Miyuki Vs Kita-Tree Tops Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:44 pm
Kita leapt from the branch as the kunai collided with it, frowning at Miyuki for a moment before smirking again. "Hey, you're pretty good. But now I'm ready to get a bit more serious, now that I'm warmed up." She landed on another branch and pulled out a kunai.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:47 pm
Miyuki smirked and continued throwing 3 tagged kunais at the tree.
"I see now.." She smiled confidently.
The water barrier vanished as Miyuki stands still at the center.

HaruoxMiyuki

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:52 pm
Kita jumps from her branch and throws three kunai toward Miyuki's to intercept them. She leaps from the branches until she's at the other end of where she used to be standing at.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:54 pm
Miyuki looked up and smiled.
"What are you hiding Kita-chan~"
She jumps onto the branch of the opposite tree.
She quickly does another hand sign followed by another one.
"Water Release: Shooting star!"
The water blobs reappeared as it started to fall down quickly onto the tree that Kita was staying on.

HaruoxMiyuki

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:03 pm
Kita dashed away to avoid being hit by the move, maneuvering between the branches of the trees taking minimal damage from the attack. "Nothing special, just a move I've been saving for the right occasion." She flips up into the next tree, throwing a kunai toward Miyuki.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 pm
((o-o for the shooting star, its kinda like water blob > water spike that goes down really fast.. so basically like water needle falling down at the tree xD you can't really hit it with a kunai o-o))  

HaruoxMiyuki

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:29 pm
Kaitou_Miyuki_Haruo
((o-o for the shooting star, its kinda like water blob > water spike that goes down really fast.. so basically like water needle falling down at the tree xD you can't really hit it with a kunai o-o))

((Ok, I can edit, thank you for letting me know ^_^))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:34 pm
((lawl its fine xD))
Miyuki pulled out a kunai and threw it at the kunai that was coming straight at her.
'Hmm... it has to be a paper bomb, or she wouldn't have tried to stop my paper bombs..'
She smirked and stood up on the branch.
"I guess I have to use it.."
Miyuki quickly threw 3 kunais and shurikens at Kita.

HaruoxMiyuki

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:40 pm
Kita looked at Miyuki with a smile. "I knew this game was going to be tough, but you exceeded my expectations." She crouches down on the branch to avoid the shuriken, balancing on her toes, throwing one shuriken toward her in response. Weaving hand signs again she performed a jutsu. "Ninja Art: Clone Jutsu." There were now five total on the branch, each holding a kunai in hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:47 pm
Miyuki smiled as the necklace began to shine.
"I'll show you my other form.."
She was surrounded by a bright light as she quickly did a hand sign before Kita notices.
"Mermaid's Prayer..."
As she called out the jutsu, the genjutsu began.

((The opponent will be overwhelmed by a bright light, which starts the jutsu. A mermaid in the jutsu would bring them to a underwater castle. Soon, the castle will vanish and the opponent would be "drowning" deeper and deeper into the ocean. It could cause them to suffocate.))
User Image  

HaruoxMiyuki

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:52 pm
Kita shields her eyes from the bright light, as do her clones, bringing their kunai forward in the opposite hand. "I have another form as well, but I'll save that for a little later."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:55 pm
As Kita was under the genjutsu, Miyuki quickly does another hand sign.
"Mermaid Art: Winged Heart."
A small wing appeared on Miyuki's back as the jutsu was called out.
Now, she just waited for the outcome of the genjutsu.

HaruoxMiyuki

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:02 pm
Kita saw everything surround with water, but in actuality she is just standing on the branch while under the genjutsu. What's going on, where did all this water come from? She looks around at the area around her as a mermaid approaches her. This is a genjutsu! That explains the water, I have to break it, and fast!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:46 pm
While Kita was under the genjutsu, she placed 3 paper bombs on the tree that Kita was protecting, just in case anything goes wrong.
With the wings on her back, it allowed her to place them nice and quick.
She then quickly does a hand sign.
"Water Release: Water Vortex."
Instead of the water barrier surrounding Miyuki, it began to surround Kita.
Even if Kita awakes now, it'll be over if Miyuki uses water spike.
But if Kita manages to set free, Miyuki has to think of a better plan.

HaruoxMiyuki

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:10 pm
Kita closes her eyes and claps her hands together, trying to halt her chakra flow inside her body. Slowing her breathing to concentrate on stopping it, then opening her eyes once it was completely halted. This is going to be risky, I could lose this match. She takes out a kunai and wraps it in a paper bomb, throwing down in front of her, watching it as it explodes in front of her.

((Trying to break genjutsu, ninja to stop the flow of chakra in their body, and then apply an even stronger power to disrupt the flow of the casters chakra. Just in case what I was doing wasn't clear, I do that sometimes))  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff