quickly stepped in and would tackle Lee hard in the chest and with him using his left elbow to add the power to his tackle, he would forcefully push Lee away and would had crack one of Lee's ribs. The power of the tackle would be enough to knock Lee of the arena and disqualify Lee from continuing to fight on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:11 pm
Lee leaned to his left A LOT, dodging the elbow and did a double palm thrust, trying to knock minatoru off.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:38 pm
Minatoru quickly used his right hand to stab his sword hard into the ground, pinning the sword in place at the edge of the arena. He lets himself get hit by the double palm thrust but with him still hanging onto the handle of his sword using his right hand, he quickly grips onto the handle of his sword now having both hands on the handle of the sword and swings around the edge of the arena and lands on the left side of Lee with him and Lee standing at the edge of the arena.

Minatoru was now panting because he never had been dealing with someone so tough to as Lee in a situation of knocking someone off the arena to be the winner. "Damnit... why can't I knock him off the arena?! He really shouldn't be going this long... Its seems that I underestimated him and his skills with his scythe." Minatoru thought to himself a little frustrated as he pulled his sword out of the arena floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 pm
"Bye Minatoru!", Was all Lee could get out before the explosion from the thouasands of paper bombs occured and minatoru was inside the arena, with no chance of escape.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:56 pm
Minatoru was alarmed by the explosion from all of the explosion form the paper bombs coming straight at him. At the last second, he jumped into the air to try and get away from the explosions but he still got damaged form the explosions. As he soared from the smoke, Minatoru's body had ash on him with his cloths are burnt and he had some burned wounds on his body. He falls down from the sky with his eyes close. "Get a grip Minatoru... come on... wait up...." He saw saying to himself as he was getting closer and closer to falling down on his head. "Wait up!!" He opened his eyes and landed on his knees and arms in the arena. Hes long red hair was covering his face and he was still panting. His sword was nowhere to be seen but it was disappeared as he got cought in the explosion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:03 pm
Lee climbs down the inside of the scorched wall and walks over to Minatoru and says, "You ok, buddy?", with a kind smile as he helped him up. "I never attack a person when they're down, if I did I would have no honor to my name, now, would I?", he continued, giving minatoru a rice cake as a sign of friendship.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:18 pm
Minatoru looked up as he heard Lee and saw the rice cake. He smiled with a cool like look. "Yeah. Thats the same way I feel." He got up slowly and took the rice cake softly and accepted the rice cake sign of friendship. "I would never attack a Shinobi while there down unless the ninja was really beating me up." He added as he took a small bite out of the rice cake. He looked at Lee with a small smile. "I forfeit from this point on. Your too much for me to keep going on."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:26 pm
"Wise choice, for the both of us. I don't wanna oblitherate you, and I'm sure you could've beaten me if you had clinged to the side of the wall instead of jumping into the arena. You did better than my first opponent tho, she got 3rd degree burns all over her body.", Lee said to his new friend not trying to gloat or anything, but merely assure him of the fact.
( I hope i get all 5 points! I didn't think I used a lot of chakra, do you leo?)  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:32 pm
Minatoru listened to Lee. "Hmph... I'm only forfeiting myself because my body's reached its limit and I'm glad that I did better then your first opponent. My opponent was critically damaged and she had chakra sealed from my special Sealing Jutsu that was passed down from my family. Also, when the Exams are over, I would like to have a sparring match with you some where because even thought you own this round, I'll make sure you won't win the other." Minatoru said to his new friend very confident but was almost to the overconfident state.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff