Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
What do you hate most about being a girl? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:41 pm
i hate periods the most; they're just irritating and come at the most inconvenient times.
i also hate girl drama; it's so petty sometimes and when other girls get like that i just go hang out with the guys  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:02 pm
The fact that guys can be fat and not get much s**t about it, but if a girl is a fat, everyone is up in her buisness. D:<
And periods.

Also, @ the person talking about guys pulling the PMS card: UGH! I know. But it's not just guys. I know girls who pull that card. I was cursing out some b***h, because I REALLY, REALLY don't like her. Something about her just makes me want to punch her in the face. But anyway, she was like "Are you PMSing?" No b***h, I just hate your guts. D:<  

Fatgirl and Robin

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:13 pm
AThousandLullabies
i hate periods the most; they're just irritating and come at the most inconvenient times.
i also hate girl drama; it's so petty sometimes and when other girls get like that i just go hang out with the guys

the EXACT same reason here!!!!!! i always hang out with the guys. i hung out at a guy table in class. it was fun. they kept me laughing we found stuff to talk about. then i got moved to a girl table and they just........ UGH drove me nuts!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:26 pm
1. Period cramps!!!!!!
2. When you have your period and you leak through your clothing. That is quite embarrassing.
3. How SOME men try to make women feel inferior. Grrrr. It drives me nuts. I love chivalrous guys but there is definitely a difference between chivalry and acting superior.
4. When people expect you to be perfect because you're a girl. Sorry girls make mistakes too.

I think those are some of the most annoying things about being a girl though being a girl is awesome (it just comes with some perks that aren't so awesome). Hahaha  

Giavanna Lee

horny on main

Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:41 pm
For me,its the hair styling stressed
i mean every morning,i have to deal with my bed head
Brush,comb,tie,scrunchy broken,repreat
as for guys,they just get up,and leave D<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:45 pm
Pretty much that time of the month  

Winter-VeilXxX

7,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:41 pm
Um... the sexism against girls?

If you hadn't noticed, there are still a lot of people in this universe that still think girls are inferior so they treat 'em like they're crap. I mean, it has driven me to wanting to do everything by myself because people around me haven't learned yet that everyone is equal.

Tie for the worst about being a girl (in my opinion) would be that time of the month.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:08 pm
the back pain from my boobs D:
I hate being called "titanic tits"

I hate how even though men and women are created equal, women still get a lower % of pay than men do :/

and the thought of giving birth... *shivers* i want to adopt ._.  

sl4ughtermelon

Bashful Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

LeenyBeans

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 am
boys harass you for that?

you'd think they'd love it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:28 am
User Image

People care more if you're a fat girl than if you were a fat guy.

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Arashi Erina

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:35 am
Usure naide anata yo
wazuka na toiki wo kikasete hoshii

I hate how guys think they're better than me because I'm a girl. Obviously, they've never seen me play football >.>

I also hate my period.

I hate how I have to have my arms hiding my boobs when I run. They're too big, so yes, they bounce.

I hate how girls are like "I want boobs like yours!" No, you don't. Know how hard it is to find a bra...or a shirt?!

I hate how in stories/movies, it's always the "damsel in distress" crap.

I hate how my dad is so. ********. Protective. He urged my brother to get a second tattoo while I wasn't allowed to get one >.>

Chiisana kodou de naku
anata yo koko made oide

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:38 am
Usure naide anata yo
wazuka na toiki wo kikasete hoshii

Also, I hate how a guy tries to sleep with as many girls as possible, and they're seen as a type of hero, while a girl that sleeps with multiple guys is a slut/whore.

Chiisana kodou de naku
anata yo koko made oide

Arashi Erina

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Jao Feng

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:34 pm
What I hate the best about being a woman? The fact I cannot show off my lovely new tattoo to my tribe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:13 pm
Yeah, girl drama
and boobs.... well I hate my boobs anyways, way too big
and sexism is annoying, and it's always annoyed me when guys say girls are stronger than girls, but it's because guys have more testosterone which helps with developing muscles, and guys have stronger upper bodies/arms while women tend to have stronger lower bodies/legs  

l- Kalooeh -l

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:40 pm
AThousandLullabies

Agreed.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces