7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:52 pm
The Maharani
Angel Nicholson
The Maharani
Wow, you girls have some talented peepers. Yeah, mine's been a boring darkish-brown all my life. When I was a kid I honestly thought you called it black... On the upside it's great with purple eye shadow, or so I've seen.

Yeah, the only eyeshadow colour I ever wear is purple. Different shades of it, depending on what I feel like. They also look good with pink sometimes, too, depending on your skin colour.

Oh? I'll have to look into it, considering I'll probably start wearing makeup soon here. High school and all that. Thanks for your suggestion. 3nodding

Lol no problem :3
It doesn't look as good when girls just wear a colour because they like it, they have to wear the colours that are going to enhance your kin and eye colours xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:54 pm
Angel Nicholson
The Maharani
Angel Nicholson
The Maharani
Wow, you girls have some talented peepers. Yeah, mine's been a boring darkish-brown all my life. When I was a kid I honestly thought you called it black... On the upside it's great with purple eye shadow, or so I've seen.

Yeah, the only eyeshadow colour I ever wear is purple. Different shades of it, depending on what I feel like. They also look good with pink sometimes, too, depending on your skin colour.

Oh? I'll have to look into it, considering I'll probably start wearing makeup soon here. High school and all that. Thanks for your suggestion. 3nodding

It doesn't look as good when girls just wear a colour because they like it, they have to wear the colours that are going to enhance your kin and eye colours xD

I wear purple eye shadow a lot, and not only do I LOVE purple, but it enhances my green eyes =3  

in-good-spirits

6,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:57 pm
X-Music_In_Time-X
Angel Nicholson
The Maharani
Angel Nicholson
The Maharani

I wear purple eye shadow a lot, and not only do I LOVE purple, but it enhances my green eyes =3

Yeah, my eyes are brown but sometimes I wear a mix of green and purple because those two colours just look good together lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:04 pm
FairieCorpse624
I have dark brown eyes too, and they've been that way since birth. :] (same with my black hair)

User Image

I had a full head of hair when I was born xD I ended up getting my first haircut as soon as I could sit up myself :/
When I was a kid it was so black it was blue, and now...it's kind of a dull muddy brown...
Makes me so mad because the brown hair in the shop here is never really brown...the dark brown is light brown and the light brown is blonde...
Pisses me off.  

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:25 pm
On the very edge of my eyes,it's a blue,then it turns grey,then a crimson when it get's to my pupil.They change often :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:32 pm
Electric Emeralds
My eyes are dark green around the edges of the iris, emerald in the middle, and it gets kind of yellow-ish near the pupil.

yeah, see, that's how mine are, but when I inspect them, like REALLY SUPER CLOSE in the mirror, it's like a dark grey blue, then the grey green, and when I say a ring of yellow, I mean the green stops, becomes yellow halfway, and resumes being green by the pupil.

WTF eyes. Stop being weird. *smacks eyes*

AW s**t THAT HURT!! AGH! >_o

MEGAN!! PASS ME YOUR VISINE!!! DX

Sardonic Plague

8,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:55 pm
Bleu biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:45 pm
Usually blue or blue green and have more green in them depending on what I'm wearing  

inky6

Sophisticated Simplicity

Greedy Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:05 pm
Mine are dark brown, like most Asians.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Mine's a mixture of brown and green, like hazel, but slightly more on the brown side.

Adrenaline End

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:00 pm
♭♮♯
If you're going to dream, dream big.
When I was born, my eyes were blue, but for the first eight years, they turned green in some lights, blue in others.

Now, they're a "true hazel" which means they're green with brown, gray, and blue in them. Depending on what I'm wearing and what the lighting is, they turn different colors. It's funny, though, because from what I've gathered, their natural state is green with blue and gray flecks around the pupil and a thick, brown ring on the outside.
♩♪♫♬
♯♮♭

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:35 pm
Oh, hah, speaking of not being able to wear simply any color. For the hell of it the other night, I put on two different colors of eyeshadow on each eye just to compare. I can't do green. It makes me look like a zombie, literally. xD Or at least very sickly. Makes me kinda sad too, I adore green.

You see, blueish-gray eyes and pale skin don't mix well with it at all.

Direct sunlight (Uhhh... Ignore the dark circles. I've been staying up waaaay late recently ><;; )
User Image

Indoor lighting (Taken sometime last fall...ish)
User Image

Both are crappy phone pictures. I need to find my digital and get a cleaner shot.

As for brown eyes, I don't think they're boring at all =] I'm actually really jealous of my friend Lisa. She has really pretty darkish brown eyes that have a nice warm undertone to them.

Obliviosity

Invisible Explorer

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:59 pm
@Angel Nicholson
then your eyes are like my hair, dark brown almost black XD

Anyway My eyes are Blue, a darker blue
I dont have a picture though, maybe sometime I will get one up  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:38 am
My eyes are blue-grey, with a ring of yellow shaped like a sun or a star around the pupil. They get really blue if I'm upset, especially if I'm crying, but otherwise they're a really dispassionate colour of blue. Not the pretty baby blue that I really like, but just... barely blue D:

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:52 am
Mine actually tend to change.
A couple days ago they were blue-grayish, but today they're greenish blue.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff